When REAL jealousy strikes....

Our Story


"I can't really believe that you guys are already  dating to each other!" tiffany said happily because of her best friend's first relationship with Minho that she wish that they could last forever and find true love to each other.

"I know right! well, time fly's huh?" said Yuri teasingly to tiffany. "How about you guys?" what's up with you two?" added Yuri.

"Well, fine i guess...??" said tiffany in a low voice and then she sigh deeply.

"What do you mean 'fine' and ' i guess'??" ask Yuri annoyed by tiffany's answer.

"I don't know because when were together, he doesn't feel strange or uncomfortable after he said his past!" tiffany explained in an annoyed voice also.

"Why is that? is that because you didn't show him  that your strange or uncomfortable when he's with you right?" ask Yuri unsure of her answer.

" I guess so..." said tiffany and then sigh again.

"How about you talk to him about how you feel after he said to you his past..maybe he can comfort you and not be scared or uncomfortable around him." suggest Yuri and then patting her best friends back.

"You know what? i think you're right.." agreed tiffany to Yuri's suggestion.

"Heck yeah! I am right girl!" said Yuri in a funny way.







 

 

 

     "Oh! why is she calling me in this time?" ask seunghyun surprisingly to himself while scrolling down to his contacts. Then his phone suddenly rang showing up on his phone a unknown number.

"Hello?" seunghyun ask over the phone.

"Seunghyun oppa?" ask the girly voice in the phone.

"Bom?" ask seunghyun hesitatingly.

"Oh! bajayeo! (That's right!)" said Bom over the phone happily.

"How have you been?" ask seunghyun smiling over the phone.

"I'm alright just finish meeting with my old friends" said Bom in a excited voice. "How about you?" added Bom.

"I'm alright just got back here at my office finishing up the papers that my parents wants me to send to them." said seunghyun sounding like he's really busy.

"Oh! am I bothering you right now? can i call you later then?" ask Bom like she's sorry for disturbing seunghyun at work.

"No! gwenchana!( it's ok!)" said seunghyun "What do you want to talk about anyway?" ask seunghyun

"Oh! okay..uhmm, I just want to ask you if we can hang up or catch up some things up later? at the old cafe near Han river?" ask Bom wishing that seunghyun would answer 'yes'.

"What time?" ask seunghyun.

"Maybe around 6 to 6:30 because I need to rest a little bit and then wash

up and do some girly stuff!"said Bom over the phone giggling.

"Yeah sure! since I'll be done here in just an hour and then go home, since its 5 o clock now." said seunghyun while looking at his watch.

"Okay then! 6:30!" said Bom excitedly over the phone.

"Sure! see yah!" said seunghyun happily.

"See yah soon too! bye oppa!" said Bom over the phone smiling widely and then hang up.

      After he finished he's short talk to Bom, he quickly dialed tiffany's number and call her.

*ring....ring.....ring....*

"Hello?" ask tiffany's sweet voice over the phone which is seunghyun especially love when their talking over the phone.

"Hi baby!" said seunghyun over the phone smiling like an idiot.

"I've been trying to call you when were having a break but you won't answer!" sad tiffany in a curious voice.

"Oh! sorry! I left my phone in here at my office and its on silent!" explain seunghyun.

"Oh! are you busy tonight?" ask tiffany in a sweet as possible voice.

Well, I" have to meet Bom because he wants to hang out and talk since we never really seen each other in a long time!" said seunghyun nervous at what might tiffany's reaction will be.

"Really?" ask tiffany not wanting to hear seunghyun her disappointed voice.

"Yeah.. is that ok for you baby?" ask seunghyun for tiffany's permission.

"Ye-yeah sure, just call me when you get home and when you meet her..." said tiffany letting seunghyun meet her since she knows that there are no relationship between them anymore.

"Oh ok! thank you baby! I'll call you ok? gotta go!" said seunghyun in a hurry voice. "I love you! I'll call you ok?" said seunghyun and then hung up.

'what's wrong with him? i he on a rush or something?' thought tiffany to herself and then go back to work.

           After they finish at the cafe, tiffany told Yuri about seunghyun meting up on Bom.

"Why on earth did you let seunghyun meet that girl!" ask Yuri in a loud voice nearly yelling at her best friend.

"Because I know that they are jus friends now and just hanging out to ask how they have been in the last couple of years!" said tiffany in A low voice.

"Then are you saying to me that you're not uncomfortable anymore with seunghyun? you're not hesitating at all?" ask Yuri most likely scolding her 10 year old child about committing a serious crime.

"I don't know...but I still do hesitate.." said tiffany unsure of her answer.

"Oh my god!! I wish you know what you're doing!" said Yuri in like an expert when it comes to love. "Look, I'm not scolding you nor mad at you, I'm just concerned that when we both have a serious relationship, at least they would last forever not weeks later and then boom! you just had enough with each other!" explained Yuri to tiffany to not get the wrong idea of why she's scolding her.

"You know that I love you right?" said tiffany and then hug her Yuri tightly.

"Girl! are you lesbian or something?" joke Yuri which they both crack up from laughter.

 

 

 

 

           "Oppa! right here!" said Bom waving her hand so that seunghyun can see her. Then seunghyun notice Bom and then wave his hand also to her.

"Anyeong!" greeted seunghyun to Bom then sit on his chair.

"Anyeong oppa! wah! never gets old huh?" tease Bom to seunghyun which made them smile both. "Let's just order first! shall we?" ask Bom and then she called the waiter and pick their own favorite food. When the waiter took their order and left they start talking about random things.

"How is your parents oppa? I heard that you're company are one of the widest in Korea!" Bom said to seunghyun proudly.

"Well, you can say that but my parents are still trying to built more of our company's all over the world" said seunghyun proudly because of his parents very great job.

"Really? how about Sungmin by the way? how is the little princess doing?" ask Bom like if she knows sungmin that well.

"Sungmin is doing fine as well as school also." said seunghyun while looking around the cafe. "These place is a really long time ago right? I can't still believe that its really here and its real!" said seunghyun please on what he's seeing right now.

"I know! I remember when we use to go here and cut class just to buy of their new food or drinks!" said Bom smiling while remembering their happy moments together. Then seunghyun clear his throat and move on.

 

 

 

 

        "Omma! I'll just go and walk around! I'll be right back!" said tiffany to her mother who is watching Running Man over the television laughing by herself.

"Oh! arasso! be safe!" reminded her mother and then laugh again.

'aigoo! she's really addict to television when it comes to Running Man!' said tiffany to herself and then walk and smell the fresh air.

 

        Since tiffany really don't know where she's going, she decided to go on a bus and enjoy her ride since the bus today are free and decided to go anywhere where the bus go. She went eat by herself and by some delicious street foods walk in a music shop and find some interesting new music which she end up buying new Girl's Generation's 'I got a boy' album and then Big bang's 'Alive' album and then walk again to catch up a bus to her next unknown destination. But on the other side, she felt really lonely because she won't able to meet seunghyun today because of him meeting up with Bom and then she can't invite Yuri also because of Minho's promise date on her.

'I wish seunghyun is with me right now'  and then the Bus finally arrive then she took off. Tiffany keeps turning on and off her cell phone because seunghyun promise to her that she'll call her when he meets Bom, but no message nor call from him

'Aigoo~ Enjoying yourself huh?' tiffany thought to herself and then land her head towards the window of the bus and then she suddenly fell asleep.

 

 

    "Oppa? gwenchana?" ask Bom to seunghyun who is every seconds looking at his phone seeing if tiffany is calling him.

"Yes! I'm fine! where are we?" ask seunghyun putting his cell phone inside his pocket.

"So, he's your new girlfriend?" Bom suddenly ask then take a sip in her juice.

"Uhh yeahh~~" said seunghyun feeling awkward at what Bom suddenly ask her.

"How long is your relationship with her now?" ask Bom curiously.

" nearly 3 months now!" said seunghyun just smiling slightly.

"Oh! your fiancé I mean not girlfriend right? because she says to me when were at the airport that your his fiancé" said Bom chuckling about what tiffany said to her.

"No! not really! she's just not in the mood at that moment!" said seunghyun not wanting to say the word 'jealous' to Bom.

"You mean 'jealous'?" ask Bom then giggle a little bit.

"Well," seunghyun said rubbing his neck.

"Well, she's young to be in a relationship! Don't get me wrong here but I think she's not mature enough to be in a relationship with you." said Bom in a serious voice.

"Not only her, but me also! I also sometimes act like a kid to her witch is kind of cute when she does that too!" defend seunghyun not really wanting to directly say to Bom what he meant.

 

 

 

       Tiffany suddenly wakes up when she heard the bus horn loudly.

"What's happening?" ask tiffany to herself. Then she saw that there's a long traffic and decided to just walk from there.

"Sir, can I just walk from here?" ask tiffany nicely to the man and the man open the door then tiffany thank and bow to him and walk around again.

"Where am i by the way?" ask Tiffany to herself and suddenly recognize the place...."

"HAN RIVER!!!" tiffany scream to herself because it's her favorite place that she did not visited a long time ago and now she's there. Tiffany stroll around the main streets near Han river and start looking for food again. then she came back in Han river with a bag of jajangmyeon to eat while looking at the beautiful sunset of the river.

        While looking around she notice that there's like a old cafe shop near the river and decided to go there when she finish her food.

'Aigoo~~ I'm super full now! I'll just have a tea in that cafe and then go home! Omma is probably worried in me now!' thought tiffany to herself and walk towards the cafe.

 

 

     "Wah~ I'm full now oppa!" said Bom rubbing her tummy because of what they ate.

"Me too! the food here are really 'daebakk'!!" said seunghyun making a thumbs up .

"Should we play a game now!" ask Bom in a excited voice.

"Sure ! What game?" ask seunghyun. After Bom explained the game, they laugh and giggle together while doing it.

 

 

 

        'Wah~~ what a beautiful place!" said tiffany amazingly from the outside of the cafe shop. While looking inside of the cafe, she suddenly stop and begin to run.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(((What do you thinks that tiffany suddenly run away? did saw something or someone in there??)) stay tune for more!! thank you guyss!!!!