Im Sorry?

Our Story

Walking at the sidewalk of the road, tiffany and Seunghyun walk quietly.

"So..." started oof Seunghyun rubbing awkwardly his nape.

"No Seunghyun, why are you here? what are you doing in here?" ask tiffany, straight to the poin.

"Woah~~ ok, uhmm..well i talked to Yuri and the-" 

"Wait, what? Yuri told you I'm here?" ask tiffany in a medium tone.

"She didnt mean it! I kinda force her to tell me, like, she doesnt want to but when she told me about knowing what's happening between us and that Im a jerk, she suddenly spill it out." Seunghyun explain in a low voice.

"Why would you ask her that?" ask tiffany in a are-you-serious look.

"Seriously? you're asking me that?" ask Seunghyun giving her the same face.

"Yes."

"Tiffany you're my girlfriend. I should know where you've been and what are you doing" Seunghyun said getting closer to tiffany.

"Ok.Ok. just dont go near me... geez~" tifany said getting away from Seunghyun.

"So, what are you doing here?" ask Seunghyun continuing with their walk.

"Well, My mom want us to go on a vacation since We havent seen my grandparents since im a little girl and I miss also our farm and how i used to play silly games with my friends and then my halabeoji will call me when the supper's ready and then me and my halabeoji went back to the house and my clothes are all muddy because I play all day in the mud. After that, My halmeoni will cook my favorite food and then she'll took a bath for me  and then tuck in bed and the-" tiffany didnt realize that she's saying to seugnhyun all of her memory as a child so she suddenly stop.

"And then what?" ask Seunghyun interested to tiffany's story.

"Uhmm, nevermind...why are you here?" ask Tiffany changing the subject.

"I told you earlier. I'm here because of you." Seunghyun said in a serioud voice.

"No Seunghyun.. you should go back. I'll just text or call you ok?" said Tiffany nearly crying.

"No Tiffany! We should talk about this! not seeing each other or ignoring each other. I know I've done a huge mistake that can ruin our relationship and believe me or not, I dont want that to happen. Bom kissed me first and told me that she still has some feelings for me that I completly no accept and leave her quickly. Please tiffany, believe me!" explained and ask Seunghyun looking  straight into tiffany's eyes. While tiffany,who's speachless and dont know what to say suddenly hug Seunghyun,

"Im sorry.." Tiffany suddenly said "Im soory if I judged you right away..I should've done that.." Tiffany burst into tears that Seunghyun's reaction is shocked of what's tiffany suddenly act.

"No...Baby...shh~" said Seunghyun trying to comfort tiffany,caressing her soft hair and then gave it a soft kiss. "I've made the mistake so you shouldnt be sorry about it ok?" added Seunghyun and then pull tiffany's face in his shoulder to face him.

"I should listen to you first and not try to run away and cry it out all the time." tiffany said hiding her crying face.

"No,no Its ok now.."said Seunghyun bringing tiffany to his arms again.

"Do you forgive me?" ask tiffany looking at Seunghyun's face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(I'll continue this guys Im really sorry!! )

 

 

 

 

 

Like I said guys, I'll continue to update~~Enjoy!!

 

 

 

 

"What? No baby! I should ask you the other way! not you that apologizing to me!" Seunghyun said ribbing he chin of tiffany.

"No! its my fault too! I shou-" tiffany was cut off by Seunghyun's deep and sweet kiss in tiffany's lips.

"I love you tiffany." Seunghyun said after heir long and passionate kis. "Remember that."  he added and kiss her forehead.

"I love you too! and Im sorry again." tiffany said and kiss Seunghyun one more time a quick and super sweet peck on his lips.

"Thank you and Im sorry too." Seunghyun said and hug tiffany tightly."Lets go?" added Seunghyun and they walk happily back home.




"Seunghyun take care of our princess ok?" ask tiffany's halabeoji putting his hands into seunghyun's shoulders.

"Yes sir." Seunghyun said giving him a quick salute.

"Aiggoo~ go then and it will be dark soon!" said tiffany's mom. Yes, her mom will stay there for a while to help tiffany's grandparents."Tiffany! hurry up! you might get lost on the way because it will be dark soon!" said her mom helping Seunghyun in their bags.

"Coming!" shouted tiffany from her room.

 

"Lets go?" ask tiffany coming from upstair while talking to Seunghyun who is dumbfounded by tiffany's stunning look eventhough she's just wearing a normal clothes. "Seunghyun?" added tiffany waving her hands infront of Seunghyun's face.

"Huh? lets go?" Ask Seunghyun who's finally awake from his dreamland.

"I just asked you that!" tiffany giggle and her grandparents and her mom do the same thing.

"Still attracted by my granddaughter?" ask tiffany's halmeoni and they laugh again. They finally bid their goodbyes.

"Tiffany, be safe ok? I'll be back quickly before you know it!" said her mom and then wink.

"Ok eomma! just make sure to be safe here! especially its a far place unlike in seoul, we can buy things by walking and make sure also eomma that halabeoji and halmeoni are safe also, make sure they eat welland they drink their medicine and they do not stress too much!" reminded tiffany to her mom.

"Ne eomma! I'll keep that in mind!" joke her mom and they give each other a long and sweet hug. "Take care ok? dont dtress yourself too much and I hope that you and Seunghyun will be forever and ever be happy!" whisper her mom while they hug.

"Ne eomma! I'll be a good girl." tiffany said and walks toward Seunghyun and hold his hands.

"And you Seunghyun be good to tiffany ok? and if I see her crying again, you''ll be dead!"warned her mom and Seunghyun give her a sweet and shy smile.

"Ok then, go on and be safe on the road!" said her mom and then they leave happily.

"Ahhh~" sigh tiffany and smile wildly.

"What?" ask Seunghyun while his other hand is holding tiffany's hand.

"Nothing," said tiffany and laugh.

"Well obviously its nothing!" said Seunghyun and laugh too.

"Its just good to be back again." said tiffany while looking in the window.

"I know.. its good to be back with you~" Seunghyun said and look at tiffany. Then they went happily back in Seoul.