Planning for HER Birthday!

Our Story

"Ahhh~~" yawned Tiffany feeling a happy mood in her morning because of last night happenings. She don't know why is she feeling that way but, she's so happy because she thinks that Seunghyun is slowly changing his attitude towards her.

"Tiffany! my sweetheart! come down now!! you might be late from work honey!" yelled her mother donwstairs in their kitchen.

"Ohh omma! I'll be coming in a minute!!" shouted back Tiffany happily. Then her phone suddenly rang.

To Tiffany:

      Good morning fany fany~~^^ 

                                From : Seunghyun

"Ohh?" said Tiffany to herself shockingly.

To Seunghyun:

       Good morning too Seunghyun- shii have a nice day!!^___^

                               From :Tiffany

Tiffany look at the clock and hurriedly go to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"Urgghh!! I'm late!!" tought Tiffany to herself. After she's finish taking a quick shower and fixing her stuff to go to her work her mother called her again.

"Tiffany! palli!! there's someone waiting for you!" said her mom shouting at her.

"Huh?? waiting for me? who?" asked Tiffany to herself. Then she just go downstairs and shocked to see Seunghyun's face.

"Wh- why? are you here Seungyun shi? aren't you gonna be late for work?" asked Tiffany shockingly to Seunghyun pointing at him.

"Nahh~ I'm gonna go anyway to your cafe shop to buy some coffee and then I decided to pick you up so you dont have to worry hurrying up to work!" explained Seunghyun nicely and happily."

"Okk~~"said Tiffany not believing Seunghyun said.

"Yahh! what are you waiting for! go now! before you late to come to work!" said her mother fixing Tiffany lunch.

"Ok omma! I'll be right back! anyeong! saranghaeyo omma!!" waive Tiffany happily getting to Seunghyun's car.

"Ohh! nado saranghae Tiffany- ahh take care! and Seungyun- shi thanks for picking up Tiffany here!!" shouted Tiffany's mom to Seunghyun then bowing.

"That's nothing auntie! take care and goodbye!" said Seunghyun nicely and happily also.

 


The whole drive to Tiffany's work was silence so Seunghyun broke it.

"So..." said Seunghyun not knowing what to say next

"Huh?" asked Tiffany not paying attention to Seunghyun's word

"Ohh nothing. Sungmin said to me to say hello to you. that's all" said Seunghyun looking at Tiffany.

"Ohh? chincha?? said t her hello too and please take care of herself and smile always because you know, Sungmin is a really energetic and fun girl to play with and she's very polite." said Tiffany happily to Seunghyun "Unlike her brother.." tought Tiffany to herself and laughing to herself

"What's funny?" asked Seunghyun chukling o Tiffany

"Nothing jist keep driving okay? where going to be late!" said Tiffany to Seunghyun pointing ti the road.

"Okay. okay. whatever you say!" said Seunghyun focusing on the road.


"Anyeonghaseyo Seunghyun- shi did you come here with Tiffany?" asked and greeted Yuri to Seunghyun.

"Anyeong~~ yap! I pick her up at her house so she can't be late to work!" said Seunghyun looking at the menu's to order.

"Aigoo! planning to court her?huh?" asked Yuri teasingly.

"Kind of" said Seunghun in a low voice.

"D you want to really court her?" asked again Yuri

"Yeah! i would really love to! but I think I can see that yet to Tiffany, because she's so focus to her work and her mom. So I can't just court her like that!" said Seunghyun to Yuri a little bit sad. 

"Don't be sad Seunghyun shi I know the answer so you can keep closer to her..I have a PLAN!" whispered Yuri

"Really what is that?" asked Seunghyun curiously

"Ok so..."

-After a minute-

"What are you talkin about?" Tiffany suddenly interupt Seunghyun and Yuri's conversation.

"Ohh Tiffany!! nothing just random stuff! don't worry about it! keke" said Yuri nervously laughing

"Yahh! Seunghyun what did Yuri said to you?" asked Tiffany pouting to Seunghyun.

"Nothing just random stuff" said Seunghyun the same to Tiffany.

"Like what stuff?" asked Tiffany

"Uhmm..." said Yuri asking Seunghyun what will she answer.

"Just go to work okay! It's nothing believe me!" said Seunghyun to Tiffany pushing her to the counter.

"O- ok~~" said Tiffany confusingly.

"Anyeong!" waive Seunghyun to Tiffany's face "I'll pick you up later okay? so wait for me!" whispered Seunghyun to Tiffany's ear.

"Ya-yahh~~ There's people watching us!" said Tiffany blushig.

"Who's people? Yuri? nah~ she doesn't mind this!" said Seunghyun chuckling.

"Ju- just go!" said Tiffany pushing Seunghyun to the door

"I'll pick you up later okay?" said Seunghyun Tiffany smiling "Yuri - shii I'll call you later!" Seunghyun suddenly shout to Yuri.

"Okay ! Take care!" said Yuri to Seunghyun

"Huh? call her?" asked Tiffany to herself and a bit of a "jelousy"

"I smell something Fishyy in here" tought Tiffany to herself.


"Tiffany here's you're future "namja- chingu!!" shouted Yuri teasingly to Tiffany

"Yahh!! don't say that!!" said Tiffany angrily

"Ohh anyeoghaseyo Seunghyun- shi!" greeted again by Yuri

"Anyeong! So, can we go now?" asked Seunghyuhn to Tiffany

"Okay!" said Tiffany shyly

"Ohh just go first in the car! I'll just talk to Yuri shi for a second!" said Seunghyun to Tiffany giving her the keys to Seunghyun's car.

"O-Ok??" saod Tiffany not sure of her answer.

"Anyeong Tiffany! see yah tomorrow!" said Yuri happily to Tiffany

"Neh! anyeong!" said Tiffany smiling fakely "Wondering what are they talkin about?" tought Tiffany to herslef inside of Seunghyun's car.

-Minutes later-

Senghyun notice that Tiffany fell asleep in his car so she didn't bother her to wake up

"Yah Tiffany were here!" said Seunghyun waking Tiffany up.

"Ohh?" said Tiffany in a sleepy voice rubbing her eyes

"Aiggoo!! keopta!" said Seunghyun pinching the cheeks of Tiffany

"Yah! stop that!" said Tiffany anoyingly to Seunghyun

"Okay! anyeong!!" said Seunghyun

"Yahh! wait! you're not going to eat something or drink some coffee?" asked Tiffany

"No! it's okay! sleep will do for me! goodnight! I'll call you when I'm home okay? goodnight! fany fany!" said Seunghyun driving to his home.

"Ohh? weird! he didn't coem to my house today and talk to my mom! and he keeps talking to Yuri and not telling them to me? what is happening in here?" asked Tiffany to herself and went inside there house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(IMMM BAAACCCKKKK!!!! so guys this the latest chapter hope yu enjoy it and comment and subscribe bellowww!!)