Surprise Party!!

Our Story

Tiffany open her eyes and find out that she's in a bed and someone's screaming outside of her room wherever she is.

"Urghh~" moaned Tiffany "My head! what happen? where am I?" asked Tiffany to herself. She get up to her bed and smell something delicious and she can see Yuri and her mother where cooking some barbeque while Sungmin and Minho where helping to arranged the table. But wait....where Seunghyun? Tiffany thought.

"Looking for me?" suddenly Tiffany heard a deep voice asking her.

"You?!?!?!" half yelled Tiffany to Seunghyun pointing at him.

"Why? Expecting to see me?" asked Seunghyun getting closer to her.

"Don't you dare.." said Tiffany nervously.

"Dare to what??...*pause* to Kiss you?" ask Seunghyun to Tiffany's ear

"I'm gonna shout if you do that! I swear Seunghyun! I SWEAR!!" shouted Tiffany then her mother look at them at the window smiling.

"Tiffany ah!! you're finally awake!" said her mom happily then Yuri and Sungmin turned around to the close Seunghyun and Tiffany laughing at each other.

"Tiffany chingu! anyeong!" said Yuri going closer to Tiffany while Seunghyun get back away from her.

"Huh? anyeong? why are we here? I thought we are going to the park! It's Jeju!!" said Tiffany in a angrily and half happily voice.

"I know!!! well go changed! and let's meet outside I will talk all of our "plan" to you araso?" said Yuri smirking and then looking at Seunghyun.

"Bwoo??!! plan?? what plan? I didn't bring my clothes because I didn't know that we are going in here!" said Tiffany worriedly.

"TADA!!!" yelled Sungmin holding Tiffany's beach clothes in the air." Unnie wear this! me and oppa Seunghyun buy this for you! and you're mom also pack your other thnigs while you're sleeping last night!" explained Sungmin happily.

"Bwoo??? omma did that? that's why...." said Tiffany thinking her other clothes were gone in her closet and thinking mayb they are in the laundry.

"Unnie pallii! wear this and were all gonna wait for you outside okay?" said Sungmin pushing Tiffany to the bathroom.

"Okay! but you all should better explain all of this okay? especially you Yuri!" said Tiffany eyeing Yuri sharply

"Okay. Arassoo!! see yah! hurry okAY we are all starving because you sleep to long!" said Yuri gigling with Sungmin.

"Whatever! just go! I'll be there in a minute!" yelled Tiffany going to the bathroom.

 


        

 

When Tiffany is in the bathroom, she can't even look at the beach cloth that Seunghyun and Sungmin bought for her.

"Oh! Eottoke! should I wear this or not?" thought Tiffany to herself. "Aish! I'm just gonna wear this since it's so hot and warm outside but only this time Tiffany... only this time.. enjoy and make your birthday the best birthday ever!! KAJA KAJA!!" tought Tiffany to herself then making a "fighting" pose.

 

    Tiffany walk at the beach house and then Sungmin praise her with her cloth.

"Waahhhh Unnie daebak!!" yelled Sungmin to her and running towards her.

"Hhuh chincha? gomawo!!" said Tiffany petting Sungmin's head.

"Yah! chingu ah! I'm so jelous of you!" said Yuri happily."

"Hahaha whatever!" mock Tiffany sticking her tounge out then go to her mother. "Eomma..." said Tiffany.

"wahh!! my daughter is really pretty! you look nice with those clothes! right Seunghyun?" asked her mother smiling at Seunghyun.

"What? soory auntie? what did you say again?" ask Seunghyun looking at Tiffany with a huge eyes.

"Haha! I get it! no need to worry!" said her mother smiling to Tiffany."By the way! you look handsome with those clothes too except its not an outfit for some places like this.. "said her mother laughing at Seunghyun.

(This is what TOP is wearing just so you know...kekeke...I cant find some  picture of Top in a beach so I just take this because he wears t shirt on this and its a hot day on the beach so..yeah... anyway BACK TO THE TO STOORRYY~~)

"Food is ready!!" said Yuri and Minho together.

"Finally! I'm starving to death!" said Sungmin then everybody laugh.

"Let's sing happy birthday again to unnie!" said Sungmin happily. Then all of them sang happy birthday to Tiffany and Minho bring the cake and then Tiffany make a wish and blow it!!

"LET'S EAT!!" shouted Yuri and Sungmin together laughing.

They all ate a lot of food that Tiffany's mother made and even Minho and Seunghyun's food that they bring. Also, they are all laughing, sharing some jokes to each other and even Sungmin made a dance number to Tiffany and Seunghyun provided the music by his professional beat boxing. Then Yuri said a little speech even her mother but a little longer than Yuri. After that Tiffany notice Seunghyun was sitting alone the bench near the seashore while the other was taking picture for themselves.

"Tiffany! come! take a picture with us! for you're photo album!" said Yuri happily.

"I can go later I'm just walking right there!" yelled Tiffany walking away from them.

"Okay Unnie don't be too late it's getting dark soon!" reminded Sungmin to Tiffany

"Arasso! gomawo! I'll be right back!" yelled Tiffany. "Now what is this guy doing in there?" thought Tiffany to herself.

         Tiffany saw Seunghyun listening to the music with an earphone so she cant hear Tiffany. She put her hands to Seunghyun eyes.

"Guess whoo is this?!" asked Tiffany to Seunghyun smiling.

"Yahh! get your hands off me!" said Seunghyun annoyingly.

"Dont yah- yah me! I'm trying to be nice here!" said Tiffany pushing Seunghyun to make a sit besid him.

"Why did you come here? Don't you suppose to go there and take some "boring" pictures?" asked Seunghyun looking at the sun set.

"Whatever! and hey~ it's not boring! I just want to come her because..." Tiffany said not knowing what is the next word. "Because..." ooww Tifffany what will you say!!" thought Tiffany to herself.

"Because??..." asked Seunghyun looking at Tiffany in the eyes and smirking at her.

"Don't give me that look Mr.Choi! okay fine Just..Whatever Im just gonna live and find some other places that no one will give me that look!" said Tiffany getting up and walking away when suddenly Seunghyun pulled her strongly in her arms and hug her.

"Don't..." said Seunghyun back hugging Tiffany and closing his eyes. 

"Yah- yahhh! Choi Seunghyun stop!" Tiffany said in a low voice getting away from Seunghyun's strong hug.

"Just stay still." said Seunghhyun calmly."And don't yah- yah me too~"added Seunghyun smiling.

"Ya-" Tiffany's words were cut off

"I said just stay still or I will kiss you!" said Seunghyun making his hug stronger.

"I can't breath!" said Tiffany hiding her blushing face.

"It's your fault cause you didn't bring your sweater with you!" said Seunghyun smiling at her.

"It's your fault too! cause you make me wear this and buy this for me!" giggle Tiffany to Seunghyun. Then they remain like that for a couple more minutes.

"Tiffany..." started Seunghyun making his voice serious.

"Wae?" asked Tiffany looking at Seunghyun.

"You know that I like you riight?" asked Seunghyun in a low voice saying it to Tiffany's ear.

"Ye-yeah.. of course!" said Tiffany getting uneasy with Seunghyun's suddenly topic.

"And you know at least that I am courting you..." said Seunghyun in an embarrasment voice.

"Yeahh.. I think so.." said Tiffany to Seunghyun. "But you know what Seunghyun?" said Tiffany to Seunghyun smiliing at him.

"What?" asked Seunghyun looking at Tiffany.

"No mater how angry and how evil you are to me sometimes... you always makes me happy and comfortable too! I don't know why I'm saying this but... when I first saw you I have a love at first sight on you... I thought you are the one and I'm thankful that I met Sungmin cause I find you... But when you talk to me when I first talk to you, your attitude is so rude and thinking that poor people like me are only gonna be needing some money  and we are like just a stranger to you!" Tiffany said in a teary tone cause she finally say all of that to Seunghyun.

   While Seunghyun, Is starting to feel of what Tiffany is saying. He become speecheless.

"I don't know what to say but... All I can say is I'm sorry Tiffany. I did'nt mean that. When I first saw you.. yes! I am really rude to you because my grandfather used to say to us since my parents are always busy for their business trip. He always say to us that poor people need only money and they our just some stranger to you and can steal all your money even you own life.But when I started to get to know you more.. kind of... know about your mom and you where di you work and all of the other stuff I think that maybe I'll start to be a better person now. I mean... to be nicer and gentle to other ordinary people especially you Tiffany...From the very start that I saw you, even my attitude to you when we first met is rude, but there is something in my heart that enlightened a little bit after I saw you...And I can't even not think of you after that day we met and that little brat Sungmin is always saying your name like she's really obsess to you... even me right now.." said Seunghyun in a sincere voice that Tiffany's face where full of tears.

"Yahhh!! I thought you have nothing to say! but why is your speech to long! longer than mine!" said Tiffany smiling at Seunghyun.

"Hahaha! look at you! cry baby!!" said Seunghyun helping Tiffany to wipe her tears in her face.

"Yahh! being mean again!" said Tiffany punching Seunghyun's arms playfully. "But now that I finally hear your feeling for me I think I'm starting to..." said Tiffany looking at Seunghyun. "I think I'm starting to.." Then Seunghyun didn't wait for her reply and kiss her deeply and passionately.

"I got your answer!" said Seunghyun to Tiffany smiling at her then hug her tightly." I love you Tiffany! your mine now!" said Seunghyun hugging Tiffany and giving a little peck on her lips.

"Yah! I did'nt say my answer yet you pabo!" yell Tiffany to Seunghyun laughing. "Your mine now too mr. Choi!" said Tiffany hugging Seunghyun tightly.

"YEHEYYY!!!" Yuri, Sungmin, Minho and Tffany's omma to them.

"Finallyy!!" said Yuri jumping with joy.

"Yahh! Seunghyun take care of my daughter okay?!" said Tiffany's mother to her.

"Yes auntie I will!" said Seunghyun happily.

    Then tey all go to their beach houses happily and together....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Wahh!!!! told you guys kinda lon chapter!!! and YES! Seunghyun and Tiffany our finally a couple!!! I am so happy right now while im righting this! I didn't expect this cause I'm just writing what's on my mind and yeah.. this came in.. but Yuri didnt say yet to Tiffany the plan! do you guys want to know it or just skipped it???but anyways! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOTR MY NEW SUBCRIBERS!! STAY TUNED GUYS! AND HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!ANYEING~~!!!