Without you....

Our Story

"ur really leaving..." Said tiffany helping seunghyun to carry his things to the cart.

"yup...come here..." Said seunghyun smiling a bit and pulling tiffany in a tight and warm hug. "Dont u ever go to that siwon oppa of your huh? Or else i'll will kill him and place him very far so that u will not able to see him again!" Said seunghyun looking at tiffanys eyes.

"whatever seunghyun...but! U never know i might able to go to him when i miss u so much and give me some warm hug better than urs.." Mocked tiffany making seunghyuns fist into a big ball of hand.

"we'll see ms. Tiffany hwang... I love you..." Said seunghyun hugging tiffany again and caressing her soft and long hair.

"i love u more and more... Dont over work...ok? Call me or video chat me through skype! Understand hyunnie??" Reminded tiffany to seunghyun like a mother who was reminding her child on his vacation.

"arasoo omma!!" Answered seunghyun back to tiffany cheerfully.

"good bye bro! See yah! Be a good boy ok?!" Minho interupted to seunghyun and tiffanys moment.

"ohh! Thanks bro! Look at my silly and naughty girlfriend ok? Dont let her go 'somewhere else' " said seunghyun to minho emphasizing the  word 'somewhere else'

"hahahaha!! Got that bro! U too! Dont go to somwhere else!" Said minho reminding back seunghyun.

"of course! Im a good boy! Right baby?" Asked seunghyun pulling tiffany's waist closer to him.

"whatever choi seunghyun! Palli! Ur plane is already leaving and ur still here!" Said tiffany caressing seunghyun's cheeks. "I will miss u!" Whispered tiffany and then giving seunghyun a warm and a deep kiss by wrapping her arms around his neck while seunghyun hold her borh cheeks making in more deeper.

"i love u too... Dont overthink of me... Araso?" Asked again seunghyun hugging her for the last time.

"i'll promise... Same as u!!" Said tiffany smiling at seunghyun.

"OPPA!!!" Shouted sungmin and running fast to her brother.

"aighoo!! My baby!!" Laugh seunghyun bringing up sungmin and twirling her around. "Be good to auntie while im gone ok? And i'll buy lots of toys!" Said seunghyun kissing her sister multiple times in her forhead.

"eo! Arasso! Just promise me that u will be back as soon as u can ok?" Asked sungmin crying on her brohers shoulder.

"i promise u that my princess~~" said seunghyun bringing sungmin down and hugging her too for the last time.

"bye seunghyun ah!" Said yuri offering a shake hand from seunghyun. " go back home as soon as u can okay? And dont leave my bestfriend crying for days and nights just thinking of you!" Said yuri  making fun of tiffany who was beside of her.

"haha! Ara!! I know!" Said seunghyun " well, goodbye everyone! I'll be back soon!" Said seunghyun and giving them a hug for the last time and a quick kiss for tiffany "i love u ok? Dont forget that!" Whispered seunghyun to tiffany and waving his hand through the crowd that is lining up to give them their passport.


tiffany's pov

      ...urgh!it has been only one week and why am i so feeling like this!! I hate u seunghyun for feeling me  like this.. Im so lonely and bored without u! I cant even focus on my work and my manager always scold me for not doing my work well done. Yuri and I always go shopping every weekend and sometimes sungmin come with us. I do this kind of things because to have something to be more focus about other than seunghyun. Speaking of my lovely boyfriend, he didnt even bother to call me this whole week witch is driving me crazy also. I wait for his call every night and text him if he have some times to call me but....nothing.

"yahh~ chingu! Cheer up ok?! He will be back soon!" Said yuri comforting me while patting my back.

"sigh...i know! But im worried because he's not answering my text messeges and even call me once!" I said worriedly looking at my phone.

"maybe he's just busy and no time to call and even text you! Just understand him ok? He's is the only son of the choi's company and can handle things like their business in japan!" Said yuri explaining it in a serious voice.

   Yuri's maybe right that he is so busy and cant even call or text me because he's just the only person that can handle things like that and no one else. But even still!! Sigh... I hope i can come and see seunghyun in japan so i can take care of him if he's not eating well or sleeping well.

"yuri....." I said in a determined voice

"wae??" Asked yuri to me while eating her food.

" im going to japan...." I said smiling wildly while yuri almost throw her food on not believing what did i just say.

"yahhh!! R u serious!? Do u want to die?!!" Shouted yuri on me spitting her food everywhere and hittingy arms playfully.

"wae?? I miss seunghyun..and i just cant endure it anymore! I want to see him and take care of him!" Said  tiffany playing with her hands.

"but...tiffany! You dont have to do that! Seunghyun will be mad at you if u did that! And lets face the truth, if u go there and meet him... He will not have much time that u want because hes super busy in his work!" Said yuri meeting her eyebrows together.

" Even if that's the case... I'll go there... And no ones gonna stop me!" I said and walk away from yuri. Im not mad at her but what if thats true that seunghyun will not  give attention to me and all the he does is work and like i didnt exist by his side...but on the other hand, why give it a try.. Maybe when i go there i can try how out love are strong together and how long it will last eventhough he is very busy and cant even cuddle with me in bed because he has a lot pf work to be done.. I will try to understand his situation and try my best to keep him inlove with me....let me see mr. Seunghyun.


   seunghyun's pov

     I'm always busy here at work!! My staff and my secretary always pressure me to this and that and always having me solved'our' problems! I only sleep in 3-4 hours at night and do not eat properly because when i go to my hotel, i will go straight to my computer and do my work again. I dont know  why my parents our torchuring me like this! But on the other hand, i understand them because their's are probably worst than mine because they are handling more country's than mine. Suddenly, i thought of tiffany. I miss her touch, her soft and sweet lips,holding her tiny waist and alwats bury  my head on her shoulder and feel her warmth and love for me. Then, i was about to call her but, my secretary suddenly called about the meeting  tomorrow . It  almost took me into hours to just fix my presentation and forgot to call her. Probably tomorrow,  i cant even have the time to call her because after my meeting, i have a meeting with the president of the Lee company also. My life in here! I wish tiffany would come here with me to take good care of me and treat me like a baby when im feeling tired. But, that is not gonna happen because first of all i   dont have  just a second time to be with her. Im always late from work and always on my loptop and on the morning im gone and she will just probably gonna be here alone waiting for me. I really really missed tiffany. I wish i can go home and just go to her and kiss her and hug her in a tight hug and whisper those sweet things from her. I love you tiffany... Always remeber that ok?

 

 

 

 

 

 

( i know.. Short update..BUT!! Will tiffany  is really going to japan or not?? And poor tabi! He cant even eat and sleep properly!! I wish they can be together 'soon' on the nect chapter! But let see!! Till next time chingus!! And happy wishes to the couple yoona and seung gi they are really match up together beutifully!! And dont forget to subscribe and comment bellow!!^^<333)