Missing you...

Our Story

"Arghh~~ what time is it?" ask tiffany waking up from her phone vibrating.

      ~Hyunniee<3 (35 missed calls)~

'Oh my god' thought tiffany totaly awake from what she saw 'is he crazy or something? drunk maybe?' added tiffany but interrupted by her grandpa.

*Knock knock*

"Good morning princess~" greeted her grandpa.

"Goodmorning halabeoji! are we going?" ask tiffany excitedly.

"Going? Where?" ask her grandpa teasing her.

"Halabeoji! just wait outside and I'll change real quick!" said tiffany pushing her grandpa out of her room.

"Ok Ok! but we'll have breakfast first and then leave." shouted her grandpa because tiffany quickly closed the door.

"Ahmm. Arasso!" said tiffany. Then she quickly called Yuri to know what's happening. (You know what I mean)

"Anyeong chingu!" greeted happily by her bestfriend over the phone.

"Yah! what happened?" quickly asked by tiffany straight to the point.

"What? what happened?" ask Yuri stattering. nervous.

" Kown Yuri what happened?" ask Tiffany in a med. tone.

"Seunghyun went to your house last night yelling outside your house. Drunk. I try to stop him but instead he keeps bugging me about you, where dod you go and stuff like that." Explain Yuri to the angry tiffany.

"Drunk? but Seunghyun can handle his drunkness even if its th strongest wine in the world." said tiffany not believing Yuri's explanation.

"Well, that's what you though. Dont worry I dint tell a single information about you. I just called Minho last night to pick Seunghyun up. Even Sungming is really worried baout him though." Yuri said worriedly.

"Well, That's good atleast he's safe." Tiffany said. "I'll go ahead now cause where going to visit my grandpa's farm today and maybe pick some fresh vegetables and fruits." tifany said completely forgitting about what they talked about just right now.

"Ok then.. have fun!" said Yuri not wanting to know more about tiffany's reaction about it because she only wants her bestfriend to be happy right now.

"Bye" said tiffany and hen hung up. 'What are you dong you pabo!' thought tifany and then changed.

"Wahh~ now I feel finally home."  tiffany aid and then smell the fresh air.

"And it looks the same which I love the most." added tiffany talking off her long socks and flats and start to runn around.

"Tiffany! not too much ok?" shouted her mother holding the food that they make for their picnic- lunch.

"Aiggo~ dont worry too much about her! she's a big girl now." said her grandma laughing.

"I know mom but its al ong time ago and she's a big mature lady now not a child runnig around." said her mother only concerned to her daughter.

"It's ok~ it's often for you and your daughter to visit here so let her be!" said her tiffany's grandpa sincerely.

"Omma! come I found some already!" Tiffany said showing her eyesmile.

"Aigoo~ already? Arasso I'll just grab some basket so you can put that and we can eat it later for supper." said her grandpa feeling proud of her granddaughter.

"Ok! I'll just go and find some again," tiffany said and then hop like a child.

       They were finally finished and had a good picnic- lunch, they laughed and tease each other and then remenasce the memories especially tiffany's childhood in the farm and how she's big and mature now.

"Oh by the way fany, where's seunghyun? I haven't talk to him since we got here!" ask her mother which made her grandparents look at her surprisingly.

"Ahmm *cough cough*" tiffany gestured.

"Aigoo~ our princess is really mature now huh?" grandparents elbowed each other.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you , yes tiffany have a prince charming now, and I mean PRINCE CHARMING." added he r mother in teasing tiffany which is a tomato face right now. "Where is he now? is he coming?" ask her mother eating some apple.

"Uhmm.. he's busy in work and He's going to Japan again for work so.. he's not going in here." tiffany said bit smiling.

"Oh ok. I'll just talk to him when I see him." said her mother smiling 

"And us too. We need to know if he is a Prince charming to our princess." siad her grandpa seriously.

"Oh! Halabeoji I completely remembered now, you know the garden that I've been going whenever I feel sad or I feel like lonely and just want to be alone? I want to go in there!" said tiffany smiling.

"Oh! I know that place! You go there whenever you're mother scold at you and you cry and hum a random song to lessen your sadness." added her grandma.

"Ne! Can I possibly go there when thesunset come?" ask tiffany for permission.

"Absolutely just be on time for supper? but do you dtill remember the place?" ask her mother

"Yup! I tottaly know the direction." tiffany said.

"Ok then! let's rest for a bit and then you can go there when sunset comes." said her grandpa and then they happily leave together from the farm.


 

 

 

 

 

"I'll go now!" said tiffany and then she happily and slowly walk on the beautiful fall side walk semlling the cold breeze.

"We meet again." whisper tiffany."I guess you'll listen to me again cry and just let it all out." tiffany said staring to tear up.

"I just dont know what to do these past few days, all the scenes that I saw it's just feel wrong and hurtfull for me, You know His my first boyfriend and I expected too much from him, that when were together, he'll always be their for me and take care of me but i guess all of that are opposite. I feel like its not working out. Maybe I'm rushing things out. Maybe...

"Don't stop" said the voice behind him that quickly give  shivvered through her whole  body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(FIRS OF ALL I WANT TO GREET MY HUSBAND (JUST DONT OK?) A HAPPY HAPPY 28TH VBIRTHDAY AND MANY MANY BDAY TO COME WE'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND BE HERE FOR YOU!! Dan dan~~ What?!?!?! HAHAHA! NO comment just read and subscribe upvote and commnet!)