Together All Day

Our Story

"Goodnight everyone!" greeted Minho to all of them. He is with Seunghyun in one room and has two bed on it.While Tiffany, Yuri and Sungmin are on a one big room with One big bed on it and her mother is on a one room just by her self.

"Goodnight!!" greeted all of them back at Minho.

"Seunghyun ah want to go together with me?" ask Minho to Seunghyun.

"Nope! you go! I'll just follow you in a minute!" said Seunghyun holding Tiffany's hand and looking at her.

"Okay then! guess will just go first!" said Tiffany's mom "Don't fool around here okay? just do your "Talking" and go to your rooms!" said Tiffany's mom stressing the word "talking".

"Araso araso Eomma~ We will!" said Tiffany pinching Seunghyun's arms playfully.

"Anyeong Unnie! goodnight!!" said Sungmin happily then whispered to Tiffany "Unnie I'm glad that your my sister in law now!!" said Sungmin to Tiffany laughing.

"Yahh! where did you learn that huh? to your oppa?" whispered back Tiffany but louding her voice to the word "oppa".

"What? Oppa? wae?" ask Seunghyun smirking.

"Nothing! anyeong Sungmin ah! sleep well!" said Tiffany waving to Sungmin.Then Seunghyun suddenly hug her from the back and kissed her neck.

"You smell so good baby!" said Seunghyun kissing Tiffany's neck

"Bwwo?? baby?? you're so childish Seunghyun!" Tiffany laugh kissing Seunghyun's cheek.

"What? were official now so I can call you that!" said Seunghyun seriously.

"NO! you will not call me that....that's totally awkward..." said Tiffany in a low voice.

"What's wrong with that! like i Just said! were official now and you should call me 'oppa' " Seunghyun said mocking at Tiffany.

"BWWOO??!! do you want to end this relationship right now Seunghyun?" ask Tiffany getting away from Seunghyun's arm.

"Yah! what's wrong with that?... baby...." asked Seunghyun trying to tease Tiffany more.

"OKay okay... but not baby! let's have a nickname to each other deal?" asked Tiffany in a enlightened voice.

"OKay...let me think..." said the thinking Seunghyun.

"I  know what to call you..." said Tiffany smiling at Seunghyun.

"What?" asked Seunghyun curiously.

"You go first!" said Tiffany pointing at him.

"I don;t know yet! you first!!" said Seunghyun smiling at Tiffany.

"Hyunniiee~~" said Tiffany poking Seunghyun's arms and doing her aegyo.

"......HAHAHAHAHAHA....." Seunghyun laugh out loud "Bwoo??? hyunniee???!!" said Seunghyun trying to calm himself  cause of Tiffany's nickname to her.

"YAHH! okay then I'm going to sleep!hmpft!!BINGU!!" said Tiffany sticking her tounge out and walking on her room.

"Hey! wait there ahjumma!" said Seunghyun jokingly.

"YAH! SEUNGHYUN ARE YOU TRYING THIS METHOD TO BREAK YOU UP? IF YOU DO... THEN I WILL BREAK UP WITH YOU THEN!!!" yelled Tiffany angrily at Seunghyun.

"Hey.. hey.. wait! I didn't mean that! I'm just making fun of you cause your so cute when your angry! know that??" said Seunghyun lifting Tiffany's cheek to look at him.

"Then why are calling me that then!! and laughing hard at my nickname for you!" ask Tiffany almost crying and pouting at Seunghyun.

"Aiggoo showing her aegyo again?!" said Seunghyun laughing at Tiffany.

"Okay then! call me that but Im gonna call you fany baby!" said Seunghyun to her smiling.

"Fany is okay but I don't like the baby nickname!" pouted Tiffany again.

"Okay then fany baby~" said Seunghyun trying to again.

"Yahh~ dont call me that i just said that!" saidTiffany hitting Seunghyun's arms playfully.

"I'll just call you that... you'll get used to it anyway!" said Seunghyun hugging Tiffany tightly in his arms."Ahh~~" sigh Seunghyun."It feels very nice everytime im doing this tou you... don't you feel the same too fany baby?" ask Seunghyun smelling her sweet sent.

"I know.. it feelsvery nice too when I'm in your arms..I feel very comfortable and safe." said Tiffany smiling .

"Tiffany! come here!!" yelled Yuri to Tiffany "Me and Sungmin have something for you!" said Yuri to Tiffany.

"Okay! be right there!"Tiffany yelled back. "Goodnight hyunniiee~~ sleep well!" said Tiffany hugging Seunghyun once more and walking to Yuri.

"Yahh... no goodnight kiss?" asked Seunghyun holding Tiffany's hand tightly. Then Tiffany kiss Seunghyun in the cheeks but Seunghyun refused and kiss Tiffany deeply in the lips and her forehead.

"Love you baby...always..." said Seunghyun smiling and kiss her forehead for the last time.

"Love you too..!!" said Tiffany and quickly give a peck of kiss from Seunghyun's cheeks.

   Then Tiffany go to her room, Yuri and Sungmin is waiting for her then they just have some girls talk and some pillow fight and then go to sleep. When Tiffany is going to sleep her phone rang.

 Seunghyun:

        Goodnight fany babe... Love you so much and I'm not tired or lazy to say that!^^

              

"Aigooo~ cheesy much?!" laugh Tiffany silently to herself.

 Tiffany:

          Me too hyunniee~~ sleep now! and have a good dreams!^^^^

    Then they all sleep together with a happy faces especially to Seunghyun and Tiffany that now they are a one happy and sweet couple.


   "Goodmorning Unnie! rise and shine~!!" greeted Sungmin to Tiffany happily.

"Good morning too Sungmi ah! did you sleep well?" asked Tiffany to Sungmin.

"Yup unnie! its really comfy in here!" said Sungmin jumping on the bed.

"Good morning chingu~!" said Yuri happily to Tiffany.

"Oh? already dress up?" ask Tiffany.

"Yup! Me and..Minho walk at the sea side this morning...he invited me!" said Yuri blushing.

"Aiggoo~ go tell him that you like him so that you can be like us.. like me and Seunghyun!" said Tiffany getting up from her bed.

"Me?! no way! boys should ask first not girls!" said Yuri feeling disgusted.

"Arasso arasso... I'm just gonna changed up and have some breakfast in the resort's restaurant! want to come?" ask Tiffany to Sungmin and Yuri.

"No unnie! we already go to the resort's restaurant to have some breakfast! but Seunghyun oppa didn't come with us cause she's waiting for you.. he said that you and him are going together!" said Sungmin happily.

"Ohh... okay then! I'm just gonna changed and meet him infornt of our room!" said Tiffany to Sungmin.Tiffany text Seunghyun to meet her infront of her room and wait for her then Seunghyun said okay.        

When Tiffany came out, she is wearing this kind of mini white dress and a flat shoes and with her braided hair.

and with som grey cardigan because its kind of cold on there every morninng.

While Seunghyun is just wearing a double jacket to warm him up a little bit. (TOP WHY SO HANDSOME!!)

"Hi.." said Tiffany awkwardly to Seunghyun shy to say his nickname that they made last night.

"Hey!" said Seunghyun pulling Tiffany closer to him.

"Yahh.. it's early in the morning and your so clingy right now!" said Tiffany hugging Seunghyun.

"Di you sleep well baby?" ask Seunghyun hugging Tiffany tighter.

"Yes! I sleep well because last night I met this evil mean guy but I'm wrong... he's  very sweet and kind to me and so clingy!" said Tiffany looking at Seunghyun.

"really? and what did you call him?" asked Seunghyun kissing Tiffany's forehead.

"Hyunniiee~~"said Tiffany in a low voice trying to hide her tomatoe face by burrying her face from Seunghyun's sweater.

"Really? well I met this really cheery and happy virus girl and I said to her that I like her and I said to her that I'm not going to be tire nor lazy to tell her that I lover her everyday!" said Seunghyun caressing Tiffany's cheek.

"Aiggoo~~ so chessy! kaja! lets eat some breakfast and let's go around jeju to by some souveniers!" said Tiffany to Seunghyun.

"Arassoo baby~!"said Seunghyun putting his arms on Tiffany's shoulder. "Wait... where's my *pouing*" said Seunghyun getting closer to Tiffany.

YAH! not in here! many people will sa-" Tiffany cut her words up by Seunghyun's lips deeply on her.

"Gotcha!" said Seunghyun holding Tiffany's hands leading her to their breakfast.

"Yah don't do that! you scared me!" said Tiffany sitting down in the chair.

"What? you like it? I know you like it dont worry about it I dont mind it!" said Seunghyun laughing st Tiffany.    

"Aish! whatever! let's eat so we can go and walk around JEJU!!" said Tiffany happily eating her breakfast.

"Yah! stop playing around and eat your food! you brat!" said Seunghyun remembering their moments when their in the mall and Tiffany is craving for ice cream and fooling around Seunghyun.

"Arasso hyunniiee~~" said Tiffany putting some whip cream at Seunghyun's nose. "HAHA" laugh Tiffany pointing at Seunghyun's nose.

"Yah! you want that huh! here!" said Seunghyun putting a lot of whip cream that some of them went to Tiffany's nose and lips.

"Yahh! it went to my nose! pallii tissue!"said Tiffany laughing at herself.

"Here! don't do that okay! see! you have some on your nose! said Seunghyun wiping her nose. "And in your lips!" said Seunghyun kissing her lips to wipe of the cream instead of the tissue.

"Yah! mr. choi youve got many points already from me!" said Tiffany angrily at Seunghyun.

"Why? Ms. choi you're going to beat me up?" asked Seunghyun gettingcloser again to Tiffany.

"Yah! stop! let's just eat and go !" said Tiffany focusing on her food.

        When their doone eating breakfast, they go to their rooms to call Yuri, Sungmin, Minho and Tiffany's mom to come with them. They go to different places and buy some souveniers in there.Yuri bought some clothes for her  necklace and some other stuff for her parents. While Minho bought some couple glasses and wear it with Yuri. While the two love birds bought eerything in a couple, like couple tshirt, necklace, rings hats, sunglasses and bag. They just look like as twin now that her mother laugh at both of them.

"Eomma for you!" said Tiffany giving her mom a necklace and a lovely apron bcause she rally love to cook.

"Oh gomawo!" said her mother then giving her daughter a hug.

   Then they all went home and enjoy their dinner and have some talking around a camp fire then Yuri played th guitar while Tiffany is singing happily. While Seunghyun and Minho compete with their rap talents. Well, you know even thugh this boys are business men they now how to rap too you know..(kekeke) and Sungmin prepare again a dance number and they all laugh together.

 

 

 

 

((Hi guys! so many topfany moments her! but no worries cause I'll update soon what their plan before all of this happen.!! thanks guys! now I just can't stop updating because of this two lovely couples!! TOPFANY FIGHTINGGG!!! and please comment and subscribe !!!)))