Jeju Trip!

Our Story

"Our princess!" Tiffany's grandma scream in happiness.

"Halmoni~" Tiffany ssaid in happiness when she bring down her lagguage.

"Aigoo how is our princess doing? you've grown so much in a young fine lady now!" said her grandpa to him proudly.

"Halabeoji~" Tiffany say again in a happy voice much like a 'I am home again' voice, running to them and hugging them tightly. "I miss you guys so so much! Especially Halmoni's especial Haemuljuk! ( porridge made with seafood) 

"Aigoo~ you still remember?" ask her halmoni while caressing her soft hair.

"dangyonhajyo! that's the best porridge I've taste in my whole life!" Tiffany said in a thumbs up, smiling widely showing her eye smile which her grandparents loves really much.

"Aishh! kaja kaja! so we can eat you're favorite dish then!" said her halabeoji annoyed/ jelous because of the 'grandma-grandchild' view that he's seeing.

"Waeyo halabeoji? are you jelous?" ask Tiffany tickling her grandpa slightly making him laugh out loud. 

"Kaja kaja!" said her mother and then they got intoher grandparent's car.




"Wah~~ daebak!" tiffany said eyeing the delicious food infront of her.

" Danghyeonhaji~ especially for you my princess!" said her Halmoni petting her head.

"Aish!" tiffany said giggling fixing her hair.

"Shall we eat?" ask her Halabeoji and then they gather in the table and eat.

"Jal moke get sum nida~!" (Thank you for preparing the food. I appreciate you preparing this food)  Tiffany said happily. "Hmm~ Masheesuyo! wahh chincha daebak!" Tiffany said after tasting the food and giving her grandma a big thumbs up and then eat again.

"Just eat! so you can rest!" said her grandpa and then they eat and talk about their trip to Jeju and where they will go tomorrow so that they can some whole family reunion together.

"How about your farm Halabeoji? I want to go there again because the last time that i went there is like when I was very young like 8 or 9?" said tiffany convinsing her grandpa to go to their farm.

"Chincha? that long? Arasso we'll go there first thing in the morning so you can breath the fresh air here in Jeju!" said her Halabeoji finishing up his meal.

"Jal moke got sum nida~" (It was really good. Thank you so much for the food.) said tiffany's mom happily drinking some water.

"Nado!" said tiffany happily touching her tummy because of the many food that her grandparents preprared beside from the porridge.

"Aigoo~ our fany have a very big tummy right?" ask her mother and then her granparents let out a laugh.

"Yah omma!" pout tiffany like a kid.

"Arasso! let's wash up and then sleep ok? we had a pretty long day today!" said her mother and then tiffany followed her grandma to show her her old room when she used to leave there.

"Wah~ I miss these! I can't believe they are still in here!" said tiffany in an amaze voice when she sees her dolls displayed in her pink fluffy bed.

"I know that you'll like them so I put it in there so you can be with them again just like the old days.." said her grandma showing some loneliness because she realize that its such a long time when she last time sees tiffany in a mud dress going straight to her bed and then got scolded by her mother because of her muddy body due to the silliness when she plays in her grandpa's farm all day and when tiffany went straight to her grandma and hug her eventhough her body is dirty but she helps her wash up and tuck her in bed using the dolls that tiffany likes to cuddle in her sleep.

"I know~ I miss you so much Halmoni~" Tiffany suddenly said and then hug her grandma tightly.

"I miss you too my princess you're the only one and the most precious grand daughter for me!" said her grandma hugging her back tightly.

"Yah! what are you guys doing? aren't you miss me too fany ah?" ask her grandpa again in a jelous voice.

"Aigoo Halabeoji acts like a kid as always!" said tiffany in an open arms hugging her grandpa too tightly. " I miss you so much!" said tiffany in a sincere and longing voice.

"Cha! let's sleep and we are very early tomorrow because you will help me to work on the farm tomorrow! you want to help me right?" ask her Halabeoji  smirking at her.

"But I just want to visit not work!" whine tiffany.

"Ok then! I guess we are not going to the farm tomorrow." said her grandpa leaving her room when tiffany stop hi,

"Arasso I'll work tomorrow since I realize just now that I miss working in the farm and Halmoni bringing us some delicious food!" said tiffany happily to her grandparents.

"Ok then! rest well ok? goodnight! have a good sleep!" said her grandparents and hug them again and then leave her.

~I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! 
I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan~

 

 

"Anyeonghaseyo yow!" greeted Yuri over the phone.

"Happy much that I'm not in there?" ask tiffany making them laugh together.

"NO! I'm just happy that I think that you're having a good time in ther just by telling by you're laugh just now.

"Yup! very happy!" said tiffany in a happy tone and then tell the Yuri her first day in Jeju. How her grandparents welcome her warmly and whole-heartedly.

"dang sin ee neomu bureo wo haeyo!" (I am so jelous of you!) said Yuri over the phone like she really wants to go to tiffany eat some good food and meet her grandparents.

"I wish you were here!" said tiffany sighing heavily missing her bestfriend.

"Me too! but dont worry atleast you're having a good time with you're grandparents and relaxing you're mind a little bit." said Yuri in a concern voice.

"I know! How is the shop?" ask tiffany in a a little bit sad voice like she's asking someone else.

"You mean Seunghyun?" ask Yuri smirking at tiffany. Before tiffany protest and scold her bestfriend "She called me like a thousand times and she went in the shop and annoyed me because he always ask where are you! and saying how much he miss you and saying that you should hear his explanation." said Yuri in one go.

"Oh..Uhm.. I guess I'll rest then I feel a little sleepy too! Anyeong chingu ah! I'll call you again tomorrow arasso?" asaid Tiffany in a awkward voice.

"Araso0~  just be happy ok? dont worry anything else!" said Yuri in a comfort voice.

"Hmm~ arasoo! goognight!" said tiffany and then hang up.

 

 

 

 

' I miss you too...' tiffany whispered and hug her dolls and go to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Argghh! it hurts me so much that there is no sign of Seunghyun in these chapter! I wish tiffany would hear seunghyun's explanation too! Well, I hope you enjoy and alk to you later! ANYEONG~~SARANGHAE<333~)