Before leaving.....

Our Story

"I'm leaving Japan for 1 month..." Seunghyun said not looking at tiffany's eyes.

"eyyy~ ur kidding...right?" Asked tiffany trying to form a smile.

"My parents really need me to go there and meet with our other business partners, as well as attend sime importan meetings and spcial events that is nearly coming." Explaines seunghyun wrapping his hand around tiffany's waist

"when r u leaving?" Said tiffany trying not to cry infront of seunghyun.

" The day after torrow." Said seunghyun sadly not wanting to leave tiffany when he knows that she's going to got spend his day inly tomorrow.

"but...why tomorrow?" Asked tiffany hugging seunghyun tightly sniffling his strong perfume.

"because they need me.. Asap..." Said seunghyun trying cheer up tiffany "come in baby, i know its preety hard for u because we just made up then im leaving for 1 month.. But believe me, 1 month will be gone so fast! Then after that.. I'll see u again and get to spend time with you anywhere and anytime we want! I hopoe u can understand my situation." Added seunghyun hugging tiffamy tighter.

"promise me it will only take you 1 month? No more than that?" Asked tiffany sniffing because of her crying

"i promise u that... Promise u that my fany baby..." Said seunghyun smiling of how crybaby tiffany was.But on the other hand, he really loves it and that's the most seunghyun liked about tiffany because he knows that tiffany will always be there for him and think that she is afraid because of loosong h by her side. "Lets eat! Shall we? Before the food gets cold! Espcially when the food is "american" " smirk seunghyun looking at tiffanys happy expression.

"wah~~american food~~" said tiffany with amazement because since she was little, she really are obssessed with american food.


         the whole "date" thing became so romantic and sure was really happy for them. They talked about a lot pf random things but mostly about seunghyun's business in japan. They laugh and share some sweet moments together. But tiffany didnt enjoy much.. Because she knows that seunghyun is going to leave her in 1 month for godsake!!

    "Goodnight baby!" Said seunghyun hugging tiffany tightly

"nyt too! Hyunnie~~sleep well!" Said tiffany walking away

"hey~~"said seunghyun grabbing her wrist making tiffany fall in his chest.

"yahh!! That hurts!" Said tiffany because of the strong thud on seunghyun's chest.

"wheres my goonight kiss?!" Asked seunghyun

"mhhuaahhh" kisses tiffany sweetly to seunghyun's cheeks.

"thats it! Not like this?" Asked seunghyun then kissing tiffany in a intense and passionate long kiss while tiffany wrap her arms around seunghyun's neck. And seunghyun's arms aeound tiffany's waist making the kiss more deeper until they need to catch some air.

"u sure is a really good kisser mrs. Choi..." Said seunghyun smiling betweent their kisses.

"same goes to you mr. Choi..." Said tiffany giggling then kissing seunghyum for the last time before she goes inside her house.

"goodnight baby! I love you!" Said seunghyun waving his hand

"  I love u too! Txt me when u get home! Luv u more!!" Said tiffany sending a butterfly kiss to seunghyun.


     seunghyun finally reached his house, then after that he take a quick shower go and see sungmin and go to his bed and txt tiffany 

seunghyun: just got home...going to sleep now baby?

tiffany: glad that ur home safetly...already miss u! Yap! Im here in bed already! Tired!

seunghyun: already miss u too...me too im here in bed already!

tiffany: thats good! Wait...

seunghyun: what?....

tifffany: here in bed...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1yvMI_CxqbE/Tw5JlC8CieI/AAAAAAAAXe8/ru-Q1IX7szc/s1600/snsd+tiffany.jpg

seunghyun: ~aww~ u look so cute!!now! How am i going to sleep if u keep sending me this picture of you!

tiffany: kkk... Bare with it! Now its ur turn

seunghyun: what turn?!

tiffany: sens me ur picture too! Take a photo of you in bed! Please~~^^

seunghyun: no way!!

tiffany: please... For me hyunniiee~~

seunghyun: no tiffany! That is too childish for me!

tiffany: come on! Just this once!

seunghyun:no....

tiffany:fine!!!! Im going to sleep!! I hate you!!!

seunghyun:hey! Baby! U knos im not good at that kind of pose! Baby!! Please!! Dont get mad anymore!!

-minutes later-

seunghyun: sorry...

http://prillykresensia.blogspot.com/2012_03_01_archive.html

tiffany:.........

seunghyun:hey baby! Sorry ok?

tiffany........

seunghyun:hey! Whats with the dot.

tiffany: what did u do??

seunghyun: what? Now ur laughing? Because its ugly? Serious? Old?

tiffany:ur so...

seunghyun: what?? Tell me already?!!

tiffany: u look so ADORABLE and Y!!!

seunghyun:.......

tiffany: what? Thats true!!

seunghyun......thats awkward.....

tiffany:hahahaha! Ur funny mr. Choi. I thought ur used to here that from ur other women when ur in the club...

seunghyun: but when u say iy its totally different!

tiffany: whatever! But u look so hot!!

seunghyun: i know that.... Wow! Even my girlfriend would say that..I am trully a Goddess better than girls generation...kkkk

tiffany:tsk tsk... Look at my bingh top again...praising himself while nobody says about something lile that about him...

seunghyun: watch with ur tongue miss.! U already said that im hot! And i have evidence!

tiffany: like what? Huh mr.?

seunghyun: u look at my abs before....

tiffany:hHahahahahaha!! Do u know what are u even saying right now?

seunghyun: what! Its true!! I saw u looking aty abs before!

tiffany: u dont have any abs mr. Choi seunghyun! U have baby abs! So cute^^

seunghyun: whatever miss! Go to sleep before i come in there and kiss you all night long~

tiffNy: aigoo~ seducinge again huh?? Never gonna happen..

seunghyun: really? Watch me tomorrow.... Be there at 9 am sharp!

tiffany: ok then! Lets see tomorrow who's gonna loose... Nyt mr. Silly choi.. Love u always!! <3

seunghyun:love u too!! Dream of me ok? Kkk

      Then after their cheesy and cute txt messegas to each other, they sleep with happy feeling on their beds.


     "Good morning omma~" greeterd happily by tiffamy to her mom

"goodmorning princess! Come! I made some breakfast!l" said her mother making her seat and join   With her. "seunghyun call here!" Added her mother

"chincha? Waeyo omma? Whats the matter?" Asked tiffany making her eyebrows meet together

"he said that he's not able to pick u up because he got a phone call from his company and it is based on his leave on japan tomorrow..." Said her mother sipping a cofffe

"oww....that's ok...i understand" said tiffany in a low and disaapoinment voice " well, im going to changed now! Because i might be late again!" Said tiffany trying to smile.

"ok then..." Said her mother reading some news paper.

        "Aigoo~~ arra arra! Such a bad boy! Mr. Choi!" Thought tiffany to herself while changing in to some casual looks for work.

http://www.coco-fashion.com/Jeans-Short-Summer-Pants-Shorts-From-Summer-Korean-Fashion-Collection-p12955.html

after dressing up, she quickly bid her goodbye for her mom and go to her work.While she was walking and listening to her ipod, she can her some honk from a car and keep doing it to look around and see who it is. Tiffany didnt bother because she thinks that maybe that's just some drunken driver and need some attention. But, the guy with a deep and husky voice call her name.

"huh?thats weird?" Asked tiffany to herself then ignore it again, then the honk of the car stop. "Huh! Told u tiffany just some drunk guy on a lovely sunny day.

"i told you to look around..." Said the man who has the deep and husky voice then pull tiffany in her arms making tiffany's lips land on his lips. Tiffany's eyes widen because of the sudden act of the man 

"yah!!! U per-" shouted tiffany but was cut off when she saw seunghyun infront of her.

"what did u say? ert?" Asked seunghyun pulling tiffany closer

"what? No? Ahh..yes! What??" Said tiffany startled at seunghyuns strong gaze at her

"why did u not look around when  im calling ur name and looking like a drunk man by honking at you?!" Asked seunghyun in a flag tone

"ahh..be-because i thought it was a drunken ahhjusi..." Said tiffany in a los voice making her hands twist together.

"so... U really think of me as a drunken man huh? " asked seunghyun again in a flat tone looking at tiffany's cutr expression.

"yes! I mean..no!" Said tiffany pouting infront of seunghyun while playing her hands.

"come here.." Said seunghyun grabbing tiffanys hands and pulling her into a tight hug. "I told you i will pick u up at 9 right? Why did u leave?" Asked seunghyun trying to make fun of tiffany

"bwoohh? But my mom said that u r busy and lots and theres a sudden meeting on your company so i didnt bother to call or disturb you.."said tiffany secretly smiling while making the hug more tighter.

"when i said i'll pick u up...i'll pick u up ok?" Asked seunghyun snifling tiffany's soft hair

"ara~~ lets get inside now!  Going to be late at work!" Said tiffany trying to pull away from the hug.

"you dont have any work today. So your coming with me!" Said seunghyun pulling tiffany inside the car while smiling at her. "Now, where do you want to go?" Asked seunghyun happily

"bwoo? Wait... I have work today! I cant skip my work!" Said tiffany worriedly 

"i ask ur manager to take s day off from u and he said its ok since ur shop got a newbie and would lile to start today! So chilax ok?" Said seunghyun caressing tiffany's cheeks

"arasso~ kaja!!" Said tiffany showing her eyesmile to seunghyun

 

      They went to the park and ride some fun rides in the park. They walk at the side beach and eat some ice cream together. Tiffany was so happy because even if seunghyun is going to leave tomorrow, she can still got to spend with him the whole day. Then after that they bought some couple t shirt and couple pajamas so that every night when they sleep, they have the same ones. Then finally, they go to seunghyuns house and tiffany help seunghyun to pack up his things.

"ur really leaving..." Said tiffany helping seunghyun pack his things

"yup! And im going go miss u! Really really miss u baby!" Said seunghyun hugging tiffanyso tight

"yahh! Dont u dare look for another woman in there! Got it?!!" Joke tiffany wrapping her as around seunghyun's neck

"well, lets see! There's so much club in japan and my friends and i always go there to see some famouse models with long legs soft ski- ouch!!" Said seunghyun  "what was that for?" Asked seunghyun for slapping his arms ao hard by tiffany

"ok then! Find urslef a woman and i'll go back to my highschool 'bestfriend' " aaid tiffany crossing her amrs together

"bwoh? And who is that?" Asked seunghyun. Forming a a fist

"aww my very hansome and intelligent ' siwon OPPA' " said tiffany making the sparkling face while playfully thinking about siwon

" dare to even think about him once and i will kill him!" Said seunghyun with a serious face

"haha! See! Look at urslef! Who won now!" Saud tiffany jumping at seunghyuns bed

"come here!" Saud seunghyun pulling tiffany in his arms making tiffany fall on his arms and they both lat on the bed

"i wish time would stop in here..." Said tiffany forming a little circles on seunghyun's chest

"me too! I love. You tiffany! Always remember that okay?" Saud seunghyun kissing the top of tiffanys head

"i love u more senghyun and thats's from the bottom ofy heart!" Said tiffany sincerely digging her face more deeply in seunghyuns shoulder.

Then they lee their mind and souls be quiet for an hour and cheerishing their moments together before leaving.... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Wahhh!!! Finally seunghyuns going to japan!! Poor tiffany...but! Stay tuned and dont forget to subscribe and comment!!! Luv u guys till next time!!^^)