A not so happy trip...

Our Story

"Hyunniee~" said Tiffany pouting on Seunghyun.

"Wae?!" said Seunghyun doing his works on his loptop.

"It's our last day here on Jeju and your not even walking me on a da-" Tiffany gasp covering .

"Wohh what now babe?!" asked Seunghyun wearing his "work" glasses and a black shirt:

    Since they are in a relationship, Tiffany doesn't want the word "date" when they are actually dating. She doesn't want to say that because she thinks its very girlish word you know sometimes Tiffany has a tomboyish attitude sometimes.

"I'm gonna get some fresh air!" said Tiffany totally embarrased from her words earlier and standing up and going outside.

"Hey hey hey~~ come here!"  said Seunghyun smirking at Tiffany and grabbing her hands to sit on his lap.

"Yah!! no!stop! stop pushing me!" said Tiffany getting away from Seunghyun's hug.

"What did you say again? a what?" laughing at Tiffany.

"Nothing okay! forget it!" keeping a distance from Seunghyun.

"Okay then! no date for us!" said Seunghyun getting his loptop and begins to work on his papers again.

"Okay Im...fine... wi..with...that...anyways...." said Tiffany slowly walking away and lowering her voice. 'you little mean jerk!' tought Tiffamy to herself. "Okay.. I'm gonna go outside now...for real..." said Tiffany waiting for Seunghyun's response.

"Okay!! I got it... no date!" said Seunghyun hiddingly smirking at Tiffany.


"Oppa! why you and unnie not talking? did you fight already?!" asked Sungmin worriedly.

"No...no... your unnie is just uhm.. a little thing..nothing to worry about it!" said Seunghyun to Tiffany.

"But she's crying!" said Sungmin worriedly.

"WHAT?!?!" siad Seunghyun very worriedly.

"Yup! she's crying over there!" said Sungmin pointing at Tiffany from not far from them.

Seunghyun run towards Tiffany who was crying and going near the water.

"Tiffany get out of there now!" said Seunghyun shouting at Tiffany very worriedly.

"No! unless...." said Tiffany crying...

"Unless what Tiffany! come one! tell me!!" said Seunghyun hitting on his head.

"Unless you... COME AND JOINED ME!!" said Tiffany loudly laughing while sungmin, yuri, minho and Tiffany's mom pushing Seunghyun together at the water.

"Woohooo!! yess! are plan work!!"said sungmin and Yuri happily giving a high five to each other.

"AISHH!! Tiffany come here!!" said Seunghyun going to Tiffany while Tiffany was running away from the water.

"Blleee!! you deserve that Seunghyun!" said Tiffany sticking her toungue to Seunghyun.

"Aishh! you brat!" said Seunghyun running to catch Tiffany fastly.


"Bye Jeju!! see again soon!!!" shouted Sungmin and they took more picture together and play some games and wrote their names in the sand and happily went to s safe trip back home.

 

              It's almost midnight when they came from home. They were all asleep but Tiffany was not asleep the whole trip.

"Bye Yuri! take care see yah tomorrow!" said Tiffany happily to Yuri who is half asleep.

"Ne! Anyeong!! happy birthday again! and thanks for the ride!" said Yuri bowing down and walking throught their gates.

    And then later on, they finally arrived to Tiffany's house.

"Bye unnie! happy birthday! see yah!" said Sungmin and drop to her pillow.

"Bye! be safe on the road!" said Tiffny helping her mom on the luggage.

"Let me help you with that mam!" said Minho grabbing their luggage and leaving Seunghyun and Tiffany alone.

"Bye. Goddnight." said Tiffany awkwardly leaving Seunghyun in there..alone ( poor Seunghyun!)

"Hey.." said Seunghyun quitely on her.

"What now!" said Tiffany anoyed.

"Uhmm... goodnight.." said Seunghyun going inside the car.

'What the?! he didn't say sweetdreams to or uhhmm... or..URGGHH! you Seeunghyun! you little jerk!" said Tiffany to herself angrily.

    When Tiffany and her mother finally put their things toghter, they finally go to their beds. While Tiffany was still not contended because Seunghyun didn't even texted her!

"Aissh! chincha! Seunghyun! wae!!" said Tiffany walking around her room multiple times.

~ IN THE OTHER HAND....~

"Tiffany! come on!!" said Seunghyun walking around his room multiple times...also...

"Just call her oppa! you just make this things more difficult!" said Sungmin suddeenly barging through Seunghyun's room.

"Hey! what are you doing here you're suppoes to sleep now!" said Seunghyun caressing Sungmin's head.

"I can't sleep oppa! I'm worried about unnie!" said Sungmin crying.

"Oh no no...Sungmin...come on lets sleep okay?!" said Seunghyun tacking Sungmin into his bed. "Don't you worry about it now okay? were going to make this work out okay?!" said Seunghyun kissingSungmin's top of her head. 'its going to be okay..' said Seunghyun then went sleeping beside Sungmin.


Tiffany woke up still not feeling contented between her and Seunghyun. First thing she did is open her phone and go to her inbox and found....nothing, not a single message fomr Seunghyun.

    Tiffany hurriedly go to the shower and take a bath and get changed for her work. She didn't realize that its going to be like this like it's like about the "date" thing and its like a week when they become a couple and they are already having a misunderstanding to each other she also thinks that its so childish for both of them.Anyways, She ate her breakfast and text Yuri that she's on her way. Her mother bid her goodbye and comfort her that everything is going to be okay. 

'I hope Seunghyun had the same understanding as mine..' tought Tiffany to herself.

    "Hi chingu!" said Yuri to her happily.

"Anyeong Yuri! I'll just changed okay?" said Tiffany smiling a bit.

"Okay!" said Yuri then Tiffany wear her uniform: (You can just pick whatever u want guys! itts just a simple cafe uniform or whatever~ i jsut make it simple so that its more look like Tiffany!)

"Yah! are you okay?" asked Yuri to Tiffany

"Yup! I'm okay!.. do you know where is Minho tday?" asked Tiffany 

"Uhmm.. she text me earlier that he's with Seunghyun preapring for their meetings and other stuff!" said Yuri curiously. "Why did you ask that suddenly?" asked Yuri again.

"Oh! nothing! He's probably busy today cause he missed  lot of work when we go to Jeju! ahhh~" sigh Tiffany while wiping the tables.

"Hey! cheer up! dont do that! he's just busy and he'ss text you! pomise you that!" said Yuri trying to cheer up Tiffany.

"Yeah Sure!" said Tiffany looking at her phone but still no calls or message from Seunghyun.


"Take care!" shouted Tiffany to Yuri while their separeting their way for their homes.

"Bye! take care! dont worry too much okay?!" said Yuri shouting at Yuri. 

"I'll try!" said Tiffany "Saranghaeyo!!" shouted Tiffany to Yuri then making a heart shpe on her arms.

"Naado!" shouted back by Yuri.

     While Tiffany was walking, she notice someone was following her. So, she quickly walk fast and then run. Then suddenly there's a Limo trap Tiffany so she cant get away.

"HELP!" said Tiffany loudly

"Miss Tiffany? calm down! youre coming with us!" said the man in a suit and trying to pull her inside the car.

"What? where are you taking me?! No!!! wait!! atop!!" said Tiffany crying. "Where are we going?!" ask Tiffany inside the car with all the men beside her in a black suit. Then suddenly, the man phone ring.

"Yes sir. we have her." said the man seriously on the phnone.

"Ok sir. We wont. we are on our way." said The man and hanging up the phone.

"Yahh! where are we going! PLEASE!! tell me!!" said Tiffany crying really hard.

"Whre going to Mr.-"

"We are here!" said the driver stopping over on a big mansion. Then they helped and guided Tiffany inside th house and her eyes widened when he saw....

 

 

 

 

 

(DAN DAN DAN~~.......Who is it guys? oh my god! Tiffany is being kidnapped again!! who is that person? and why did the man on the car didn't hurt her and guided her on a big mansion?? and where the heck is SEUNGHYUN!!?? any guesses guys??...well, lets see on the next chapter!! and PLEASE PLEASE I NEED YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS BY COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING ON MY STORY! THIS IS THE ONLY REASON WHY IM STILL DOING THIS GUYS! BECAUSE OF YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBING TO THIS STORY!!!Love you all! ow, and who watch bigbang's performance on MAMA! that was totally awesome especially  when TOP perfom his new single 'doom dada'!! what do you think of their performance guys?1)