Mission: Successful or not??

Our Story

"Sangil chukka hamnida~ Sangil chukka hamnida~ Saranganeun Tiffany hwang~ Sangil chukka Hamnida~!"

"Urghh~ what is it?" asked the sleepy fany

"Happy birthday Chincgu! Ireonna palli!" said Yuri excitedly

"Arasso arasoo!" said Tiffany "But why? It's too early and I have no work anyway!" said Tiffany putting pillow on her head.

"Yah! just wake up already okay! kaja! kaja!!" said Yuri pulling Tiffany out of the bed.

"Arasoo~~" said Tiffany still sleepy.

      Then they go downstairs and Tiffany notice that theres so many food on the tbale.

"Eomma! you don't have to prepare all of this right?" asked Tiffany shock

"It's okay Tiffany! it's you're birthday anyways and it comes once a year so why waste all the time in just sitting on a couch and watching t.v right?" asked her mother to make Tiffany's mouth shut

"Okay~ you win you win~~" laugh Tiffany 

"Let's go eat breakfast! and go to the bea- I mean park today!!" said Yuri excitedly almost blasting the "Plan"

"Chincha where going to the park today?" asked Tiffany drinking coffee.

"Yup.. like what did i just say why not spent our times outside than staying here in our house!" said her mother preapring all the food. "Now! eat faster and take a bath!" said her mother

"Okay!arasoo! gomawo eomma! I really really appreciate it!!" said Tiffany showering kisses to her mom.

"Okay okay! stop kissing me okay! go to your room now!" said her mother laughing at her.

"Okay be right back! Yuri help eomma okay?" shoute Tiffany while running upstairs 

"Okay okay!!" said Yuri happily. "I hope this plan will work out! auntie!" said Yuri to Tiffany's mom in a low voice.,

"Me too Yuri- shii!" said her mother.


"Oppa!" said Sungmin to Seunghyun while running in the hallway.

"Oh? you ready?" asked Seunghyun to Sungmin.

"Oh! I'm so excited oppa! I hope unnie will like it!" said Sungmin to Seunghyun.

"Me too Sungmin-ahh!" sigh Seunghyun.

BEEP BEEP~~!!!

"Oh! Minho oppa is here!" said Sungmin excitedly.

"Remeber Sungmin to not say anything to your Unnie Tiffany okay?" reminded Seunghyun to Sungmin.

"Okay! arasoo oppa!!" said Sungmin happily "Anyeong oppa! Make sure the beach is refreshing and good!" added Sungmin.

"Get that! go now!" said Seunghyun kissing Sungmin's head.


"TIFFANY! ARE YOU DONE NOW??" yelled Yuri donwstairs.

"Yup! be there in a sec." yelled back by Tiffany

"Palli!! aish!" said Yuri anoyyed.

"Okay! okay! here! kaja!" said Tiffany hugging Yuri to calm her down.

"Did eomma pack all we need?" asked Tiffany while locking their door.

"Yup! but we need to wait for them!" said Yuri leaving Tiffany dumbfounded.

"Them??.... It cant be?....!!" touhgt Tiffany to herself.

"UNNIE!!!!" yelled Sungmin happily running towards Tiffany and tightly hugging her.

"Ohh Sungmin ahh!!" said Tiffany happily to Sungmin.

"Unnie bogoshipeo! Sangil chukkahe!!!" said Sungmin kissing Tiffany repeteatingly

"Ohh Sungmin ah gomawo!!" said Tiffany laughing because of Sungmin's kisses on her.

"Happy birthday Tiffany shi!" greeted by Minho

"Ohh! Minho shi! gomawo! thnx!" said Tiffany smiling at Minho.

"Okay! lets go!" said Yuri riding at Minho's car.

"Wait wait! by the way who invited you here?" asked Tiffany to Minho

"Ohh.. uhm... Yuri invited us here because you're mom would like to meet us right auntie?" asked Minho faking his laugh

"Ohh... kure!" said her mother ti Tiffany

"Okay then! kaja!!" said Tiffany happily.

   While they in the car, Tiffany tought of Seunghyun. "Where is that guy? why did he not txt me today?"  asked Tiffant to herslef.

"Unnie?" interrupt Sungmin 

"Oh? waeyo Sungmin ah?" asked Tiffany pinching the cheeks of Sungmin.

"Dont worry unnie Oppa will come for us!" said Sungmin and place her head to Tiffany's shoulder to get some slight sleep.

"Uhh? bwo?? what the heck is she  talking about?" tought tiffany to herself.

Suddenly, due to the "hot" weather inside the car,  Tiffany became thirsty.

"Urgghh why is it so hot in here!" said Tiffany turning on the aircon.

"Minho!" whisper Yuri to Minho

"Waeyoo?" asked Minho "Is it working?" asked Minho excitedly.

"Ohh!! should we give here some "water"??" asked Yuri smirking

"Tiffany shi would you like some water?" asked Minho to Tiffany.

"Please!" said Tiffany to Minho because she's rally thirsty right now and she forgot to bring her water.

"Here take this!" said Minho and then looking at Yuri smirking while Yuri is clapping because there "Plan" is working really great.

"Ohh! gomawo!" said Tiffany drinking the water and then she all see was darkness....

 

 

 

 

(DAN DAN DAN... what is really happening here guys? any guesses? why suddenly Tiffany faints when Minho gave her the water?? what's the their PLAN for Tiffany's birthday? where are they taking her???)

Well, lets find out in the next chaper!! please comment guys and subscribe to my beautiful storry!! kekeke soory for the short update but dont worry because it will take us long on the next chapter because of their "evil" plan.. or should i say "good" plan... ;)))