Chapter 37

Our Story

"Don't stop" said the voice that shivered tiffany's body.

"Sunbae..." said tiffany in a low voice.

"What happened?" ask tiffany's sunbae.

 "Heechul Sunbae..." said tiffany again but in a cheery and a little bit loud voice.

"I'm asking you fany-ah what happened?" he ask again.

"No- nothing..." said tiffany quickly wiping her tears.

"No tiffany! there's something.." insisted heechul to her. "You can tell me everything tiffany..please.." beg heechul to crying  lady infront of her. 

"Well, I have a boyfriend now.. and i saw him kissing another girl. I don't know wether to hear him explain or just cut off our relationship."Tiffany tell Heechul.

"That fast?" ask heechul and then scuff.

"Well, I dont really know what to do..so.." confess tiffany shyly because she didnt really know what to do since its her first time.

"That's why you came in here? your old mini park?" ask heechul making tiffany laugh.

"Yah! its not old! there's so much changed in here and I like these better and its not mini anymore its huge now!" said tiffany trying to defend her favorite place.

"Yah? you just "Yah" your sunbae now?" ask heechul trying to be serious.

"Well you that's what you get when you mocked my favorite place." tiffany said in a childish voice.

"Dont change the subject will you? did you see each other yet?" ask heechuk bringing back the "hot" topic.

"No...I just.. want to be alone and spend some time with my family and grandparents." explain tiffany looking down.

"You live him alone? not even saying a single word and not hearing his explanation?" ask heechul not believing what tiffany did.

"Nope." tiffany said popping the "p" word.

"Well you better do listen to him explain because you'll never know what to do unless you hear the true story like, try to understand what his explaining and then go to some place and decide.Not decide and then hear him explain!" said heechul giving tiffany some tips or advise.

"Well, what if Im trying but I still can't trust him?"

"Aiggoo tiffany, you just answered youre own question- try -" said heechul then petting tiffany's hair.

"Ok. I'll try" stressing the word.

"Good.Now, we better go because its getting late and I don't want your grandparents and your mom getting worried about you." remind heechul and then they go together.

"Ne Sunbae!" replied back happily.





"Thank you so much sunbae. As always, I learn a lot of new things." said tiffany bowing.

"Aiggo~~ anytime princess! and welcome back I hope you enjoy you're stay here!" said heechul huggin tiffany.

"Don't you want to come and say hello to my mom and grandparents?" ask tiffany.

"No.. I'll be fine, and I have to fix some stuff in the school I just saw you crying so I came to you and maybe try to help and I think it turned out ok and  you with your little problem!" explain heechul happily.

"Ohh... Okay" tiffany said "Goodbye then.. see you next time sunbae!" tiffany wave happily.

"Ok.. see you again too and always take care and always remeber what I said ok? and oh! said hi to your mother too for me!" heechul shouted and wave tiffany a goodbye.

       Then tiffany continue to  walk, and saw something familiar  outside their house.

"What?" ask tiffany to herself because its park infront of their house. "Do halabeoji and halmeoni have some visitors today?" added tiffany.When she enter their house..

"Om-" tiffany was cut off because she can't believe that he is here. Inside of their house. Laughing with her grandparents and mom.

"Tiffany! you didnt tell me that he is coming!" said her mother smiling.

"Tiffany." the man in a low and husky voice.

That's it. Then tiffany's body shivered and became frozen because of him saying her name.

"Seunghyun." said tiffany shocked from the inside and pokerface on the outside.




"You didn't tell us that you're prince charming is going to visit too!" said her mom in a loud voice teasing tiffany.

"Omma!" tiffany quickly said in a panic voice.

"Wae? isnt he?" ask her mom and then Seunghyun's face heat up and slightly smile.

"Come, sit beside him!" said her halmeoni already have a vote for Seunghyun. Tiffany has no choice to just beside him eventhough how does he know everything. But Tiffany thinks already who said it.

"How was the new park? isnt it great?" ask her halabeoji changing the subject.

"It's good! I saw a lot of changes and saw sunbae too!" tiffany said that Seunghyun quickly stare at her when she say the 'sunbae' part.

"Sunbae? you mean heechul?" ask her halabeoji.

"Ne." tiffany said in a low voice because Seunghyun is staring a dont-you-dare-said-another-word-or-youre-dead stare. 'Geez. What's with the stare?' though tiffany to herself.

"Oh! that boy! he's so helpful when we go to the farm, he help us a lot." said her halmeoni smiling and then go to the kitchen to get some more of their food for supper.

"Chincha? but why didnt i see him often then?" ask tiffany not caring about Seunghyun.

"Oh! he's busy now with helping the school because you know, he's like the president when it comes to leadership and helping stuff." explain her halabeoji and then help her halmeoni too in the kitchen.

"Well, Seunghyun..why are you here? did tiffany told you that were here?" ask her mom. 'Oh-oh..oh no!! KILL ME NOW!' tiffan thouhgt loudly.

"Uhmm...  ne.. tiffany told me you're here and come visit you guys too so i can finally meet her grandparents." Seunghyun said in a flat voice. 

"How about Sungmin? where is she? I am not seeing her too often now!" ask tiffany's mom again.

"Oh! she's with our aunt right now because I can't take care of her much because I had to do a lot of stuff in the office." Seunghyun explain still in a flat tone.

"Oh! poor boy! and you're going to Japan too?" ask her mom 'REALLY MOM? OK. IM DONE.' tiffany thought irritated in the situation.

"Ahmm.. Ne. But it get cancelled because Im too busy in here so..yeah.." Seunghyun said and then slightly smile.

"Food is ready! lets go and eat!" shout her halmeoni and they gathered around the table. They eat happily, talk about some random stuff but a lot of Seunghyun. They ask him a lot of question especially her halabeoji who is like investigating Seunghyun if his good for tiffany or not.Finally, they finished supper and fix the table.

"Aunty, halabeoji, halmeoni I'll go ahead." Seunghyun said and ready to leave.

"Already?" ask tiffany not realizing that she said that outloud.

"Uhm, yeah because I have a meeting tomorrow early, I just checked if you're ok." Seunghyun said not meeting tiffany's eyes.

'Uh-oh...he is mad. REALLY MAD.' tiffany thought again.

"You can stay here! and its already dark outside! tiffany can go with you in the morning so you can have some company when you tomorrow morning." suggest her mom.

"That would be a great idea and yeah its dark outside." said her halabeoji worried about Seunghyun too.

"Is it ok?" ask Seunghyun looking at tiffany.

"Yeah..Sure.." said tiffany in a flat voice.

"Ok! great! I'll just go and grab some clothes for you to changed on." said her halmeoni and go to their room.

"Thank you so much! " Seunghyun said happily. "You can stay at tiffany's room" said her mom smirking.

"WHAT?" they both said. shocked.

"Im just kidding.. you can stay at her room and then she'll just stay with me for tonight." said her mom laughing at both of them including her halabeoji. "Tiffany why don't you and Seeunghyun went for a walk for a minute before you go to sleep" said her mom giving tiffany in a go-with-him look.

"Ok." said tiffany "I'll just go and grab my jacket." tiffany added and went to her room.

"Lets go?" Seunghyun said when he sees tiffany.

"Yup! Omma we'll go now we'll be back real quick.!" tiffany said and then they go for some walk.

'Oh~~ this we'll take us a long time~~ here we go tiffany fighting!' tiffany though and they continue to walk.