Relationship...broken or almost?

Our Story

"Seunghyun.." That's the only word tiffany say when he saw the 'angry Seunghyun' or more like a 'monster Seunghyun'

"Where are you going?" ask seunghyun ina flat voice only looking or more likely piercing through tiffany's eyes when he look at her.

"Ahmm.. I invited Siwon to go over our house for dinner since we haven't met in a long time." explained tiffany in a flat voice too trying to hide her scared feelings for seunghyun.

"Without letting me know?" ask Seunghyun not really paying attention if siwon is there.

"Uhmm..Tiffany maybe I'll go next time, Since I have to go buy some staff for my new apartment by the way!" interrupt siwon between seunghyun and tiffany's intense glanse to each other.

"Are you sure?" ask tiffany breaking their eye contact and looking at siwon's direction now.

"Yeah! nice meeting you again! you too Seunghyun.."said Siwon in a awkward and flat fac and tone and then go quietly leaving tiffany and Seunghyun now.

"Seunghyun..."said tiffany in a low voice hiding her face by looking down on the floor.

"What's wrong tiffany?" ask Seunghyun in a stern voice fighting to himself to not yell at tiffany.

"I should ask you that Seunghyun." said back tiffany to seunghyun feeling the same way as Seunghyun.

"What the heck are you talking about?" ask Seunghyun in a loud voice.

"Playing 'try to remember' now huh?" said tiffany also in a loud voice. "Don't you remember Seunghyun?" ask Tiffany starting to cry quietly.

"How..."Seunghyun ask in a confused and shocked face.

"I happen to go and see Han River since the bus on that day is free and I dont know where to go...So the bus suddenly stop and the next thing I know I'm there and stroll around near the river buy some album and eat some food but i thought when i do that things I'll be happy, however I still feel empty, empty without you.." said tiffany in a sad and now crying voice. "Until I found out a small coffe shop near the river, I am so fascinated by that coffe shop so I decided to go inside and order some coffee before i go home but, i guess I better not go inside because of you an- because of-" Tiffany cant continue anymore and run away from Seunghyun.

"Tiffany wait!" Seunghyun yelled at tiffany which is fortunately he caught her and hold her to a tight embrace. "I didn't meant that way! that was nothing!" Seunghyun try to explained to tiffany but shequickly pull away from him.

"Stop Seunghyun..just stop.."Tiffany said wiping her face from the crying. "I just want to be alone right now..." tiffany said stoping seunghyun to go near to her and run away...





"Are you ok tiffany?"ask Yuri to her

"Yeah I'm fine...Why are you here by the way?" ask Tiffany wiping her tears.

"Come here.. Let's go outside." Yuri suddenly say and then drag tiffany outside.

"Why is there a problem?" ask Tiffany looking at the ground.

"Should'nt I ask you that Tiffany?" ask Yuri in a serious voice. "What happened?" ask Yuri that's when Tiffany starts to cry again. "I knew it! Where's that girl! I swear Im gonna kill that girl! I searIm gonna kill that girl!!" Yuri in a angry voice 

"I want us to break up.. I cant do this anymore..." Tiffany said in a very loud crying voice  which make Yuri face shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

(Part two for this one! Sorry for the short chappy! need to go! but I hope you enjoyed this! Sorry guys!)