I like you too...maybe

Our Story

After the quite long sweet kiss, they feel akwardness to each other.

"Wha- what did just happen?"asked Tiffany touching her lips, not believing what did happen between them.

"We... kissed" said Seunghyun shyly lowering his head.

"What did you say before we...?" asked again by Tiffany still touching her lips.Not wanting to say the last word.

"Kissed?" asked Seunghyun smiling on the ground

"Yea-yeah?" said Tiffany shyly.

"I said I like you" said Seunghyun quite looking at Tiffany's reaction.

"Wh-what?" asked Tiffany not believing Seunghyun said.

"I said  I LIKE YOU!!" shouted Seunghyun to Tiffany in her ears.

"Yah! you don't have to do that!" shouted also Tiffany.

      There's a sudden silence between them.Tiffany doesn't know how to react or to say to Seunghyun her naswer but she has to say it before Seunghyun might do it again to her.

"You know Seunghyun I-" Tiffany's word were cut.

"I know. I know. I understand I will give all the time that you need to think and answer me at the right time." said Seunghyun lowering his head again.

"Uhmm thank you! for understanding and waiting then." Tiffany said in a low voice."Shall we go now? cause its getting late and Sungmin also might already fell asleep!" asked Tiffany wanting to leave that place as soon as possible because of their awkward atmosphere between them.

"Ahh... okay then!" said Seunghyun leading their way to the car.

 

       When they reach their car, they notice that Sungmin was already asleep.

"Guess that you're sitting at the front then?!" Asked Seunghyun smiling at Tiffany.

"yeah sure! I guess so too!" smile Tiffany awkwardly. " I don't want the driver to fall asleep also! so I guess I'm sitting on th front!"giigle Tiffany going to the front.

       While their heading to Tiffany's house, they just talk some random stuff and after a minute, Seunghyun notice that Tiffany fell asleep too! Seunghyun quickly grab his coat and wrap it around Tiffany's body so she will not be cold.

       Then finally, they reached Tiffany's house of Tiffany, she's still asleep. Seunghyun doesn't want to wake her up so he carry Tiffany in a bridal style and knock on their door.

Tok...tok... tok...  knocked Seunghyun on their door. Tiffany's mom quickly open it

"Hello si-" Tiffany' mom suddenly cut off when she saw that Seunghyun is carrying Tiffany in front of their door.

"Ohh my god! what happen to her?" asked her mother vey worriedly. "Come here inside please!" said her mother to Seunghyun.

"Good evening mam! I'm Seunghyun, Tiffany's friend. me and my younger sister went with her at the mall today. Together with my cousin, Minho and her bestfriend Yuri. I don't want to wake her up so I just carry her because I know she's very tired from all the walking on the mall today." explained Seunghyun in a low voice not wanting to wake Tiffany up.

"Ohh okay then. thank you very much and come follow me first! so that you can put Tiffany in her bed!" said her mother leading Seunghyun to Tiffany's room.

     While Seunghyun is putting gently Tiffany to bed, Tiffany's mother thanks Seunghyun again.

"Thank you very much again young man! and I'm sorry if I disturb you today! because of this sleepy head child of mine!" laugh her mom to Seunghyun.

"haha! no need to worry mam! I;m happy that Tiffany felt happy too today!" said Seunghyun smiling and looking at Tiffany.

"Ohh wait! I have to check something in the kitchen! wiat here!" said Tiffany;s mom rushing to the kitchen.

       While Seunghyun is left at  Tiffany's room, Seunghyun keeps caressing her soft face while sleeping and then kiss her forehead. " Goodnight my fany!" said Seunghyun in a low voice" Sweet dreams!" and then leave her room.


      After that, Seunghyun saw Tiffany's mom making some coffee

"Mam?" asked Seunghyun entering their kitchen.

"Oh! I'm here! come ! have some coffee before you leave!" convinced the old lady to Seunghyun.

:I'm sorry mam but I have to go! because my sister is left alone in the car!" explained Seunghyun bowing his head.

"Oh? is that so?" asked the old lady to Seunghyun.

"Yes mam! I need to go now too because you'll not het enough sleep when i stay here longer!" said Seunghyun shyly.

"No its okay!"said the old lady tapping Seunghyuns shoulder.And then she get an idea. "How about you and youre little sister go here and have some breakfast with us!" suggest the lady to Seunghyun.

"No no mam!" me and my sister will be okay. you don't have to do that!" pleaded Seunghyun.

"Oh come on! at least i can repay you for what you did today to my daughter! and i heard that Tiffany and you're little sister are very close to each other! so I think that's a good idea to eat at least breakfast with us okay?" asked the lady to Seunghyun, hoping to not say 'no' to her idea.

"But-" Seunghyun said worriedly

"No but's! just come here okay?" asked Tiffnay's mother smiling at Seunghyun.

"Okay then mam!as you wish!" Seunghyun finally said to the lady.

"And please dont call me mam! you can just call me 'auntie' because your Tiffany's friend!" 

"Okay then ma- I mean auntie! see you tomorrow and goodnight!" said Seunghyun with a little laugh and then bow his head.

"Okay! take care! dont' forget tomorrow okay?" reminded the lady to Seunghyun.

"Okay auntie!"Seunghyun said with a thumbs up.

 


                Next friday morning, Tiffany wake up with a dizzy feeling, so she went to the bathroom and take a quick shower and then wear some shorts and t- shirts, and go quickly downstairs.

  "Hmm I smell something really good today!" cheered Tiffany up to her mom.Then she saw her mom cooking some different dish for breakfast.

"Wooohh! why is there many food today?" asked Tiffany to her mother."Something special mom?!" 

"Yup! I invited you're friend and his younger sister with him to eat breakfast with us! what's his name again?" asked her mother 

"Wait wait... my friend? and HIS?? younger sister??" asked Tiffany to her mom very confused 

"Yup! she carry you here last night when you are very asleep!" said her mother cooking some bacon.

"What? Seunghyun did that? why didn't he wake me up?" asked Tiffany to heself.

"Hey! young lady!" snap her mother to Tiffany "Mind if you set up the table now?" asked her mom smiling at her.

"Mom! you don't have to do this! I bet Seunghyun will not co-" Tiffany's word were cut off when suddenly there is someone knocking on their door.

"Uh- huh and who's betting now?" asked her mom going to the door to open it.

"Urgh! I hope it's not him!" Tiffany tought.

"Anyeonghaseyo!" said a man with a deep voice greeting happily Tiffany's mother.

"Hi Seunghyun shi! come in!" said her mother happily. "Where's sister by the way?" asked Seunghyun

"She has a tutor today for her private lesson so shw can't come!" eplained Seunghyun looking at Tiffany

"Ohh okay then! take a sit now and our breakfast will be serve in just a minute!" said Tiffany's mom pulling a chair for Seunghyun. "Tiffany shi! mind if you tour Seunghyun  around the house?!" asked her mom to Tiffany

"But mom! our house isn't that big!" said Tiffany irritatingly.

"Then show him then you're room!" suggest her mother while cooking.

"No i dont wanna!" said Tiffany ignoring her mom's word

"Tiffany please?!" asked her mom

"Urgh! okay then!" said Tiffany getting up from the couch. "Come follow me!" said Tiffany to Seunghyun lazily.

    "So, this is my room! this is not big from what you thought okay?" said Tiffany touring Seunghyun from her room.

"Yeah I know! I saw it last night!" said Seunghyun looking around Tiffany's room.

"Ohh okay!" said Tiffany fixing her bed. Then suddenly Seunghyun hug Tiffany from the back really tight and Tiffany got shocked.

"Ahh!" gasp Tiffany.

"Did you sleep well last night?" asked Seunghyun to Tiffany realxing his chin from Tiffany's shoulder.

"Yahh! let go of me! My mom will see us if she comes here!" said Tiffany quickly going away from Seunghyun.

"Answer my question first!" whispered Seunghyun to Tiffany.

"Whatever! let's go now downstairs! I'm sure our breakfast is ready!" said Tiffany trying to let go of Seunghyun's hug. Then Seunghyun grab Tiffany from her wrist and pull her in her chest.

"Yahh!!" said Tiffany angrily facing Seunghyun's face very closely.

"let's go then!" Seunghyun said letting go of Tiffany.

    When they go downstairs, exactly the food is ready so they ate and talk about some random stuff and then they finished eating.

"Mom I'm just gonna dress up so I can go now!" said Tiffany hurriedly going upstairs.

"Okay then! hurry up!" said her mom cleaning the dishes.While Seunghyun asked Tiffany's mom if where she is going today.

"Ahmm.. where is she going today?" asked Seunghyun to the lady.

"Oh.. usually every friday Tiffany doesn't have any work and Saturday too! so she always went to the market to grocery and pay our bills.!" explained her mom to Seunghyun 

"Ohh..."said Seunghyun helping Tiffany;s mom in the dishes.Then Tiffany went downstairs, when Tiffany went downstairs Seunghyun fell inlove again with Tiffany bbecause its his first time to see Tiffany in a clothes like this:

and her hair was curled down to her back:

 

 

Seunghyun with a open mouth look at Tiffany very amazingly and his heart is bating fast again.

"Hey! Seunghyun!" said Tiffany making Seunghyun come back to his sense.

"What?" asked Seunghyun

"You're gonna be late today! so go now!" said Tiffany pushing Seunghyun away.

"Yahh!! youre mom said that I can drop you off !" said Seunghyun to Tiffany.

"Bwo? andwe! just go i can take care of myself!" said Tiffany continously pushign Seunghyun away. then Seunghyun quickly grab Tiffany's wrist and drag her to his car.

"Auntie were going now! thanks for the breakfast I very appreciate it!" shouted Seunghyun to the old lady

"No problem! anytime!" said Tiffany's mother smiling at them.

"Yah- yah!!" said Tiffany to Seunghyun who's trying to push her inside the car.

"Just get in!" said Seunghyun 

"Okay okay! geez!" said Tiffany seating in the front.


     While Seunghyun is drving seriously, Tiffany ordered him to stop the car.

"Just stop the car over there." Tiffany command Seunghyun. But Seunghyun is not listening to her and focusing only on the road. "YAHH! i said stop the car!!!!" shouted Tiffany angrily at Seunghyun. then he stop the car and then Tiffany quickly get out of the car and walk fast.

"Tiffany come here!" shouted Seunghyun running after Tiffany. then with that, Seunghyun catch up with Tiffany and grab her quickly in her wrist.

"Where are you going huh? you're just gonna leave me there? not knowing where are going?" shouted Seunghyun to Tiffany.

"Seunghyun, you dont have to do this! I can go by myself jus go to work!" sigh Tiffany not wanting to argue anymore.

"Where are you going then?" asked Seunghyun looking at Tiffany

"Well, I have to go to the market to by some food and need for our house, thn i have to pay the water, the electricity, our ho-" Tiffany's word were cut off by Seunghyun's hand.

"Shh.. just get in the car okay?" said Seunghyun to Tiffany smiling and gently bholding her hand to go to the car.

"Seunghyun why are you doing this?" asked Tiffanyto Seunghyun

"Why? is there any wrong with what I'm doing?" asked Seunghyun to Tiffany. Tiffany became silent and just sigh and follow Seunghyun's order. Then finally they reached the market. Seunghyun pull the cart while Tiffany was picking what do she need.

"Just wait here okay? I'm just gonna look for some new books!" said Tiffany running over to the books sections. Then Seunghyun just stand there waiting for Tiffany, after minutes by minutes Tiffany is still not coming back for Seunghyun so he went to the book station and find Tiffany talking and laughing with a man. Seunghyun became a little bit mad and go over to Tiffany and hug her at the back and then kiss her in the cheeks.

"Hey babe!" said Seunghyun sweetly then looking at the man expression.

"What? let go of me!" Tifany said in a low voice irritated by  Seunghyun.

"Ahemm" the man suddenly cleared his throat.

"Ohh sorry! Ahh.. Seunghyun this is Siwon my one of my bestfriend in highschool and Siwon this is Seunghyun my frie-" 

"Hi! I'm Seunghyun Tiffany's boyfriend! nice to meet you!" said Seunghyun givign a handshake from Siwon.

"Ohh hi! nice to meet you too!" said Siwon awkwardly. "Tiffany i need to go now! see you ! and nice to meet you Seunghyun!" said Siwon waving his hand to say goodbye.

"Yah! why did you do that! you just get me embarrased from my friend!" said Tiffany angrily.

"Why are you talking to him then? don't do that again okay?" said Seunghyun to Tiffany seriously.

"And why?" asked Tiffany crossing her amrs

"Because I dont want you to flirt with other guy! I just want you with me!" said Seunghyun seriously in a low voice closer to Tiffany "I'm afraid you will like another guy and ignore my feelings!" said Seunghyun to Tiffany shyly. Then Tiffany became silent and shocked she cant believe that Seunghyun said that to her and she can feel that that words are truly from her heart.

"Let's go !" said Tiffany going to the cart ignoring what Seunghyun said to her.

"Yahh!" shouted Seunghyun to her and run again after her.

          After there done with the groceries they went to pay the bills.

"I'm just going inside to pay our bills you can just stay here!" said Tiffany to Seunghyun in the car.

"No. I'm coming with you. Let's go!" said Seunghyun going outside of the car.

"Ya-yah~ just stay here!" said Tiffany running to Seunghyun

"Give the bills" Seunghyun suddenly said to Tiffany.

"Wae?" asked Tiffany curiously.

"Just give it to me!" said Seunghyun getting the bilss from Tiffany's hand.

"Seunghyun give me that!" said Tiffany trying to reached the bills.

"good morning sir!" greeted the cashier

"Good morning i would like to pay this bilss please!" asked Seunghyun to the cashier

"Okay sir! it's going to be  _____ in total" said the cashier giving Seunghyun the total of the bills

"Yahh Seunghyun you dont have to do that! I can pay it! you dont have to pay it!" Tiffany suddenly said to Seunghyun.

"Here it is!" said Seunghyun to the cashier giving the money and ignoring Tiffany's word.

"Okay sir! thank you have a nice day!" said the chasier happily to Seunghyun.

"Yup! you too!" said Seunghyun going out at the shop. "Where do you want to eat today?" asked Seunghyun to Tiffany.

"Seunghyun..." said Tiffany smiling at Seunghyun

"Why?" asked Seungnyun smiling too at Tiffany.

"Thanks for today. Eventhough I'm mean to you!" said Tiffany shyly

"Its okay! no need to worry! so where do you want to eat today?'"asked again Seunghyun.

"Uhmm i guess I'm just going home cause I'm sure my mother cook some food for us!" said Tiffany looking tired

"Okay then. I guess where eating at your house!" laugh Seunghyun to Tiffany.

"Yup! let's go!" said Tiffany going to their car.

     Then they reached there home, est their dinner and sai their goodbye to each other.

"Tiffany why dont you go with Seunghyun to his car?" suggest her mother.

"Okay then! lets go?" asked Tiffany to Seunghyun.

"Okay! Auntie thanks again for the great neal! I really lik it!" said Seunghyun thankfully and bow his head

"You're always welcome son! and thanks again for accompaning Tiffany today!" said her mother happily

"No problem auntie! good bye!" said Seunghyun to the old lady.

"So, thanks again for today and greet me for Sungmin okay?" said Tiffany smiling and showing her eyesmile to Seunghyun.

"Sure! and thanks too for the dinner!" said Seunghyun going closer to Tiffany "Goodnight!" said Seunghyun then kiss the forehead of Tiffany.

"Uhh.. you too!" said Tiffany shyly.

"I'll text you when I reach our house okay?" said Seunghyun then holding the hands of Tiffany while speaking.

"O- okay.." said Tiffany smiling.

"Bye!!"

"Bye!!"


        When Seunghyun reached their home, he quickly go check Sungmin if she's sleeping and then yes, Sungmin is already asleep when Sunghyun check Sungmin he quickly go to his room and text Tiffany.

To Tiffany:

      I'm here now! thanks again for the meal!    

                                                       From:Seunghyun

To Seunghyun:

        Okay then! and you're welcome! go to sleep now! you might get a panda eyes if you will not sleep!keke

                                                      From:Tiffany

To Tiffany:

       Okay! goodnight! dream of me okay? kekeke

                                                      From: Seunghyun

To Seunghyun: 

       You wish! haha! goodnight! and sleep well! :D

                                                  From: Tiffany

To Tiffany:

          You too! sleep well goodnight! and thanks!<333

                                                From Seunghyun

  Then they goes to sleep with a happy smile on their faces.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(So what do you think guys?? I'm sorry if i didnt update on friday! I'm super busy right now so I think i can update next week again! please enjoy this another chapter of topfany fanfic and please pleas please!!! SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT BELOW!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!