~~Here comes trouble~~

Our Story

"Do you need me to buy something?" ask seunghyun to tiffany waiting for their plane to fly.

"No thanks.. I'm fine let's just go before the plane leave..." tiffany smile and link their arms together.

"Arasso." said seunghyun kissing tiffany's forehead before they go. 

"Seunghyun...can i ask you a question?" ask tiffany looking at the people looking at them suspiciously.

"What's that baby?" ask seunghyun looking at her smiling.

"Why do people around us keep starring....i just feel so uncomfortable and...weird" she said looking at the people around them

"Dont mind them..their always like that...come on! we better get hurry!" seunghyun said pulling closer tiffany beside him.


      "Good morning sir and mam! let me show you your sit!" greeted the flight attendant

"Ohh kamsahamnida!" tiffany and seunghyun said in unison.

"So, sir you will sit here and mam you will sit here!" said the flight attendant happily.(so what do i mean guys is seunghyun is going to sit beside where the passenger walk and tiffany will be sitting beside seunghyun but she's inside. and FYI there in the first class!)

"Kamsahamnida!" seunghyun said again and the flight attendant added, "when you need anything sir or theres any problem, just call us." 

"arasso!" sai seunghyun, finally sitting beside tiffany. "You ok baby?" ask seunghyun to tiffany making his forehead land on hers.

"de! im fine!" said tiffany giving seunghyun a peck on the lips. "I just need to rest a little more i guess.." she added making herself comfortable on her chair.

"Ok then. I'll wake you up when the food's ready!" seunghyun said to her and place a blanket above her.

~Hour later~

     "Arggghh~~~" yawned tiffany finding seunghyun who is beside her, sleeping peacefully. 'aiggooo he said he's gonna sleep because she's going to wake me up when the food is ready...but, why is he asleep already huh???aiggoo~ sleepy head hyunnie!!' thought tiffany to herself. Then she decided to go to the washroom,While she's fixing herself, she heard from outside two girls talking about seunghyun.

girl 1: aiggoo~~ he's so handsome even when he sleep!! I'm gonna die!!

girl 2: I know!!! like the other says...'describe perfection'

girl 1: and its seunghyun!!! Let's go later and give food! im sure he's hungry after he wake's up!

girl 2: that's exactly right!! and lets hung out with him too since he's a little bored when i saw him before he sleep! (said the girl sadly while saying it)

girl 1: okay then! lets go!!

'aiggooo~~~this kids~~' tiffany thought to herself and went back to her seat making seunghyun wake uo.

"Ohh!! ur awake!! sorry about that baby! i was bored so i just sleep!" seunghyun explain rubbing his eyes.

"Thats ok! atleast we both get a good rest!" tiffany said when she suddenly saw the two flight attendant that was talking about earlier about seunghyun when she's inside he bathroom, fixing herself.

"Seunghyun can we exchange sit? palli!" said Tiffany pulling seunghyun from his seat making him seat on her seat.

"Why suddenly huh?" asked seunghyun curiously obying tiffany's command.

    After the two flight attendant come to seunghyun's sit, tiffany already saw their disappoinment look when they saw that tiffany is the one sitting on seunghyun's seat but they go anyways.

"Ahh.. seunghyun sleep! sleep more baby!! I'll just wake you up when theres food!!" said tiffany making seunghyun's head fall in her arms and covering his face ith the blanket so the girls wont see seunghyun's wide awake face.

"Excuse me miss, i thought he's already awake..." said the flight attedant trying to sneak a peek at seunghyun's covered face.

"Uhm.. no! ur wrong! he's tottaly sleeping and he said to me that if possible, no ones going to disturb him because he rally needs to get a good sleep.!" said tiffany nearly screaming, because their trying to incover seunghyun's face

"Ahh~~ but..." said the girl 1 looking disappointed 

"Sorry girls! but I'll call you when he's awake!" said tiffany faking a smile and pretending to tap seunghyun's head so he can sleep more 

"Ok then... here! give it to him! i know he'll like them!" said the girls in unison giving their food to seunghyun.

"Ohh!! thank you!! he will surely appreciate it!! 'or not'" tiffany said and thought. While Seunghyun in the other hand was about to crack up in laughter because tiffany's acting skills and her jelousy about the two girls.

   When the flight attendant leave, tiffany sigh in relief and uncovered the blanket that covers seunghyun's face.Then suddenly seunghyun quickly kiss her passionately and sweetly which made tiffany's eyes widen.

"Ur jelous arent you?" said seunghyun breaking their kiss, smiling wildly at tiffany's shock face.

"I am not! I'm just telling th truth here! mr.!!" tiffany said looking in different direction.

"eyy~~ admit it! ur jelous!!" said seunghyun laughing quietly because the flight attedant might hear his voice.

"Stop it seunghyun! I'm not okay? just get back to sleep!" said tiffany pulling seunghyun's head to her shoulder and then close her eyes.

"Arassoo! but im not still believing you! you naughty girl!" said seunghyun while he slowly close his eyes and fell asleep at tiffany's sweet scent.


"Good day to all our passenger! we are now in seoul departure airport! I hope you all have a good rest and a good day!" greeted the captain of the plane.

"Hyunnie! were here! irronnaa!!" said tiffany tapping seunghyun's shoulder.

"Uhmmm...arassoo!!" seunghyun said rubbing his eyes.

     "TIFFANNYY!!!!" yelled Yuri to tiffany hugging her tightly.

"Yuri - yah!!!" tiffany answered back full of excitenment.

"Aiggooo~~ you've only been gone in just 1 month but you've gotten prettier!!" said Yuri examining tiffany from head to toe.

"Yahh! arasso! I have your favorite japanese food here so drop off the prasing part ok!" tiffany smile and hug yuri one more time.

"Oppa!!" said Sungmin to seunghyun, hugging his brother tightly.

"Aiggoo~ look at my little princess! how have you been sungm,in-ah!" said seunghyun caressing his sister's cheek.

"I've been good!! and tiffany's mom and unnie yuri always visit me on auntie's house! they also bring me new clothes and toys and my favorite food!" sungmin said happily to her brother.

"So that's why i didnt even recognize you at the first place because you've gotten fatter!" seunghyun mock to his sister which make sungmin hit her brother's arm playfully.

"Where's omma by the way?" ask tiffany to Yuri. 

"Ahhh~~ she said she didnt need to come because we are already crowded in the van she's just going to cook many foods for you and seunghyun!" yuri explained

"Ahhh..arasso! lets go then!" tiffany said holding seunghyun's hands again and heading to the van.

When suddenly theres someone calls seunghyun's name.

"Seunghyun oppa?" said the girl in a red hair....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(HELLO GUYS!! LONGTIMENOSEE LONGTIMENOSEE AGAIN!!!kekekekekeek but!! i promise that this one will b more exciting and fun!! so,do you have already an idea on who is that girl? i hope the one that i put there is already a big hint for you!! and yeah!! HERE COMES TROUBLE! we will see how seunghyun and tiffany will make their relationship longer....thanks guys for always being there for me while im not being with you:((( sorry about that again!! and always subscribe comment and upvote!! arasso! u guys are my strehgt to continue this story!!! SARANGHAEYO!! 

-xoxo, khaye2012