Remembering of you

Our Story

Suddenly Yuri call Tiffany if she can come over to her house this weekend to say something important to her.

"Tiffany how are you?" said yuri happily

"Im okay how about you?"Breathing out heavily

"Yahhh~~~ are you crying? why? what happen?"

"Im okay don't mind me"

"Okay. Im gonna ask you if your available on saturday?"

"Why is there something happening on that day?"

"No, my friend told about the Seoul charity need some volunteer for giving the children some foods.

"And???!!" Tiffany with excitement with her sunny face

"I'm just letting you know about it because i know how much you love helping kids"

"I...will definitely help you"

"Cheongmal? Thanks a lot and see you and saturday!!"

Tiffany wipe her tears and walk happily again.

"Aishh chincha!!! I wish i don't see that MR. again he is so mean and thinks poor people need only money from the rich people like him!! You know what MR. I AM NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON!!!!" Tiffany said shouting and the people looking at her.

                 As she went home , her mom made some soup and kimchi for their supper

"Omma! I'm home"

"Oh, Tiffany did you enjoy?" 

"Yup kind of."

"Okay then, wash up and changed and we will have supper when you go down"

"Ok i'll be right back"

    When Tiffany got changed and wash up she go downstairs and eat their supper.

"Omma you always make good food you're the best" said Tiffany with  a thumbs up.

"Aigoooo~~~ i know!! where are you going again this weekend?"

"Keke Yuri told me about that job, we are volunteering from a charity.!

"Okay. Just don't be late going home" smiling at her daughter.

"Gomawo omma!! I know that these days I am not hanging out with you and not taking care of you, but i promise that after that volunteering in Seoul I will bring you to the park!"

"It's okay my princess just always take care of yourself." holding the hands of Tiffany

   When they are done eating, her mother go to bed. While Tiffany is washing the dishes she remeber again Seunghyun.

"Yahhh~~~~ Tiffany why are you remembering that guy again, he's so bad and not loveable at all! you should not like him get it??" Talking again to herself.

    Tiffany go upstairs too, and when she is laying on her bed she can still remember the feeling that she felt when she first met Seunghyun.

"What am i doing? Am i falling inlove for him? Is this what they call "LOVE"? What's his name? As she fell asleep.

 

 

 

(guys if you are looking for my chapter one i put it on the foreword. sorry! and hope you enjoy it!)