Season Finale

Darkened Skies and Surprises

Sehun moved more into the living room, his breathing normal and his expression safe but inside, his soul was screaming out loud. But no one could hear him. It was painful, excruciating, horrifying but the wolf’s face did not change, in fact, he looked like nothing was wrong. Currently, he sitting on the couch, carefully and inconspicuously watching Yixing and Joonmyun converse on the opposite couch in front of him.

Even though he was possessed, his inner honest feelings felt like they were being exaggerated by a hundred. Which meant the look on Yixing’s face when he was talking to the angel, hurt a lot more than is usually did.

And the feeling of hurt and anger rose in him like never before.

Sehun wasn’t going to sit there. Normally, he would never dare confront the two of them together, however, right now his emotions were running high, and with Guk’s influence to add to that, he immediately stood up and a low, furious growl left his throat, instantly gaining the other’s attention.

Yixing and Joonmyun turned their heads quickly, a little surprised at the sudden angry sound. The healer stood up immediately.

“Is everything alright Sehun?” He asked cautiously.

That was something that turned a bad taste in his mouth. The fact that Yixing called him by his full name and not a nick name, or even a pet name. It hurt. It hurt a lot and because it was so painful, Sehun had to release some of his resentment quickly before it killed him.

“Sehun?” Joonmyun joined in, worried because the wolf had yet to answer Yixing yet and simply stood there glaring. Both of them turned to glance at each other before looking back at Sehun.

Sehun’s fists were clenched tight as he moved forward, his eyes glowing with rage, stopping directly in front of Yixing.

He didn’t care about Joonmyun.

It was Yixing that needed to pay for all the hurt he had suffered from his selfishness.

“Sehun, what is it?” Yixing asked, feeling a little threatened at the way the boy was staring at him. As if he ready to attack him. It was rather terrifying. “…Sehun you’re scaring me.”

Those words alone made Sehun laugh – or at least, the part of him that was influenced by Guk. Because that was an indirect dare to attack.

“Yixing, I think it’s time we discuss something.” His voice was low and daring.

“D-Discuss what.” Unconsciously, Yixing moved closer to the angel beside him for some protection, but that made Sehun laugh and this time he wasn’t going to keep quiet.

“About that.” Sehun pointed at the way Yixing was slightly behind Suho.

“What?” Yixing asked. Suho, beside him, was just staring at the young wolf in front of him, feeling a little wary that something was going to happen.

“The way you cower behind you so-called ‘saviour’.” Just the word made Sehun cringe and he lightly grabbed his own hair in frustration. His eyes then turned towards the angel. “And you, the way you protect him like he’s the most precious thing on earth.” The wolf frowned. “It’s disgusting. It makes me want to hurl because I actually thought you wanted to be with me.”

Both Suho and Yixing stared at each other in disbelief. The words escaping Sehun’s mouth was something they thought they would never hear. But the worst of it was the tone that was used.

It wasn’t one that Sehun had ever used before.

“Yixing, look me in the eye and tell me that you love me.” Sehun whispered, his eyes dead of all emotion as he spoke. That command alone made the healer stand still.

Because both of them knew that it was an impossible thing to ask.

Suho turned to stare at Yixing with a certain expectation. Like one that the man would do what the boy asked considering they were dating. But Yixing looked absolutely frozen. And Suho had no idea why.

Something was going on between these two that he didn’t know anything about.

The real part of Sehun was close to tears. Judging by the look on Yixing’s face, he knew that he wasn’t even going to get an answer.

Just penetrating silence.

Which was too heart breaking.

“I knew it.” Sehun began pacing. “You pretend to like me, but secretly all you yearn for is that ing angel.” The words made the other two gape. “You never liked me did you?”

The wolf stopped and stared hard at the healer.

“You were just toying with me. All you wanted was a play toy so I could please your needs whenever you needed to get off right?” Sehun growled, moving closer. “ you Yixing, you’re not worth the anger I have inside because of you.”

Everything happened so fast.

At first, Sehun was slowly moving into attack mode, his eyes glowing red as the rage filled him up. Secondly, Suho had launched himself in front of Yixing, protecting him from the wolf who was ready to claw him to shreds. The evil in Sehun did not mind at all that Joonmyun was at the base of attack now, considering he was the target of the assassination.

The wolf had managed to change into his true form in mid-air as he lunged, claws out and ready to tear but Suho was ready – as he always is.

He grabbed onto the wolf’s torso, pushing him backwards and into the cement wall behind him, forcing it down with enormous force. Sehun quickly changed back human but he daren’t move, his eyes fuzzing as he slowly slipped into unconsciousness. Inside, however, he was really glad that Suho had the guts to protect Yixing.

At least now he was no danger to them.

As he fell unconscious, both Joonmyun and Yixing were just staring at the wolf with bulging eyes.

“What just happened?” The angel asked, but the other couldn’t answer.

Baekhyun ran his nails down Chanyeol’s strong and , letting his head fall back in pleasure as he felt the vampire’s lips press against his neck. The necromancer let his mouth fall agape, the pleasure the other was giving him was intense and he still couldn’t quite get used to the feeling.

The vampire moved away from the other’s lips and stared up at Baekhyun, grinning at the boy below him. When he moved a little, their bodies rubbed up against each other and they both shivered.

But the feeling was great.

“Mmm~ do that again.” Baekhyun requested, keeping his hands on the other’s broad shoulders.

Chanyeol chuckled.

“You know, maybe it’s time we get out of bed.”

Baekhyun put on an expression that showed just how disgusted he was with that request. Pouting hard, he spoke with a fake sad tone.

“Why?” He prolonged the word and giggled at his own antics.

“Because in case you forget, you still have another house guest.” As Chanyeol said those words, he moved his lips to Baekhyun’s neck and tried to resist from sinking his sharp fangs into the pale and delicious skin. “And he is probably pretty bored considering we haven’t in a while.”

The necromancer sighed and pushed the other off hard. Chanyeol grunted as he hit the floor and sat up to look at the other.

“What was that for?!”

“For ruining my fun.”

Baekhyun got off of the bed and began putting on his clothes again, rolling his eyes when he felt Chanyeol move back onto the bed and start rubbing his back. There was no point in the touchy-feely stuff anymore. Besides, the vampire was right. Poor Minseok hadn’t been getting a lot of attention lately.

Standing up, he turned to Chanyeol and ruffled his hair. The vampire sighed when the other just left the room and left him alone.

Oh well.

Baekhyun moved through the hallway, wondering where the angel would be and what he would be doing. He supposed an apology might be a good idea – he also knows that he isn’t that quite during ual – so he wanted to find him.

And quickly.

So he could move onto bigger and better things. Like Chanyeol, for instance.

He heard a slight ruckus when he passed one of the many bedrooms in his very large home, so he stopped instantly. Opening the door – knowing that the only other person in his home would be the angel – he smiled and was about to say something until he saw two people in the room.

“What the hell are you doing here?”

“What did you do to him?” Lu Han asked as he knelt down beside the passed out wolf and placed Sehun’s head on his lap. He began his hair to try and calm him – even though he wasn’t awake. When there was only silence, he turned to Suho and Yixing who were just staring at each other. “Hello? Why did you attack him?” The silence was overwhelming.

Kyungsoo was tapping his foot, leaning against the adjacent wall as he also waited for an answer. Both of the brothers sighed in unison at the silence.

The younger moved over to Joonmyun and nudged him hard.

Joonmyun shook his head and stared at Kyungsoo surprised.

“What?” He asked, completely oblivious to the situation. Kyungsoo glanced over at his brother, worried about what was going on.

“What happened to Sehun?”

“Oh… he tried to attack Yixing so I knocked him out.” The angel explained as if it was the simplest thing on earth. However, as soon as those words left his mouth both Kyungsoo and Lu Han immediately stood up and widened their eyes at the entire sentence.

Sehun attacked Yixing – the one he loved. That doesn’t make sense.

“Why would Sehun do that?” Lu Han asked, staring at Yixing mostly because it looked like the healer wasn’t going to make eye contact any time soon. Which was a little bit suspicious. “Joonmyun, why did he do that?”

However, before Joonmyun got a chance to answer, something happened. There was a loud bang coming from the front door.

Each conscious person in the house immediately stood up in defence.

“What was that?” Kyungsoo asked, staring at into the hallway. The rest stayed silent but each of them began to move, spreading out so that just in case it was an intruder they would be able to flank them and catch them off guard. “Shh.” Kyungsoo sneaked over to the hallway and hid behind a wall, looking around the corner to see if he could catch the intruder.

But no one was there. Yet Kyungsoo could sense someone else’s presence, one that he had felt before, but that just meant that there was in fact an intruder.

And they were hiding.

Kyungsoo moved back against the wall, closing his eyes and trying to sense the other’s position. That might not be his witch power but he had always been pretty good with this stuff. He tried to calm himself down. The intruder wasn’t around him, he knew that much.

The rest were also hiding, but Lu Han was incredibly worried about the fact that Sehun was still out in sight. That meant he was extremely vulnerable.

Suho took a silent breath as he also recognised the aura.

And he remembered who it was, which meant everyone else in the house was in extreme danger. Suho suddenly took a step out, making the rest of the witches stare at him in disbelief. But they didn’t want to give up their own positions. The angel sighed and looked around, noticing the intruder was already standing directly in front of him.

“Took you a while to come back.” He said, standing his ground.

“Well, it seems my subordinate failed a little more quickly than I thought he was going to.” Guk said, sliding his fingertips along the walls as he moved closer to the angel.

“What are you talking about?”

“Sehun.” Guk pointed to the wolf on the ground. “Shame really.”

Then it all made sense to Suho. The boy’s erratic and suspicious behaviour. It was all because Guk must’ve cast a spell on him or hypnotised him somehow.

Yixing looked down at the ground with sadness. Even though he now knew that Sehun was possessed, there was still some part of him there during their confrontation because he said things only he would know. Which meant when this was all over with, he was going to have a serious talk with the boy. And it was going to be a painful one, no doubt.

Kyungsoo was carefully watching with Lu Han beside him, making sure the unwanted visitor wasn’t going to make any bad moves. And if he was, they were ready to attack.

“Did you really come back just to fail again?” Joonmyun wondered, glaring at the demon in front of him. But Guk only laughed.

“Silly pet.” The demon whispered. “I’m not going to fail.”

Kyungsoo took that as the threat that was the signal for them to begin. Nodding to his brother, he immediately ran behind Guk whilst Lu Han rushed directly in front of Suho who was a little surprised at the attack. Lu Han immediately used his power to levitate a left over demon sword from the side of the room, aiming it straight at Guk’s chest as he forced it through the air.

Of course he didn’t expect it to be so easy – but that was what Kyungsoo was going to be there for.

The younger boy prayed to god that this was going to work.

Biting his lip, once he was placed directly behind Guk and the demon had focused on the sword, he clenched his hand into a fist and punched the demon’s back hard.

Please let his power work the way he wanted it to for once.

Surprisingly, the extreme power that flew through Kyungsoo’s fist sent the demon flying straight through the air. Suho and Lu Han immediately bent down and watched as Guk crashed against the opposite wall. They ran towards Kyungsoo and patted his back, but it wasn’t over.

In fact, it was far from it.

Guk got up instantly, wiping the cement dust off of his jacket and he smirked at all three of them. They were pretty impressive.

“That was entertaining.” He complimented, chuckling. “But you don’t have the power to stop me, not yet.” The demon disappeared suddenly.

“Where did he go?!” Lu Han shouted, each of them turning around and trying to make sure they weren’t caught off guard. Finally, Yixing stood up from his hiding place and his eyes widened when he was the one that first caught sight of the demon – who had placed himself directly behind Kyungsoo.

“Watch out!” Yixing shouted, but it was too late.

Guk grabbed a hold of Kyungsoo’s waist, throwing him to the other side of the room and smirking when there was a loud grunt echoing throughout. Lu Han turned around and was about to attack until he suffered the exact same fate as his brother.

With both of the witches unconscious, Yixing flung himself into the battle, pulling Suho out of the way just as Guk was about to attack him.

The two boys were now a great distance away from the demon as when the healer pulled Suho away, the angel had transported them outside for the time being. But Yixing was worried about the two unconscious witches inside of the house at the moment.

“We need to go and get Lu Han and Kyungsoo. I need to heal them.” He said, ready to run back inside but Suho pulled him back.

“No, we need to think about this. We need help.” The angel explained.

“From who exactly?” Yixing knew he sounded angry and unfaithful, but there was literally no one to help them. Everyone that could help them was currently out of it in the house at the moment. “There is no one to call to for help. No one Joonmyun, at all.”

Suho sighed and placed both of his hands on the other’s shoulders, trying to make him calm down and feel more relaxed. If he could.

“Look, we just got to think. Stay calm.”

“But Joonmy—.”

“Yixing. Stop.” The angel sighed and realised something. “I’ve got it, I’ll lure the demon since he’s after me anyway, then once I’ve done that you get in and heal everyone inside.” But that didn’t sound like the best plan.

But apparently the other wasn’t looking for confirmation. With a nod, Yixing moved and hid somewhere whilst Joonmyun moved back into the house.

Joonmyun opened the front door and moved into it.

The atmosphere was eerie.

“Guk. Come out.” He announced, moving cautiously through the house just in case there were some nasty surprises about to spring out. Looking forward, he saw the three unconscious bodies in front of him and he sighed. They had to be healed quickly. “Come on out.” Suho shouted again, trying to lure the demon out into the open.

At the same time outside, Yixing could hardly stand the suspension anymore. The two witches needed healing and if he waited any longer they would possibly die.

So he charged in, not thinking about the other demon and just thinking about the people he cared most about in the world. When he got to the living room, he noticed that Suho was nowhere to be found.

But at least the other three were still there.

Just as he was about to dash towards him, he felt someone grab his right wrist and twist it around his back, forcing him not to move. He could hear Guk chuckling into his ear as he pressed his lips up against it.

“Don’t move Yixing.” He whispered. “We’ll wait for Suho to come back from touring the house, trying to find me.”

Yixing closed his eyes shut.

They needed someone to help.

It was silent, it was peaceful, if he didn’t constantly remember where the location was he would say that he was in heaven. But alas, that wasn’t the case and as much as he tried to forget the fact he was in hell and was bedding a demon, he was reminded every day whenever he thought about his feelings.

Zitao looked to the side of the bed, watching the demon sleep rather peacefully considering who he was.

Things had gotten weird over the past couple of days.

To be honest, ever since Kris had become a little more ‘loving’ in bed, he had been doing other strange things. Or to be more exact, a lot more ‘human’ things. Like sleeping, for instance. As far as Zitao knew, demons didn’t sleep.

But Kris – one of the most powerful demons there is – did. And it made Zitao rethink everything over and over.

Getting out of the bed, he put his clothes back on and moved over to the mirror, staring at his reflection he sighed when he saw himself. Every time he looked at himself all he saw was the moment he let Kris kill Suho. And then he’d be overcome with regret and guilt and the feeling that he’d never be able to return to his family.

All of a sudden, he felt a sharp pain go straight to his heart. He fell to the ground instantly with a loud thump.

“Tao?!” Kris shouted when he heard the noise.

“…” Tao couldn’t’ speak, the pain being unbearable at the moment, especially when he had no idea what was causing it. The demon rushed over to him and placed his hand on the boy’s, waiting for an answer.

When he got none, he got very worried. That’s when Tao could feel what was wrong.

“…Kyungsoo and Lu Han are hurt.” Zitao explained, letting the other help him up as the pain began to fade away. “I need to help them.”

Kris just stared at him in silence.

That was a huge request.

But Zitao was hoping that the way the other’s personality was changing over the past couple of days would affect his answer so it wasn’t a definite no. The way Kris stared at him meant there was a chance. Zitao moved closer, placing a hand on the other’s pale cheek and pleaded with his eyes.

“…Okay…” Kris whispered, standing up and holding the other’s hand. “…Let’s go.”

Zitao closed his eyes and smiled.

When he opened his eyes, he was in an all too familiar place – his home. But the sight in front of him nearly made him cry out loud because Kyungsoo and Lu Han were unconscious on the floor, blood appearing from beneath them as they were severely injured.

He ran forward instantly, wanting to attend to their wounds since he did not see Yixing around.

Kris, on the other hand, stayed standing, looking around. He felt a presence like he hadn’t felt before but he knew it had to be another demon. When he turned around, he saw some figures in the kitchen.

Since Tao was otherwise occupied, he moved into the kitchen silently.

There he saw Suho alive however bleeding as he was fighting a demon Kris had never seen before. At the corner was Yixing, panting hard whilst it looked like his leg was hurt too. Guk was clearly winning this fight. There was not a scratch on him and it looked like he could go for another twenty days without a break. The angel, however, looked like he was about to go down soon.

But Kris saw no reason to interfere. After all, he did think that Joonmyun was already dead, and he would prefer it that way.

As much as he had become infatuated with Tao, this was none of his business.

So he stood back, not doing a single thing.

Suho was panting loudly, watching as Guk smirked at him whilst now balancing a flaming ball of fire in his hand, playing and toying with him. The angel was beaten – he knew that.

He had too many injuries to win.

Yixing was hurt and he couldn’t heal anyone until he healed himself.

Both Kyungsoo and Lu Han were unconscious along with Sehun.

There was nothing no one could do so he just had to accept his fate with the little dignity he had left. Standing up straight – and trying not to groan in pain – he chuckled at the demon in front of him. Guk tilted his head in surprise at how the other was even able to stand.

“I do admire you Suho, but now, sadly, our time together is up.” Guk said, that smirk never leaving his lips at all.

Kris watched with his arms across his chest. Even though he may have changed slightly over the past couple of days, he still loved a good killing. And since it was Suho, it made it even better.

Zitao was in the other room, tending to the wounds of his brothers because he was sure they were going to die soon if he didn’t.

Kris also knew this.

Which was why he knew that there was no one to save Suho. The angel shut his eyes as he saw Guk readying the ball of fire in his hand, lifting it in his hand and getting ready to penetrate the angel’s body with it, effectively turning it into a burnt corpse.

Yixing was crying hard, although his voice didn’t come out. The pain he was bearing was too much but now he had to watch his love die too.

The ball of fire was thrown.

Baekhyun grimaced as he was thrown back into the wall by the ex-angel, coughing up blood slightly but more so than that, he was pissed that this guy had the audacity to break into his home. The necromancer stood up and looked at Minseok who was currently on the bed, panting with blood covering his white shirt.

“How dare you.” He whispered as he wiped his own blood from his mouth.

Chen grinned at him before rolling his eyes, turning back to Minseok who was staring at him in disbelief from the bed. Minseok was about to have a nap when Chen turned up with vengeance in his eyes.

Then he was attacked.

Luckily Baekhyun entered the room before any serious damage could be done. The owner of the house moved closer to Chen who only shook his head.

The ex-angel tried to launch another punch at the necromancer who simply blocked it like it was a simple flower in the wind. Baekhyun had had enough of this boy who thought he was above him. When in fact, he was not. Looking up at Chen, he grabbed the ex-angel’s neck with his hand and began squeezing tightly, the hard sound of bones cracking echoing through the room.

Chanyeol had also entered except he was simply leaning against the doorway, watching in awe at the power Baekhyun had.

Baekhyun spoke quietly but with force.

“How dare you enter my house again and try to take what you have given to me in the price of a favour.” He muttered, eyes glowing with darkness. “Don’t you know what the penalty is for that?”

Chen was trying not to choke, but that wasn’t enough.

It seemed the necromancer was a lot more powerful than anyone knew. Baekhyun’s eyes suddenly glowed red and he squeezed hard with his hand before releasing the other’s skin.

Dropping to the floor, Chen began coughing profusely.

The man was about to try and reason with him but Baekhyun was a lot quicker than him. Conjuring up a wicked looking dagger in his hand, he rushed forward and plunged the sharp blade into the ex-angel’s torso.

Of course it wasn’t easy to kill someone like him.

Unless you were a necromancer like him who had access to any weapon he chose.

Minseok’s eyes widened as they all watched the life fade away from Chen’s eyes, the ex-angel sighing one last time as the last drop of life left his body.

“No one crosses me.” Baekhyun whispered.

Suho opened his eyes in surprise as he heard a loud growl erupt from his enemy in front of him before the fire hit him. There was no fire anymore – it had disappeared – and from the look of the other something dreadful was happening, or at least in Suho’s case something magnificent.

Guk’s eyes were pitch black but his face was almost frozen in terror. His body was shaking and it seemed as if he was about to explode even.

The angel watched as Guk simply disappeared very quickly.

“What the?” He whispered. It was almost anti-climactic. Turning around, he noticed a surprising body against the wall that he didn’t before. “Kris?” he whispered, his eyes widened at the presence of yet another demon who wanted to kill him. This day wasn’t good for him.

Just as he was about to rush forward in attack mode, a very familiar necromancer appeared in front of him.

Too much was happening too fast.

Before Baekhyun got the chance to speak, Suho ran behind him, grabbing a mirror off of the counter and holding it in front of Yixing. The boy barely managed to heal himself this way.

But he did, and soon he was as good as knew.

The first thing that happened when Yixing noticed Suho in front of him – alive – was that he grabbed the angel’s hair and pulled him forward, their lips connecting sweetly and desperately. Suho’s eyes shut and he passionately kissed him. Both of them felt the desperateness between them, and the relief that both of them were actually alive at the moment.

They separated when Suho remembered the rest of the casualties that were currently still there. Standing up, he brought Yixing up and pointed to the living room.

“They need healing.”

Yixing nodded and quickly dashed over. Suho turned to Kris.

“What the hell are you doing here?” He asked, hoping that it wasn’t an answer about killing him. Kris stared blankly before he stood up straight.

“I brought Tao home.”

“You… what?” Suho asked, wondering if he had heard right.

“I brought him home. I now realise that was a mistake because he is never going to leave with me again.” The blonde demon said, mostly to himself, but he sighed and moved closer to the angel. “If we cross paths again, I will kill you.” Then he disappeared into the air.

At least Suho was still alive. That’s when he remembered that there was another guest in their house at the moment.

Baekhyun chuckled.

“I was hoping you were alive.” Baekhyun explained, smiling.

“…Did you have something to do with Guk?” The other asked, wondering why this all happened the way it did.

“Chen betrayed me, so I revoked our deal.” It clicked in Suho’s head what that actually meant. “So Guk had to go. And Xiumin is also back in his rightful place as I have no claim over him whatsoever now.” Baekhyun smiled at the other before he sighed and glared. “This will be the last time we meet.”

With a cheeky smile the other left quickly, leaving Suho there with a small smirk on his lips because he had a feeling the other wasn’t telling the truth.

Tao watched as Yixing worked his magic on his family.

But he was worried about what would happen when his brothers were fully conscious and how they would react to him being back. Hopefully they took it well. But after all, he did betray them. Suddenly he felt someone’s hands on his shoulders, trying to make him feel better.

It was Suho. They both stared at each other but Tao couldn’t muster up any emotion because he couldn’t believe the other was alive.

“Everyone’s healed now.” Yixing said with a smile.

All three of the boys moved up from the floor, rubbing their necks and trying to ignore the small lingering pains in their body. Kyungsoo and Lu Han stared at each other before they noticed who else was in the room with them. They couldn’t believe that their younger brother was back. And he looked unharmed. He looked like he looked before he left.

Almost immediately both of them jumped on their younger sibling, giggling loudly just at their reunion.

If that didn’t reassure Zitao about their thoughts, Suho didn’t know what would.

However, Yixing still had a problem.

Sehun was simply standing still, staring at his own feet because he had no idea what he was supposed to say to anyone. Especially Yixing. The one who had given him up already. The wolf let out a deep breath and was about to leave the room before Yixing spoke up.

“I’m sorry Sehun.” He whispered, sighing. “You were right about everything you said to me.”

Sehun was afraid of that.

Sehun couldn’t handle that right now, even without Guk infiltrating his body. When he looked up at Yixing, he noticed something that he wished he could erase from his mind forever.

Because he was pretty damn sure that Yixing’s lips were swollen.

Gulping back some hard tears, he gripped his own jeans before rushing out of the house without a single word to anyone else. There was no way he would be able to face Yixing at all after what he had just seen. The other had obviously kissed someone else whilst he was unconscious. That was betrayal. There was nothing in the house for him anymore.

“We definitely have to do something about this. What you have told us about them is seriously concerning, but we thank you for your hard work. Infiltrating them must’ve been hard.”

“Yes sir, but I am glad I got information that was to your satisfaction.”

“Of course, we need to keep a look out on especially the youngest, Zitao and the necromancer, Baekhyun. You did very well with not allowing anyone to know your true intentions. Even though you were in an inconvenient place for a while you still came back with important information, especially about the necromancer’s power and the youngest affiliation with the demon.”

“Yes, they were the most troublesome. And I thank you for the praise.”

“We will award you for all the information you have brought us. You have earned your seat here Minseok, welcome home.”

Minseok smiled and bowed.

His mission was complete.


A/N: Well there you go. Season 2 finale episode! I hope you all enjoyed it! Tell me your thoughts <3 Season 3 might be up soon you never know! Thank you all so much for reading this <3