Episode 6

Darkened Skies and Surprises

All he did was stare at him for the time being. The boy was just amazingly peculiar, and even he could tell that there was something incredibly wrong with him. Whether it was dangerous or not, he hadn't decided. But it did serve as entertainment for the time being, and it kept his mind off of other things. 

Yifan simply sat on a chair at the side of the room, a small smirk placed on his pink lips as he watched Zitao look around, as if he was in a candy store and there was many different things to have fun with.

The boy smiled all the time. Zitao walked over to the large cupboard before opening it, his eyes glistening with curiosity as he saw it was indeed a clothes cupboard, and the silly thought of demon's changing their clothes ran through his mind. Of course they did. Well, they better. The young boy shut the cupboard doors again, turning around and now finally looking at the demon that basically kidnapped him for the first time since they got here.

He moved over to him, as if he was being cautious or examining something incredibly dangerous. After all, Kris was a demon, he had to be careful.

Standing in front of him, he tilted his head before he suddenly got a weird tight feeling around his neck.

Kris watched as Zitao put his hands around his own neck, turning a little pale before he finally let his hands go back down to his sides.

"You know, I don't even know why I'm here." Zitao whispered, pouting his lips before turning away from the demon on the chair, but he carried on talking as he sauntered towards the large bed in the middle of the room. "I mean, you killed me. Broke me. Damaged my soul." The boy explained, trying to shake the pained feeling on his neck away. "But here I am, willingly, with you."

The demon finally stood from where he was sitting. He moved over to the human boy and placed his hands on his shoulders, squeezing them softly. Zitao flinched a little, but then Yifan began rubbing them.

"Ah that feels nice." He muttered, closing his eyes. His own lips moved into a small smile as relaxation filled his body.

Kris smirked as he continued to calm the other. Zitao hummed a little in pleasure before he felt the pain around his neck move away. Now he was more content than ever, and he finally felt at peace again. But then he'd remember that he had just ditched his family for the powerful demon that had just killed one of his friends.

And the uncomfortable atmosphere returned.

The demon took away his hands as he felt the other move away from him. Waiting until the other turned around, he spoke when he realised Zitao was completely pale again.

This boy was certainly damaged.

"What is it this time?" He didn't cloak his annoyed tone. After all, he wasn't one to be nice at all. Zitao stared up at the blonde before taking a deep breath and trying to sort this whole situation.

"...Joonmyun..."

Kris rolled his eyes as the name of the angel slipped through the other's lips. Tilting his head, he scratched the back of his hair before letting a sigh escape his own lips. Zitao stared up at the demon with rather frightened eyes. All he was thinking about was the fact he went rather crazy before. And he didn't know what that was about. But just as that ran through his mind, he remembered something he heard Suho say.

"Baekhyun said this would happen." Suho suddenly whispered, and everyone turned to him. "He said he wouldn't be the same. Maybe all of the personality changes are because of what he went through."

Zitao scrunched up his eyebrows as he thought about what he said. 

Because of what had happened, he was different. And it's not like he didn't know that.

He did.

But it was the complete blank outs that happened when he did change. Sometimes he couldn't even remember what the hell he was going through as he did the most ridiculous things. Like when he didn't tell Joonmyun Yifan had unfrozen which had gotten him killed.

Or when he had willingly agreed to go with the demon. But right now, he couldn't just try to escape. He needed a plan.

Looking up at Kris, he was about to speak before a thought crossed his mind.

There was nothing that could stop him if he happened to change again. What if he suddenly switched to his other personality and the whole plan went haywire?

There was no way out of this.

...

Daehyun sat on the chair and just stared at the other who was tapping his fingers nervously, as if he was waiting for something bad to happen. Of course, something was already happening, but Jongin's face and skin were completely pale, and the other demon really wondered why. All of Kai's wounds had nearly cleared up, and he had already spilled the beans about Kris.

But what was he so afraid of?

Moving closer, he put two fingers underneath the other's chin and lifted the boy's face up. Tilting his head, he leaned in even closer and spoke quietly.

"What are you so afraid of?" He wondered. Kai bit his lip before he stared into Daehyun's eyes.

"Kris."

Daehyun could only laugh at the other's answer. He was afraid of 'Kris'? If Kris were to find out of Jongin's betrayal, sure, there was probably a big and harmful consequence for the demon, but Daehyun was sure to get him and kill him before then. Or you know, do what he wanted to with the secret information he had gotten from Kai.

Kris was not an enemy right now. There was nothing he could do.

"Don't be honey. He won't get you." Daehyun let his free hand move to the other's hair and he it. "I'll protect you if you really wish me to?" 

The look on Jongin's face was priceless. It was a definite rejection, but Daehyun didn't blame him.

But after all, Kai was the one to summon him. Moving forward, his lips simply brushed against Jongin's before he spoke once again.

"This is your fault. You know better than to summon me Jongin. Did you really not think this would happen?"

Jongin glared at the other with ferocious eyes. Twisting his head away so he could feel Daehyun's lips on his on, he glanced at the floor to try and ignore the other. But he felt the demon's hands move to his chained wrists and his skin. 

There was silence before Jongin suddenly kicked the other in the shin hard.

As Daehyun stumbled backwards, Kai immediately gritted his teeth together before he shouted loudly and broke his wrists free of the chains. Immediately getting off of the chair and creating as much space between himself and the other demon as he could, he took deep breaths. All he needed was enough time to fully heal back to his normal demon self, and he felt the power surge through him once again. It was like Daehyun had completely forgotten about his power, and that's exactly what he wanted.

"Do we really need to go through this Jongin?" The demon asked, smirking and showing his great white teeth but his red eyes were glowing horrendously.

" you Daehyun." Jongin spat before he closed his eyes and disappeared instantly.

"..." Daehyun whispered.

...

Kyungsoo's head was lying on Lu Han's lap, the older boy staying as still as he could so the other could get a lot of sleep. He had been having a hard time lately - they both had - but Kyungsoo had felt enormously guilty because of the task with Yixing, even though the healer had forgiven him as soon as he awoke. Lu Han took a deep breath before he sighed and bit his lip.

It was like destiny and fate didn't want him to be fully connected with his brothers at all anymore. Staring at the angel who was pacing the room (again) he couldn't help but feel extremely sad.

He wasn't paying Suho any attention. All that was on Lu Han's mind were his family.

Suho knew that, however, and he didn't push Lu Han to give him such attention. What he wanted to know, was why Kris was so bent on killing him - and him alone. You'd think he'd want to try and kill Yixing - because he was their healer - or at least any other person in the room.

Something wasn't right.

Chanyeol on the other was currently sitting in Zitao's bedroom, staring at a photo of the young man before he felt the rage fill his body again.

He would kill Kris. No matter how it was done, he was going to do it.

Standing up, he felt hunger overtake his throat all of a sudden. That's when he was reminded that he hadn't drank some blood in a while. Feeling his fans move out a bit, he bared his teeth before he moved out of the room. As he got down the stairs, he wrapped his arm around the door knob before opening it.

And banging into someone on the other side almost immediately.

"What the..." Chanyeol started before he felt someone push a finger up to his lips in order to stop him from speaking another word out loud.

The vampire glared before he realised who it was.

"You..." He whispered, and the grinned.

"Didn't think we'd met again huh?" Baekhyun asked, winking at the tall vampire before he looked around him and into the house. "Can I come in? As you can see, it's rather urgent." The boy explained, looking up at Chanyeol for approval to enter.

Chanyeol continued to glare before he stepped to the side.

He knew as well as Baekhyun that he didn't turn up to someone's house just for fun. That meant there was either something very dangerous happening or Baekhyun was in trouble.

When Baekhyun entered the house, he moved into the living room. Everyone gasped at who had just entered.

Kyungsoo immediately woke up as he felt Lu Han shift beside him. Sehun and Lay (who were sitting on the couch) immediately shot up in surprise at the necromancer's entrance. The angel stopped pacing instantly and ran over to Baekhyun who was smiling as best as he could at them all. It was an eerie silence. They all knew something had to be up for him to be there. And of course there was.

"What is it?" Suho asked, and Baekhyun took a deep breath before he spoke.

"Well, I came for my favour." He said. Not one of them was expecting him to say that.

"You came all this way for a favour?" Lu han asked, taking a hold of Kyungsoo's wrist as his younger brother sat up beside him, staring at the necromancer with curiosity beaming from their eyes. "There has to be something else, surely."

The necromancer looked over at Lu Han and rose an eyebrow.

But the boy was completely right. There was something else. Something he had to tell them, because he felt obliged to in a way he could not describe.

"Right. I will give you all essential information in exchange for another favour. Both of which I will take as soon as I give you the details I know." Baekhyun was now staring at Joonmyun. In his mind, it was Joonmyun who was the controlling leader at the moment.

Which meant it was his opinion that meant the most.

The angel glanced at everyone else in the room before he turned back and nodded. Baekhyun grinned.

"Great!"

Chanyeol moved to the side, keeping his hunger in as he folded his arms across his chest. What he wanted was to hear news of Zitao. But he was extremely curious as to what the other had to say.

Baekhyun scratched his head before he started.

"Okay first things first. I got a visit from someone I think you know," he pointed at the angel who was shocked at the information, "and it was about sending Kris to assassinate you." 

Suho's eyes widened at the new information. Although, he had a feeling that he was a hit. Besides, that gave a pretty good reason as to why Kris had only targeted him that day (and Zitao but not in a deadly way). But just who was it that ordered the hit?

"Go on." The angel ordered.

"When he came to me, he told me that because Kris had failed assassinating you, he wanted me to conjure up something that had the power to do so." Baekhyun explained, shifting his weight to the other foot as he waited for Suho's reaction.

Lu Han scrunched his eyebrows together before he sat up a bit more. Something the necromancer had mentioned stuck in his brain.

"What do you mean... 'something that had the power to do so'?" The boy questioned. 

"Something as in a beast." Baekhyun answered before he scratched his head. "As I am normally on no team, I did grant this man his wish. I brought the beast back from the dead and now he has control over something so dangerous it might be able to wipe out the entire world."

Everyone's eyes were close to bulging out of their sockets. None of them could even comprehend that the necromancer could do such a thing.

And Baekhyun felt the hate aimed his way.

But he put his hands up in surrender - it wasn't his fault.

"Look, I give someone whatever they want when they come to me, of course, I always ask for something in return. It was no different to when you wanted me to bring dear Zitao back from the dead." He explained, sighing as the glares didn't tone down one bit. "I'm not even here because of the thing that I have conjured, I figured you should know who exactly my client is."

Suho just nodded, not a single happy emotion on his face. And he was getting ready to hear the worst, because not a damn good name could escape Baekhyun's lips.

Not exactly when the necromancer came all this way.

"His name is Jongdae. Otherwise known as Chen. I assume you know him?"

Now that's when the angel's face turned pale. His heartbeat began to slow down as he repeated the name of his fellow angel in his head.

So Jongdae was the one that sent Kris to kill him.

Jongdae was the one that allowed Zitao to get captured.

And he was the one that could technically bring the world to an end.

His whole body began shaking in absolute anger, because there was not one thought in his mind that believed Jongdae could do this. But it wasn't going to be a lie. Baekhyun wouldn't just come over here to lie blatantly to his face.

"There is, another thing." Baekhyun whispered, gaining everyone's attention again.

"What?" 

"The favour he gave me, was a boy called Xiumin. I assume you know him?" The necromancer explained, and Suho's eyes widened even more at the sound of the name of his friend.

"Where is he?!" No one had heard Suho sound so angry.

"Here."

With one simple click of his finger, a chair suddenly appeared with a weak and fragile body slumped on it. The angel's eyes were closed and his whole body was pale. Suho couldn't believe what he was seeing. Someone as strong as the angel in front of him, brought down by the likes of Chen was simply uncanny. Something was wrong in this picture. He turned to Yixing who was already halfway off of the couch and racing to the fragile boy who definitely needed a lot of healing.

The angel stared up at the necromancers with a hard glare, as if he was the one that had hurt Xiumin. But Baehkyun shook his head and shrugged.

"I don't have the ability to heal. I only have the ability to conjure. I couldn't help him." he explained.

As Yixing was busy fixing Xiumin, Kyungsoo sat up as he remembered what the other had said before he began his explanation. Tilting his head, he spoke aloud for the first time that day.

"What are the favours you want?" He asked. Baekhyun turned to him and his lips.

Time to get to the good part.

"Right. Favours. You now owe me two." Putting up his two fingers, he grinned when he saw them sigh but nod at the same time. But then he turned to Chanyeol and pointed to him, grinning before his eyes went wide with excitement.

The vampire growled a little before he stood up.

"What?" he asked, and the necromancers pouted his lips a little.

"I want you."

Everyone stared at him like he was crazy. Especially Chanyeol. 

"What are you talking about?" The vampire asked, his red eyes getting darker as the conversation went on and continued.

"My favour. I want possession of you."

The vampire merely scoffed before he shook his head.

"Like hell." he whispered, glaring hard. Suho turned to Chanyeol but he didn't say a word because the necromancer beat him to it. It was time to tell them all what exactly would happen if he didn't get his favour. Baekhyun his lips before he moved over to the vampire and looked up at his face.

"If i don't receive my favour, Zitao drops dead."

There was an ear-shattering silence filling the room. The silence felt like glass, and Chanyeol just stared down at the smaller man with anger written all over his eyes.

But there was really no choice.

"Fine. I'm yours." Chanyeol whispered. He wasn't going to be selfish and let Tao die because of him.

Baekhyun grinned and nodded.

"Second favour!" he exclaimed, and everyone was suddenly worried about what he was going to want next. The necromancer turned to Suho and took a deep breath. "You cannot call on me ever again. None of you." 

They certainly weren't expecting that sort of favour.

"Do you mean we can't see Chanyeol or Xiumin any more either?" The angel asked, not wanting to think he was going to have to leave Minseok in the hands of a necromancer who did anything for favours.

"Not necessarily. I meant that you cannot ever ask me of anything ever again."

It was a quick nod to his request. Joonmyun knew better than to try and reason with the other. Baekhyun could kill Zitao and Chanyeol if he wanted to, it was best not to mess with him.

Baekhyun nodded as his requests were met.

"I'll leave Xiumin in your hands for now, Suho. But I will be back to claim him." The necromancer said.

Taking a hold of Chanyeol's wrist, he grinned at the vampire before closing his eyes, getting ready to transport back to his house with his new possession. That is until someone rudely interrupted him, forcing him to concentrate more on the voice than his task at hand. It was Sehun that had spoken out loud with a shout.

"Wait!" The wolf shouted, standing up from his spot before moving towards the necromancer.

"Yes wolf?" Baekhyun asked, titling his head a little curiously at the other's outburst. Especially since he had been so quiet.

"You said you could kill Tao again, right?" Everyone's heads snapped round to him in astonishment, but Sehun stood his ground and waited for the other to answer.

"Yes."

"Then you can kill the thing that Jongdae made you conjure, correct?" He asked, and Baekhyun sighed.

"Yes. But I told you, you cannot ask that of me. Whatever he has conjured, I will not kill. It's not my responsibility anymore. So if I may, goodbye." In a quick flash, both the necromancer and the vampire were gone from the house and into Baekhyun's.

Sehun bit his lip as he turned to Lu Han on the couch. The older boy sighed before he shrugged his shoulders.

Everyone was quiet, the only sound was Xiumin's haggard breathing.

...

Jongdae smirked as he tossed around a crystal in his hand. It wasn't just an ordinary crystal, it was given to him by the necromancer who explained very clearly on how to use it. This was the thing he had given Xiumin for, and he couldn't wait to summon the beast.

The beast was a creature of legend. It had been said to have the strength of one hundred bears together.

Another part of the rumour was that it was able to camouflage itself into anything it wanted so it could blend in with the society it became a part of.

The one who bore the crystal was in complete control of the beast.

And that crystal was now in Jongdae's hand.

"Well now, I think it's time to try it out." He whispered to himself as he stood in the middle of the large empty warehouse and got ready to summon the deadly beast. Jongdae began whispering some Latin words and then some words in a completely lost language before he held out his hand which he held the crystal in. Within a matter of seconds, the walls and ground began shaking.

It was coming, the angel could feel it. 

Looking around with a severely evil grin on his face, Chen was ready to meet this creature of death.

"You summoned me. Why?" All of a sudden a deep and low voice entered the warehouse, almost sending Jongdae up in complete surprise. The angel turned around and he was faced with something he was definitely not expecting at all.

It was not a beast, but instead it looked human. However, that was probably the camouflage.

"I need you to kill someone for me."

As those words passed through his mouth, the beast in front began to smirk, bearing it's teeth. The smirk he had on was one of the most deadliest things Jongdae had ever seen.

"Brilliant." It was a voice of pure bloodlust. Chen moved forward, keeping a good hold on the crystal.

"What should I call you beast?" He asked, and the other continued to smirk before it suddenly dashed forward, standing directly in front of Jongdae with surprise, as if he had super speed. The beast tilted it's head before it leaned in forward, sniffing the angel in front of him.

Then he leaned back, putting out his hand. Chen took it quickly, but the beast was soon crushing it with a light squeeze.

"Call me Guk."

...

...

A/N: And there you go! Episode 6 ;) Hope you enjoyed it darlings! (Ooh Baekyeol) And yes, I've changed the title, I hope you didn't get confused! Gives us a suscription, comment and an upvote please <3