Episode 11

Darkened Skies and Surprises

Yixing was rather paranoid and worried at the moment, he kept on watching the front door, waiting. No one else knew what was going on, and they were actually surprised at how pale he looked.

“Okay, what are you waiting for?” Kyungsoo asked, sitting in front of the other and tilting he head.

The healer jumped a little and looked at him.

“Oh uh… Sehun.” He explained, and he went back to staring at the front door, waiting for the wolf to return. Kyungsoo looked very surprised.

“I thought Sehun was down in the basement?” he muttered, and the healer shook his head.

“Um, no, he went out. He hasn’t been out in a while, so I let him go a for a stroll. He’s got the whole transformation under control.” Lay explained to them, trying to smile and reassure them all. But Kyungsoo noticed how disturbed and worried the other looked, he certainly wasn’t reassured.

Lu Han bit his lip as Suho was starting to get a little worried as well.

Then the door was opened, and Yixing jumped to his feet immediately, running over to Sehun who stumbled through the door.

“Sehun, you’re back!”

The young boy shut the door and leaned against it. Yixing smiled when he looked to be unhurt, but he noticed something was wrong. On the white shirt he was wearing, there was a patch of blood.

Rushing forward, he took a hold of the boy’s shirt and lifted it up, eyes widening to see a large scratch on his torso.

“What happened?!” he screamed, looking up at the boy who just smiled.

“I uh… got into a fight.” Sehun whispered, and Yixing looked even more worried at that.

“Tell me what happened.” The healer ordered, moving his hand to the other’s wrist and pulling him into the living room, sitting him down on the couch and pushing his t-shirt up to his neck. Sehun smiled sluggishly before wincing a little when he felt Lay’s fingers move over the bleeding scratch. “Tell me.” Yixing whispered before he moved his hand carefully and healed up the scratch.

Sehun bit his lip and smiled at the other before pushing his shirt down and staring at Yixing as he joined him on the couch.

“Well… I actually transformed into a wolf so I could go faster…” Sehun began before biting his lip a little. “And uh… I may have gotten into a fight… with… with another dog.” He finished, and Lay just stared at him.

He could see how he was trying to keep in his laughter, and Sehun pouted when he heard the other begin to giggle. Yixing waved his hand to try and apologise.

“Okay, sorry, sorry.”

Sehun continued to pout and he looked down at his knees.

He was trying to act all sad, and Yixing sighed at how sad the boy looked. Shuffling closer, he put his hand on top of the boy’s.

“Just, try not to get into dog fights again? Okay? Pooch?” Yixing whispered the last word, but the boy got it. Snarling, he jumped on top of Yixing, straddling his waist as his hands moved down the sides of his body to tickle him.

Yixing was screaming in laughter, trying to get the younger to stop tickling him, he was going to die at this rate.

But Sehun continued to tickle him, until they both stopped in absolute laughter.

Catching their breathes, Yixing cleared his throat and took a deep breath before staring up at the wolf who was smiling down nervously at him, his cheeks bright red from the previous activities.

Sehun looked down at the healer, and his breath was caught.

Lay just looked so beautiful all breathless like that, with his hair a little messy and a gorgeous smile on his lips.

He took a deep breath. Sehun had always had a small crush on the healer, his kind-hearted nature and his brilliant personality was so attractive.

But he didn’t know how the other felt about him. And mostly everyone else was still uncomfortable around him.

He didn’t want to hurt his only real friendship, but with Lay looking like that, he just felt the need to lean down and kiss him softly on the lips. And when he did, he could feel the healer’s body freeze. Yet Sehun just closed his eyes and focused on how the other’s lips tasted so sweet, just like he thought they would taste.

The healer stared up at the wolf who looked so sincere in the moment, and he couldn’t stop himself from closing his own eyes and pushing forward a little.

Both of them just softly moved their lips against the other, neither of their limbs moved as they simply stopped.

Sehun moved backwards before looking down and biting his lip.

“Um…” he started, but the embarrassing feeling rose up in his body and he couldn’t even finish the sentence.

Lay smiled at him before clearing his throat.

“Can you ugh… get off of me?” he asked, and Sehun nodded instantly before he jumped off of him and turned away, his cheeks flaring. Yixing smiled and turned to the other two that were still in the room. “Can you leave?” he whispered, and Lu Han and Kyungsoo stared at him before they nodded and ran out of the room.

Sehun froze as he heard Yixing call his name, and as he turned around, he saw the boy sitting there with a kind smile on his face.

That could mean anything.

Building up for a rejection, he curled his hands into fists as he placed them on his thighs and patiently waited for the healer to talk to him about what had just happened.

“Sehun, do you like me?” He asked, and Sehun chuckled nervously.

“I-I do.”

Yixing his lips and hummed a little as he tapped his chin. Looking at the boy, he moved over and placed a hand on top of Sehun’s hands.

“I like you too.”

Sehun nodded and frowned before he shook his head and realised what the other had said. Looking up at him and widening his eyes, he saw Yixing smiling there with a cheeky grin and then he realised that the other had just basically confessed to him too.

“You… You do?” he whispered, and the healer nodded.

“I do.”

Zitao let out a deep sigh as he lay on his bed, just glad to finally have a good day just lying on his bed, no work, no creepy guys trying to kill them and no need to stress out his mind and use his powers. in content, he closed his eyes and let out a calm deep breath.

Just as he was about to fall into a deep slumber, he felt someone lie on his waist, legs at either side and he just smiled.

Of course, there was only person that would do that.

“Hey Chanyeol.” He whispered, as he felt the other’s large hands move down his torso and up to his neck. Tao just smiled as the other softly touched him.

When he felt lips on his neck, he turned his head to the side and his own lips, letting out a small mewl when he felt the older’s tongue swipe against his skin, on his neck and probably leaving a small mark.

Tao moaned as he felt the other’s lips move across his jaw until they were finally kissing.

Throwing his arms around the other’s neck, he pulled him closer and moaned as he felt the other grab onto his thigh and put it around his waist before their tongues met in the middle and began to dance. Tao ran his hands through the other’s hair, tugging at it a little before he let his tongue be on.

Feeling the hand move up his leg, he mewled muffled when he felt his crotch being through his sweats slightly.

Their mouths separated and Tao gulped as he panted slightly.

As he felt the older’s hands now on both of his thighs, picking his legs up, he smiled and opened his eyes, biting his lip.

“…”

“Zitao right? The one that Chanyeol is infatuated.”

Tao’s eyes widened and his heart began to fasten when he realised that this was definitely not the vampire, it was someone so much worse. It was that demon, Kris.

That’s who he had just made out with.

The boy gulped and tried to roll away, but he gasped when Kris only pulled him back as he still had a hold of his thighs, and he leaned down, his nose brushing off of Tao’s.

Zitao clenched his eyes shut and tried his harder to stop time.

When he opened his eyes again, he took a deep breath when he saw that the demon wasn’t moving an inch. Looking around, he couldn’t move with Kris’s strong grip around his legs, but he had to be able to do something. As he saw the phone on the table, just as he was about to reach for it, Kris suddenly slammed their lips together before moving away and chuckling.

“You can’t freeze me Zitao.” He whispered, grinning at how the other looked.

Tao gulped and in a deep breath before he screamed through the house, making Kris flinch.

When he stopped the demon chuckled and moved down closer.

“I can see why Chanyeol likes you.” He whispered, and Tao moved his head to the side to stop the other looking into his eyes. “You’re very interesting. You could be powerful with a little help.”

The younger boy closed his eyes and tried to force the charming voice of the demon out of his head.

Suddenly he heard people running up the stairs, and he had never been so happy to see Sehun in his life. Although it was just the wolf, he was still a little bit of help.

Kris chuckled when he saw Sehun begin to snarl, his eyes changing to red.

“You’re the wolf right?” he asked, but Sehun didn’t say anything. “Pitiful.”

The wolf snarled before he suddenly transformed into a wolf, lunging for the demon immediately and pushing him off of the bed. Tao instantly scrambled away, running to the doorway and shouting for Lu Han and Kyungsoo.

Kris chuckled as he felt the other tried to sink its teeth into his neck, but he only threw it to the side.

Zitao’s eyes widened when he saw the wolf getting smacked off a glass case.

“Sehun!” he shouted, about to run over before he felt arms around his waist.

“Come with me Zitao.” Kris whispered, but the boy shook his head.

“Leave. Me. Alone!” he shouted, trying to struggle out of the other’s hold but it was to no avail.

“I can make you powerful. And I can make it worth your while.” Kris moved his hand down the boy’s body, chuckling as he felt Tao freeze up. Just then, Kyungsoo, Lu Han and Yixing rushed to the bedroom – the healer instantly running to the terribly injured dog.

Kyungsoo and Lu Han stared widely at who exactly had a hold of their brother.

“Get away from him!” Lu Han shouted, instantly lifting up a piece of glass with his powers and getting ready to pierce the other with it.

Just then, Suho appeared to, gasping at the scene.

The demon chuckled at them all, but he never let go of the boy in his arms, shaking his head and leaning down to lay his head on Tao’s shoulders, his eyes going completely black as he stared at Lu Han intensely.

That’s when Lu Han began to feel a burning feel run through his body and limb.

He fell to the floor, coughing hard.

And everyone could see smoke coming from his mouth, like he was literally burning on the inside.

“Stop it!” Suho shouted, staring at Kris with pleading eyes as the demon’s own suddenly went back to normal, and Lu Han had stopped coughing immediately. Lay was still too worried about how Sehun wasn’t breathing, and he was carefully removing the pieces of glass.

Tao stared at his brothers, a terrified expression on his face as he felt the demon tighten his hold.

Then Kris whispered into his ear.

“You’re coming with me.”

Kyungsoo rushed forward to try and catch onto Tao, but all he hit was thin air, and he instantly turned around to see where they went.

“.” He murmured, groaning as he saw that Tao and Kris where now gone.

Lu Han took a deep breath and stood up, a little woozy at first and Suho caught onto him, helping him stand straight. Nodding to him in thanks, he looked over at Sehun who was still pierced with glass.

Moving over, he kneeled beside the wolf and began carefully removing the glass.

Kyungsoo moved to Suho and spoke.

“What can we do?” he asked, and Joonmyun simply shrugged, and answer that the other didn’t like at all. “Suho, you have to know something.” He said, but the other just shook his head.

Kyungsoo growled and turned to Yixing.

He knew that he was about to betray his trust but it was a dangerous situation now.

Tao was now in the hands of a very powerful demon – that used to be an angel, he had to have a weakness, and if there was one person that would know what it was, it was going to be Joonmyun. And if Kyungsoo had to reveal he knew about the angel thing, he was going to.

For the sake of his brother.

“Kris has to have a weakness Suho, and you need to know what it is.” He said, and Suho stared up at him but shrugged.

“I don’t.”

“But you said, he didn’t used to be a demon, then what was his weakness before?”

“I don’t know.”

“Yes you do, you have to.”

“But I don’t, I’m sorry Kyungsoo. I just don’t kno-.”

“But you’re an angel too! You have to know goddamit!” Kyungsoo exclaimed, and that statement made everyone turn to him especially Yixing who looked like he had just been stabbed in the chest.

Kyungsoo was going to have to apologise a lot the next time they were alone, but this was for Zitao.

Suho stared at him in disbelief.

“Wh-What?” he stuttered, taken aback by what the other had just said to him, something he wasn’t supposed to know.

Joonmyun looked at Yixing who just sighed and turned his attention back to Sehun.

“I…” Suho didn’t know what to say.

Kyungsoo moved forward and grabbed his hands, putting on his pleading eyes as he spoke.

Please Suho, there has to be something.” He whispered and the other sighed as he looked around.

“…There is something, but, it won’t work.” Suho said.

“Why not?”

“Kris is not an angel anymore.”

“But maybe it will?” Kyungsoo was ready to try anything to get his baby brother back, and away from that demon. Even if it won’t work, there had to be a chance that it might. And he was ready to take it.

The other sighed and glanced at Yixing before staring at Kyungsoo.

“There’s a weapon that can kill angels. One-of-a-kind. But it may not hurt Kris at all, that’ll be the risk you’d have to take.” Joonmyun explained.

Kyungsoo nodded and looked over to the other two who had finished healing Sehun.

Lu Han stood up and looked at Joonmyun.

“You’re an angel?” he asked, and Suho nodded, a little sad that the secret was now out and they’d probably treat him differently now.

Yixing just kept a good hold on Sehun who was leaning into him.

“But, you said you were in my school year…” Lu Han remembered, and Joonmyun sighed before shaking his head.

“It was a lie. Sorry, but I had to tell you something.”

The other only nodded, seemingly understanding why the other didn’t come and flat out straight tell them that he was an angel. Because it would be utterly ridiculous at the time. It was still ridiculous now. But Lu Han would believe anything that would give way to save Zitao.

Yixing sighed and looked at his friend, both of them sharing the same thought that the weapon would never work. There was a 99.999 chance that it wouldn’t.

“What kind of weapon is it?” Kyungsoo asked, folding his arms across his chest, ready to hunt for it.

Suho his lips before memorizing the view of the weapon in his mind.

It had been so long since he had seen it. A couple of hundreds of years or so ago, if he recalled.

“It’s… sort of like a dagger. Pure silver.” Joonmyun described.

“Can’t we just get something pure silver?” Lu Han asked, but the angel shook his head instantly.

“No, this one, it’s embedded with a soul of an archangel.” Suho said, and Lu Han shook his head.

This was definitely getting way too weird.

But he kept on.

“That’s something that can kill an angel. But it probably won’t work on Kris – he is a fully fledged demon now.”

Kyungsoo nodded.

“Where can we find it?”

Suho sighed.

“I haven’t see it for a couple of hundreds of years.”

“…Where was that?”

“Where do you think?” he asked, looking stupidly at the other who just silently glanced upwards and then back at the boy in front of him with a look of realisation on his face.

“Oh…”

“Maybe someone brought it down? Or… could you not go up?” Lu Han asked, and Suho turned to him with a sigh.

Yixing knew it was going to be hard for Joonmyun to suddenly return to the rest of the angels, especially when he basically deserted them a long time ago. The angel his lips and sighed, before staring at Lu Han and Kyungsoo who looked so desperate for his help.

“…I can try.” He whispered, and the two brothers nodded in unison.

“Okay, you do that, we will go to the library and see if we can find anything.” Lu Han said, Kyungsoo following him instantly outside.

Yixing sighed and looked up at Joonmyun.

“Are you… sure?” he asked, and Joonmyun looked up at him with a slightly determined face.

“Yes. I’ll be back soon.”

Suddenly Joonmyun was gone, and Yixing sighed before turning to Sehun who was still feeling a little dazed at what had happened – but the healer had to admit that he looked adorable like that.

“Come on, let’s get you to bed.”

As they moved into the bedroom Lay stayed in, he put the wolf on the bed before moving down the stairs. There, he saw someone he hadn’t been expecting.

“Chanyeol? What are you doing here?”

The vampire laughed sarcastically before moving over to him and growling.

“What the do you think?” he asked, and the healer sighed. The vampire didn’t intimidate him, just merely annoyed him a little – and that was hard to do. Lay moved to the couch and sat down.

“Do you know where he is?” Yixing asked, and Chanyeol leaned against the wall.

“Not a clue. I can’t tell.”

“What does he want with Tao?” The healer asked, but yet again, the vampire had no answers.

“Who knows. Probably wants him only because I do.” Chanyeol whispered, groaning in frustration at the thought of Tao being in the care of Kris, who was so evil it was horrifying. Lay sighed and nodded, leaning back.

Kyungsoo and Lu Han moved into the library, moving to the supernatural section, both of them took a different turn and began searching through a whole lot of books, none of them really thinking they’d find anything – but it was certainly worth a try.

The youngest moved to another aisle and picked up a book that was on the floor.

‘Dictionary of Demons’

Kyungsoo tilted his head and smiled a little. This seems to be a little helpful, so he took a seat and began flicking through it.

Just then, he felt something weird.

A feeling as if someone was staring at him.


A/N: To all readers, there is two episodes left of the first season! (Cause two weeks on saturday I move away, so i'll need time off, but I'll get straight back to it!) Anyway, i hope this is enjoyable for you all!<3