Episode 7

Darkened Skies and Surprises

Lu han focused carefully on the objects on the table, trying to focus all of his energy into his hands before he groaned when he got another rather painful headache. Sighing, he turned to his boyfriend and pouted his lips, stomping his feet like a little child before he began to complain loudly.

"Why do I even need to do this?" He asked, folding his arms across his chest. The angel rolled his eyes at the other's laziness and rather ignorance before he moved forward.

Suho could tell the other was getting painful headaches.

But that's all the more reason to practice his powers. Who knows what could happen any moment?

"Lu Han," he took the other's hands in his own, "You need to practice. You need to make sure you're at your strongest every day." Suho explained, staring deep into the other's eyes to try and get his point across. "Who knows who could come, you're the strongest one in the house, you need to be at your full power. And lately, you haven't been using it." The angel said, slightly glaring at the other because of his last sentence.

Lu Han sighed as he stared at the other before he let Joonmyun's words slip through his mind, nodding finally.

"Okay."

Suho ran his fingers through the other's hair before he smiled sadly.

"I know it hurts. But it's probably because you've not exercised you're powers enough. Just keep doing it, and it'll go away." The angel smiled. Kissing Lu han softly on the lips - something they hadn't shared for a while - he turned around and moved away.

Lu Han took a deep breath before he focused on the objects on the table again. Flicking his hand that was pointed outwards, he watched with a smile as one of them moved.

It made a crack in the opposite wall but at least it worked.

And he didn't have a headache anymore! But for now, he was just going to keep practicing, to make sure it didn't happen again.

...

So this wasn't what he was expecting when he woke up that morning. Kyungsoo was finally in top shape again, and he got a pretty good sleep for the first time in a while. Although his life wasn't perfect - considering his baby brother was still missing and with an extremely dangerous demon - he still felt better than he had for a while. But of course, nothing like that lasted and when he awoke, he was met with an image he'd thought he'd never see in his bedroom.

As his eyes opened, he saw someone sitting on the chair in front of him, tapping his leg before he stood up. And Kyungsoo quickly stood up too, trying to will his sleepy body to work at this time.

"Jongin!" Kyungsoo shouted, moving forward and without any thought, he wrapped his arms around the demon's body, pulling him close.

He felt Kai hug him back as they just stood for a few minutes.

Stumbling back a little, he looked over at the demon who looked to be in perfect condition. Which was something considering the last time he saw Jongin he was tied to a chair by another demon. 

Kai seemed to be looking the other over as well, glad to see the other was healed.

"I'm glad you're okay, Kyungsoo." The demon whispered, taking a deep breath before he took a few steps back. "I should go though."

The other gripped onto his wrist quickly.

"Why?" He sounded a little desperate. But Kyungsoo could really use someone like Jongin right now, even if his family would probably kill him if they found him here.

"Because you're in danger when I'm around." Kai explained.

"Why?"

"You have to stop questioning why you know... But look, there are a lot of evil people after me right now, and I don't want you to get hurt like last time." Jongin's voice was saddenened as he stared at the witch. Frowning, he spoke again, still quietly in case anyone in the house heard him. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

Just as Kyungsoo was about to lunge forward to try and stop the other from leaving, Kai suddenly disappeared.

He had forgotten about the other's mysterious powers.

Biting his lip, he groaned as he nearly fell to the floor. Closing his eyes, he could feel some tears appearing in his eyes. 

It was the feeling that Kai was actually telling the truth - a rare feat.

And he didn't know if he was ever going to see the other again.

...

"Well I really hope you're going to like it here!" Baekhyun shouted in excitement as he twirled around the large hall. Looking back at his newly acquired 'companion' - or whatever you want to call it - he chuckled when he saw the vampire looking like he had just walked into his own prison cell that he wasn't going to get out of any time soon.

Which he supposed sounded a little like the situation he was in. But it wasn't going to be bad - baekhyun wasn't going to let it be that way.

He was going to make sure Chanyeol at least enjoyed himself a little whilst he was here.

"You could at least try and act like you're listening to me." The necromancer whispered, pouting his lips as he moved closer to the red eyed being. Putting his hand on his chest, he let a smile curve on his lips.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes before he gritted his teeth. He was trying to not let the other get to him.

"The only reason I'm here is because of the favour."

Baekhyun nodded, the other's attitude wasn't going to filter his happy expression. Biting his lip, he moved even closer to the other and put his free hand on Chanyeol's hair, running his fingers through it. It was extremely soft, and he liked how it felt.

The vampire was tensing up with the other's severe closeness.

But the necromancer only smirked more before grabbing Chanyeol's hair tighter and pulling their faces even closer. Tilting his head, he his lips and spoke in a slow voice.

"You're mine now Channie~." His voice let the other know he was excited, but serious. "And I'm going to have a lot of fun with you."

Immediately, he smashed their lips together and ignored the other's .

But by god, Chanyeol had one of the best tasting lips he had ever kissed before. The necromancer knew that he was going to have a lot of fun with the vampire, especially when he felt Chanyeol actually kissing him back surprisingly. It wasn't something he was expecting to happen, but he wasn't going to oppose.

The vampire's hands quickly moved to the smaller's waist, holding him tightly as he dominated his mouth.

Baekhyun was about to slide his tongue into the other's mouth, someone rudely interrupted.

"Um hey." The intruder cleared his throat before waiting.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun swiftly parted - one being slightly more annoyed than the other - and they both turned around to see who had suddenly entered. The necromancer rolled his eyes before he spoke to the two men that were now standing in front of them. 

"Way to pick the perfect time to appear." Baekhyun said, groaning as he moved closer.

"Sorry. I didn't realise..." Suho started but the necromancer just shook his head.

"No, no, I'm glad you brought Xiumin back." He said, moving over to the angel that was now - in all purposes - his own. "Although I'm surprised it was so quickly. Chanyeol and i basically just got here a couple of hours ago." he explained, but Joonmyun shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"I thought it'd be safer for him to be here. Considering Jongdae literally brought a death-dealing and basically invincible demon to kill me, it's probably not the safest place for Xiumin to be." Joonmyun said, smiling at the necromancer who had to agree.

The other angel, however, stood there with angry eyes and a growl on his lips.

Well, they all knew why he would be so angry. Especially when a lesser angel who was frequently rude to him sold him out to a necromancer.

Anyone would be angry in this situation.

Baekhyun took a deep breath before he put on a large smile that he tried to make look entirely genuine. But he had a feeling that he was going to have to fight a lot with the other angel.

"Look, I know you don't want to be here, but a deal's a deal. And even though you didn't make it, you have to abide by the rules." 

And maybe that wasn't the best way to start but Baekhyun had to speak the rules.

"We'll see." Xiumin replied, his eyes still glaring hard at the necromancer.

"I'm sorry I have to leave you here Minseok." Joonmyun suddenly cut in, his hands softly wrapping around the other's wrist. 

Xiumin looked up at the older and took a deep breath.

It wasn't Joonmyun's fault. That much he knew, and besides, being an angel and all, he did know about Baekhyun and his work. And especially he knew what making a deal with him entails. For now, he'd stick with the rules.

"It's not your fault Suho. Just don't let yourself get killed by that jerk." his voice was stern.

Suho nodded instantly.

Like hell that was going to happen. 

Closing his eyes, he immediately left Baekhyun's mansion and went back home. Baekhyun smiled at the angel before moving closer and tilting his head a little.

"Okay, Xiumin, I'll show you to the room where you're staying." Baekhyun motioned for the angel to follow him through the hallway. Xiumin did as he was told and when he passed Chanyeol he didn't acknowledge him. Vampires weren't something to be messed with. "Oh and Chanyeol." The necromancer turned around and smirked at him. "I'll come back for you in a minute."

With a wink, he took a hold of Xiumin's wrist and pulled him up the stairs. 

Chanyeol stood silently, a little in shock. But he couldn't help the small smirk that pushed it's way onto his lips.

...

Everytime Zitao felt himself slip back into the consciousness that let Kris kill Joonmyun, all he had to do was remember every single horrible deed that the demon had done to himself and his family. It was enough to zap him back into his normal mind, but he couldn't let the demon know this, not yet.

So he had to stay. He had to stay in this hellhole just until he felt it was safe enough to escape. But there was still the trouble of actually getting out of the place. 

That was going to be the most difficult thing.

Until then, he was going to have to keep up appearances. And make sure that Kris had no idea he was back to his normal self. Which meant doing things with the demon that he was not at all proud of.

Maybe the thing he wasn't proud of was the fact he didn't exactly hate it. 

Like now, currently he was lying on a bed - it was comfortable, thank god - waiting for Kris to return from god knows where. There was nothing else for him to do.

There was not a single exciting thing to do in this room.

No television. No video games. No music. Nothing. How the demon survived this hell he had no idea. Well, he did have a few but he wasn't going to think about that.

Groaning, he let his head his the soft pillows behind him before turning on his side. At least Kris was giving him different clothes to change into - a simple conjuring spell the blonde had learned - which meant he was at least a little more comfortable. Zitao shut his eyes, getting ready for a small nap before he heard the door being opened.

Opening his eyes quickly again, he saw Kris smirking at him before sitting at the edge of the bed, tapping his lap and giving clear instructions for what he wanted the other to do.

And Zitao had to comply.

Biting his lip seductively, he rolled off the bed before walking around to Kris. They stared at each other before the boy quickly sat on his lap, letting his thighs rub against Kris's.

The demon moaned in delight before grabbing Zitao's hips.

"Now this. I could get used to this lifestyle." He whispered, moving his lips to Zitao's jaw and softly kissing the pale skin. The younger smiled and closed his eyes, placing his hands on Kris's shoulders to steady himself. The feeling of the other's lips on his skin made him feel good - which he hated - but he had to admit that the other definitely was skilled in this area of sorts.

Kris latched his teeth onto the boy's neck, on the skin immediately and creating a mark in an instant.

Even though Tao was a precious thing, he wasn't going to be soft.

After all, he was a demon.

Zitao his lips before staring at Kris as he pulled back. They were once again in an intense staring match before the demon spoke.

"What did you get up to while I was gone?" He wondered, his thumbs running circles on the other's waist, his eyes wandering all over the other's body. And damn, he felt lucky he got to this little beauty first.

Shrugging his shoulders, he decided now was probably a good time to tell the other how utterly bored he was.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about actually." he said, biting his lip.

Kris rose an eyebrow but he just smiled at the other as he waited for an advancement.

"There is nothing to do here when you're gone." Zitao said, shooting the other a bored look as he spoke. "Like, nothing. You seem to be ignorant to all types of entertainment, and I mean all."

The demon faked a dramatic gasp before he chuckled.

Grabbing onto Tao's waist quickly, he instantly threw the boy onto the bed and straddled his waist, his hands landing on his chest before he moved their faces closer to each other.

"Well... not all entertainment." Kris whispered, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Well... maybe not." Tao replied. He could feel his face heating up as Kris's hands began to do some wandering all over his body. Now even though in his head he was a prisoner of Kris's, it didn't mean he couldn't enjoy himself a little. "Mmm~" He moaned softly as Kris kissed him on the neck.

The demon his lips before he ran his fingers through the other's hair. This is why he wanted to get back from his daily activities so early.

A sweet and y boy was waiting for him.

Moving his hands to Zitao's t-shirt, he caught onto the rim and pulled it up so the other's chest was exposed. Immediately latching onto one of the boy's s, he tugged on it and listened to the soft moans that escaped Zitao's mouth.

It was definitely the kind of music that he loved listening to.

Whimpering, Zitao closed his eyes and let his mouth fall agape at the other's actions.

Kris quickly moved his lips up to Zitao's own, shoving his tongue into the other's warm cavern as he dominated him slowly. The younger gripped onto Kris's hair and pulled him even closer, swirling his own tongue around the demon's. 

It was this that he was probably going to miss.

But in his mind, he had to say that it was all an act. That was all. For now anyway.

...

Yong Guk moved closer to the door which he had set his sights on, smirking when he wrapped his hand around the doorknob. It was cold, but it did nothing against the cold feeling of his own skin.

Twisting it around, he took soft and quiet steps into house, his eyes looking around just in case someone was here. 

But it seemed quiet.

And he would definitely have sensed if someone was here. They must've all been out, which gave him the perfect time to look around freely. 

Moving into the kitchen, he looked carefully around to try and gain some insight into his target. But it was hard to know what belonged to who. He had to wait until the house was occupied again to see what belonged to his target. Yet he knew he couldn't just hide for a long time.

There was going to have to be a story of some sort, something that would help him be around a lot more.

That's when he heard the door opening, meaning someone was home and he had a little less time to make up a story. He was just going to have to go along and improvise the conversation, hoping it would work.

Stepping out of the kitchen, he closed his eyes and groaned.

Using his powers, he felt his torso begin to open up and blood filled his white t-shirt. The first step was being injured, that way he looked a lot more innocent.

But he had to plant himself somewhere - not just in the middle of the house.

Looking around, he smirked when he saw a large window by the living room. Footsteps could be heard around the front door which meant he had to act a lot faster than what he was doing. Running to the window, he opened it quickly to make it look like he tried to escape from someone.

Falling to the floor, he placed his hand over his bleeding stomach before closing his eyes, letting his mouth fall agape in 'pain'.

Then he heard the occupiers fill into the room.

"Oh my god!" Someone shouted, running over to him and kneeling beside him. "Yixing! God dammit someone get Yixing in here!" The man immediately called for the help of their healer.

That's when the injured man began to groan. And his eyes began to flicker open.

"Ugh..." he groaned, clutching onto his torso with a pained expression.

"Just be still. You're gravely hurt, but I'm getting you help." 

Looking up to the one who was desperately trying to help him, he saw his target directly in view. Well this was lucky, that's exactly who he wanted to catch him first. Clutching his eyes shut, he bit his lip and forced his limbs begin to shake a little, just to make it more believable.

Yixing instantly ran through into the living room, eyes widening at the scene in front of him before diving to help.

Putting his hands over the injury, he focused all of his power and instantly healed the man. The injury healed but the unconscious stranger stayed unconscious - not moving but he and Joonmyun were able to get him onto the couch.

"What do you think happened?" Joonmyun asked, looking over at the stranger with worry etched on his facial features.

But Yixing just shrugged his shoulders.

Looking at the stranger, a sudden image hit his mind and he gaped as he seemed to have met the unconscious stranger before. Hitting the angel on the arm, he pointed to the the man and spoke.

"I know him."

Suho looked at him surprised.

"How?"

Yixing shook his head but then he remembered exactly how he knew the other. It was a while ago, and he didn't know the other's name, but he knew who it was.

"Do you remember, when Sehun and I went to get the dagger?" He asked, and the angel nodded. "This guy, he was the one guarding the door and one of the ones that Chanyeol had... killed that night."

Joonmyun's eyes widened before he turned back to the stranger.

"This guy is supposed to be dead. I saw it with my own eyes. Chanyeol killed him and drained his blood. There is no way he could be alive right now."

Both of them shared a worried glance before staring at the stranger.

Yong Guk sighed mentally. 

This was going to cause a stir in his plan. He didn't think he was going to be recognized - but he did remember meeting the healer and another at the museum. Guk didn't know who they were - and he did have a vampire chew on him, but being a demon of massive power it wasn't enough to kill him of course. But now, he had to think of something else to say.

And it was going to be a long explanation.

But, he had time to think about it. And then, he could learn everything he could about the angel, Joonmyun, and take his prize after successfully assassinating.

All in a matter of time.


A/N: And the next chapter is uppppp! I know, I was teasing you with both BaekYeol and TaoRis. But you know, if you comment, subscribe and upvote a little maybe I'll give you a super rare chapter next episode! I think it'll be my first? Hope you guys are enjoying the story :D!