SEASON 2

Darkened Skies and Surprises

A/N: Hope you are looking forward to this! ooooooooh!


Suho sighed as he lay against the grand table once again on one of his many journeys up to the angel land again. And once again he was made to wait, they never gave him any special treatment, and they made it particularly worse just because he had left all that time ago. But Joonmyun was getting angrier every time this happened.

Finally the door opened, and Joonmyun stood up straight. At least he didn’t have to wait any longer.

Yet when he saw who once again stepped through that door, he was considering just leaving. Because it was Jongdae, a silly little angel who thought it fun to play with him over something so serious.

“You again?” Jongdae muttered as he closed the door behind him.

“Why don’t they send someone else?” Suho asked, looking rather just annoyed. The other chuckled and shrugged his shoulders rather sarcastically.

“Because no one else has time to spare.”

“And you do?”

Jongdae chuckled. But he nodded instantly.

“Are you going to help me, or not?” Suho said, moving closer to the other angel with a stern expression on his face. The other smiled sarcastically and Suho knew he wasn’t going to get far. But he still had to try. No matter how reluctant the other was to help him.

The other moved up until his chest was again Joonmyun’s. He stared into the older’s eyes and chuckled.

“Help you with what?” Chen asked, chuckling slightly.

“The same thing I’ve been wanting help with for three months now!” The boy shouted, prodding the other angel’s chest. “I just want help!” Joonmyun exclaimed, before he frowned when he heard Jongdae laugh.

And continue to laugh loudly.

It was extremely annoying and dissatisfying. Suho rolled his eyes and turned away from the other.

He wasn’t going to be made a fool of.

But Jongdae just continued his laughter, not uttering another word.

“Cut it out Jongdae.” Another voice interrupted them, and Suho froze when he recognised it. Looking around, he couldn’t spot someone else, but then again, with this angel you never could.

He had the amazing power of invisibility.

Jongdae instantly grew silent and he gulped slowly. Joonmyun tried to hold in a smirk at his reaction.

And then the other appeared.

The angel that was extremely powerful – and hopefully one that could help.

“Minseok.” Joonmyun whispered as the other appeared from thin air. Minseok smiled and moved forward, holding out his arms as Suho walked towards him. Both of them grinned at each other before hugging tightly. “It’s good to see you.”

The other angel smiled and moved backwards before turning to Jongdae. Minseok moved forward before he glared at him.

“What do you think you’re doing?” he asked, and Chen gulped.

“No idea what you’re talking about.” Jongdae replied. Minseok chuckled sarcastically.

“You can leave now.”

Jongdae took one last glance at them both before nodding his head and turning around. When he left, Suho sighed in relief before looking back at the other angel.

This was someone that would at least take him seriously.

When he left, Minseok was entirely happy, but he knew why the reason behind his actions. Minseok was of higher rank, despite being younger than Suho, and that meant angels like Jongdae were obliged to follow him.

“Thank you for coming.” Joonmyun bowed with courtesy at the other. The younger smiled and moved forward.

“I know why you are here, but I don’t know what you think we can do.” Minseok explained.

Joonmyun sighed.

“It’s been three months.” He whispered. “Three horrible months.”

Minseok sighed before shaking his head.

“I’m sorry.”

Joonmyun took a deep breath and shook his head. All of the other times he had come here he wasn’t expecting anything anyway. There was only just hope that had led him here.

And since it was Minseok that was telling him this – he had to accept it.

Turning around, he closed his eyes and began building up the energy to appear back down on earth until he was stopped by the other angel in the room.

“Wait.” Minseok placed a hand on Suho’s shoulder.

The other turned and tilted his head in confusion but it looked like Minseok was battling with himself inside his head on whether to tell him something or not. But then he spoke words that shed a light in Joonmyun’s head.

“There might be someone that can help.” Minseok said. But he sounded unsure of himself.

Joonmyun looked sceptical, but he nodded.

“If he can help, then please, tell me who he is.” Suho begged. He really couldn’t take it not finding anything anymore. He had to find something.

Minseok sighed but he nodded.

“Okay. I know of someone. His name is Baekhyun.” The angel explained, and Joonmyun just nodded along with the other’s explanation.

This could finally be the thing he was looking for.

“Where is he? Who is he?” Joonmyun asked repeatedly, moving over to the other angel with light in his eyes. He needed to know everything about this person that could possibly help him.

“A necromancer. Someone who deals with the dead. I can send you there.” Minseok explained.

Suho nodded instantly without a single thought.

“Do it.”

Kyungsoo ran through the streets until he was met with a familiar abandoned house that he had been visiting for the past two months. If he had stayed in his own house any longer than necessary – he would’ve gone mad. Or everyone else would’ve because he had picked up a habit of destroying things with his new and improved powers.

Moving into the building, when he shut the door he took a deep breath. Looking around as he moved on, he saw the multiple holes in the wall from his fists.

It looked terrible, but it let him vent out some of his anger.

Even he knew it wouldn’t be good to keep it all locked in. He had to do something to let it out, and since he had super strength well… there was something very satisfying in punching through dry wall.

When he moved in further, he heard some creaking on the floor.

Sighing, he ran his fingers through his hair. And then he spoke aloud to the person who was in the building with him.

“You’re here early.” He whispered, looking around to see where the other would be coming from.

Someone eventually appeared and Kyungsoo tilted his head a little.

“You’ve been coming here more frequently Kyunggie.” The other said, moving forward and placing a hand on the boy’s shoulder. Kyungsoo didn’t speak a single word. “You need to try to deal with it.”

This made the older stare at him with blank eyes.

“I can’t just… deal with it Kai.” Kyungsoo gritted his teeth, his tone was venomous but Kai was incredibly understanding.

The younger moved forward and wrapped his arms around the other’s shoulders.

Kyungsoo just stilled in the other’s hold.

Jongin would help him deal with his pain. After these months, he would help him deal with his pain through the use of his powers. At first, Kyungsoo would reject any type or form of help Jongin would offer, but soon enough, he found himself more alone than ever.

And it just so happened the other was there to help him through it.

Lu Han flicked through another book, eyes skimming the words on the pages just to see if anything stood out. Sighing and grabbing his hair, he leaned back on the chair and groaned.

“I am never going to find anything!” he groaned, letting his head fall onto the book.

“I’ve found something!” Suho suddenly appeared, and Lu Han jumped up hard, shrieking a little. When he realised who it was, he glared hard at the angel before calming down.

“Don’t just appear like that!” Lu Han exclaimed before he smiled.

Suho chuckled and shrugged his shoulders a little.

Lu Han suddenly jumped into the other’s arms and tightly hugged the angel. He whispered softly into his ear.

“You’ve been away for a week you know.” He said, moving his head away but keeping his hands on the other’s shoulders. The angel chuckling and smiled slightly before shrugging his shoulders. He placed his hands on the human’s waist before explaining his absence.

“I’m sorry, time works different up there.” Joonmyun muttered. The other shook his head.

“I know.”

They were both standing in silence. Gazing into each other’s eyes, Suho suddenly moved up and brushed their noses together.

Lu Han closed his eyes before he remembered something.

“Wait…” Suho stopped and looked back up at the other. “You said you found something.”

The angel remembered and moved away a little.

“I did. But we should get the other three.”

Lu Han nodded and turned around. As he ran up the stairs of the house to go and find Yixing and Sehun, the angel took out his mobile phone and instantly pressed in Kyungsoo’s number. He needed all of them there if they were going to discuss what to do.

The eldest brother moved up the stairs, instantly knocking on the door to Yixing’s bedroom.

He knew that was where Sehun would be.

That was where Sehun was always going to be. When he got an answer, he moved in and smiled at them both.

“Hey guys, Suho might’ve found something.” He said before walking out immediately.

Sehun was currently curled up beside the healer, his head on the other’s chest as he slept softly. Yixing was the one awake, and he knew that the wolf would want to be awake when Suho spoke to them. Tapping the younger on the shoulder, he smiled as the other yawned adorably before opening his eyes.

“Joonmyun wants to talk to us.” He explained.

Sehun instantly sat up on the bed and stared at his partner. But he didn’t say a word as he moved off and tidied himself up.

Lay sighed as he stood up too.

Since the incident, Sehun hadn’t muttered a single word. They had no idea why, but the whole event was so traumatising that the wolf boy had yet to speak about it. But at least he still stuck beside Yixing.

Both of them ended up down the stairs in a matter of ten minutes.

And Yixing was glad to see that Kyungsoo was present too.

“So, what did you find?” Yixing asked, slipping his hand into Sehun’s and holding it tightly. The angel smiled at them both before he began explaining what he had found exactly.

“A necromancer.”

Lay’s eyes widened and his mouth fell agape. Once Lu Han saw this reaction his suspicions increased.

“What’s a necromancer?” he wondered.

The angel sighed before leaning on the table. Lay looked at him but looked away.

If it would work, he was in no position to say no. Sehun squeezed the other’s hands for reassurance, but he continued to stay silent. Kyungsoo just listened in on it; his thoughts focused solely on the angels words.

“A sorcerer that deals with the dead.” The angel explained.

“And how would he help us?” Kyungsoo asked, finally committing to the conversation at hand.

The angel sighed.

“I’m not sure. But we should ask for help.” Joonmyun explained. He knew that they were all ready to do anything to get Zitao back.

“Then let’s go.” Kyungsoo said.

Everyone else nodded in agreement.

“Are you sure this is the right place?” Lu Han asked as he trekked behind the angel who was just telling him to be quiet.

It was a dark place, in the middle of nowhere, and they had literally no idea where they were. Suho had transported them all there with his angel powers, so they really had no idea where they had landed. All they did know was that this necromancer was here, and hopefully, he’d help.

As they moved through the dark and eerie halls, each of them tried to keep silent.

They didn’t want to alert anyone – or anything­.

They seemed to reach the main hall, and as they were about to move in lightly – a loud voice interrupted all of them and made them freeze on their spots.

“You are trespassing.”

They all stopped and looked around.

“Where did that come from?” Kyungsoo whispered to the others, but all he got was shrugs in return.

There was silence again until the loud voice appeared again.

“If you do not leave, there will be severe consequences.”

Everyone shared glances once again. Suho took a deep breath before he walked clearly into the main hall and he looked around. The necromancer was probably the one talking, and that meant he had to be here in the hall somewhere. And they were not going to leave.

“We need your help!” he shouted, waiting for a response.

“Oh? What for?” the voice echoed through the halls. The rest of the other’s moved in behind the angel, looking around, trying to catch sight of the one they came here looking for.

Sehun tightened his hold on Yixing’s hand, just in case whilst Kyungsoo and Lu Han stayed side by side.

“If you show yourself, we’ll tell you.” The angel tried to reason. But they were left without a response.

Or so they thought.

As they all looked around again, they jumped when someone suddenly was standing in front of him.

It was a surprising appearance.

The necromancer had light, short and brown hair, his face was young and his skin was perfect. His height was a little short, but his body was well toned and slim. The man’s hands were amazing, and he had gorgeous blue eyes.

“Are you… the necromancer?” Kyungsoo asked, his voice filled with uncertainty.

The necromancer smirked at them all.

“What were you expecting?” His voice was soothing. The necromancer moved forward and circled the group that was standing inside of his home. Not waiting for an answer, he moved over to the angel and smirked.

He lifted his hand and let his fingers fall along Suho’s cheek.

“You’re Baekhyun?” The angel said, trying to ignore the other’s touches.

“Yes.” The necromancer agreed before he stepped back. “Now tell me why I have the honour of an angel, two witches, a healer and a wolf visit me?” Baekhyun asked. The rest of them were bewildered that he even knew what they were. But the necromancer just laughed. “So?”

Joonmyun was the one to talk.

“My friend sent us in your direction, he said you may be able to help.” He explained, and the other chuckled.

“And what do you need help with?”

The angel took a deep breath before he glanced back at the company he was with, getting their approval once again.

And then he turned back to the necromancer.

“Their brother died three months ago.” Suho explained in a soft and quiet voice, motioning over to Lu Han and Kyungsoo. Baekhyun looked over to them and his smile slipped off of his face.

Baekhyun moved over to Lu Han and Kyungsoo and stood in front of them.

He moved up to their faces, gazing into their eyes. But the other two just stood still, not knowing what the necromancer was doing but neither wanted to move just in case something happened. Baekhyun suddenly moved backwards and looked back at the angel.

“Lemme guess.” The boy started. “You want me to raise their dead brother back from the dead.”

Suho nodded.

Baekhyun nodded before turning away from them and tapping his finger off of his chin. And then he turned back with a sinister smirk.

“I’ll do it.”

The others didn’t say a word, because there was always a catch.

“If…”

Suho sighed but he waited to see what the necromancer wanted. The other his dry lips wet before he looked at them all.

“You know what? If you promise to give me one thing after I do this, then I’ll do it. But I get to tell you after the deed is done.” The necromancer explained, and Suho knew it was a very dangerous deal.

The other could want anything, but he didn’t know if they had a chance. Looking around to the others, they all seemed deep in thought.

But it wasn’t his choice, it was Kyungsoo’s and Lu Han’s.

The two brothers were slowly whispering to each other. And then they looked at Baekhyun and nodded. The necromancer had a large grin on his face as he spoke.

“Let’s do it.”


A/N: Remember to tell me what you think about this as a starting chapter to Season 2! I hope you enjoyed it! I wasn't away as long as I thought, so hope it was a nice surprise to see this updated! Woo <3