"Hyunmin-ah, Look At Me"

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

"Well we should sleep okay..." Daehyun whispered to you and smiled 

You smiled back and stand up to go to your bed. You lie down while Daehyun is looking at you. 

"Do you want me to stay here for awhile? I don't know, we could talk about something.." Daehyun sat down on your bed beside you. 

"As long as you didn't sleep here!" you giggled.

"I would love to sleep here," he patted your bed, "with you

As he giggled, you looked at the other side so your eyes won't met his eyes. You tried to avoid him looking at your blushed face. Your heart beats faster, your mind goes everywhere. Questions passed by one by one making you confused. 

"Nahh, just kidding" he laughed a bit.

You saw his red puffy cheeks. He can be cute and charming at the same time..

"Ah oppa," You stood up and smack his arm.

You lie down on your bed, trying to be upset because Daehyun teased you. You're facing the window which is on the opposite side of Daehyun. Daehyun sat on your bed next to your pillow.

"Hyunmin-ah, look at me." He brushed your hair. You tried not to look at him, but then he turned your head to his direction. He removed your front hair and kissing your forehead slowly.

omo that voice, even his kissing voice sounds good! 

You couldn't say anything, your face turned red once more. Daehyun smiled after looking at your red cheeks.

 

"Oppa,"

"Ne?" He moved his head closer to yours, you feel nervous.

"um.. kiss me one more time.." You smiled

"Should i kiss you on your lips this time?" He joked, "I would love to do that"

"J...Just kidding!" You reached your limit of your 'nervous-ness', grabs your blanket and turned your back to him. 

"It's okay Hyunmin, just think of me as Himchan oppa.." He turned your head for the second time. You turned back to his direction, he leaned his face to you. 

"Is..is this embarassing?" He looked away and blushed. 

"Umm, maybe?" you smiled awkwardly

He turned back to your direction, he grabbed your shoulder. Even if there's an uncomfortable-but happy feelings between both of you, you closed your eyes because you're sleepy. 

Daehyun kissed you on your forehead, and your cheeks, but then you felt his lips on your nose.

"What was that for?!" you pushed him away playfully, pretend to be mad.

"It's an extra! My love for you is more than you'll ever need!" He laughed, "Your bed is very comfortable I wish i could sleep here" He threw himself on your bed.

You chuckeld, "Oppa you should sleep okay, I am worried about you" 

He stood up, "I'll be fine"

"Goodnight oppa, sweet dreams" You pulled your blanket as you looked at him and smiled.

"Dream about me okay?" He laughed. Then he walked to the door, opened it, and just left. 

 

WOHOO CHAP 7 :D ENJOY IT GUYSSSS

 

 

 

nawa break it break it break it break it break-