Those Pabo-Girls

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

- 16: 29 PM - 
In the end you packed your stuffs and you want to go home quickly, but Rae Na and her group blocked you. 
"Yah! What do you want?" You're mad.
"We won't let you go until you tell me the situation, what happened between you and Jongup? " 
"We're just friends is that a problem?!" You argued
"Then what did you say to him just then? Did you told him to reject me?!" 
"I didn't say anything.. I-" Rae Na punched your stomach before you finished your sentence, it hurts. 
"She is lying, Rae Na" One of her members told her. 
After being punched a few times, you couldn't defend yourself. 
Suddenly someone came, it was Jongup, Himchan, and Daehyun. 
"Hyunmin-ah!!" Himchan shouted, he grabbed you who is laying on the floor. 
"Omo it's Himchan oppa!" Those girls shouted, it's not the right time to shout. 

ugh please go to hell. 

"Daehyun oppa!" Two of them shouted to Daehyun.

Please go to hell faster. 

"Jong-Jongup-ah...." Rae Na is speechless, "Ugh you can get away this time" She whispered to you and ran away. Her group is being left behind and amazed to see Himchan and Daehyun. 
"Ahh we should leave now, let's go" Himchan said to Jongup and Daehyun.
They leave the class and Himchan carried you piggy back style. Those girls' eyes have changed into a serious and jealous eyes. But Himchan,Jongup, and Daehyun doesn't care and just left without saying anything.

 

"Should we bring her to the clinic?" Daehyun asked to Himchan, who is carrying you piggyback style. "Yes we should, she needs rest for a while" Jongup said. 
" Heol, look at her bruise, she is quite strong" Daehyun pointed on your bruises one by one. "Ugh she's heavy.. I never thought she had gained weight.. I shouldn't feed her more food.." Himchan said as he lowered his steps. 
"Let me carry her, Himchan hyung," Daehyun offered him. 
"Nghh, fine, I can't take it..." Himchan put you on the floor, Daehyun catch you and carried you bridal style. 
"Jongup-ah, let me introduce you, this is my wife" He made cheesy jokes, Jongup laughs a bit, but Himchan didn't. He glared to Daehyun but Daehyun ignores it. "Aw she is heavy... But well she's cute anyway" Daehyun said as he smiled to you. 

 

They you all arrived in the clinic. "Nurse, someone's injured, we want her to rest for a few minutes." Himchan said to the nurse. "Himchan-ssi, who is she? Why is she covered in bruise?" The nurse asked. 
"Bullying I guess," Jongup answered. "She is Himchan's sister, please take care of her" 
"Yes we will, now you just sit here for 10-15 minutes, I'm sure she'll be fine after then" She led Daehyun to a room and let Daehyun to drop you to the bed. 
After 10 minutes suddenly you woke up. "Ah.. Who are you?" You asked the nurse, "where am I?" 
"This is the school's clinic, and I'm the nurse. Do you remember what happened to you before you went here?" She asked
"Umm, not really.." 
"Hold on, let me cover these bruises.." 
"Uhh....it hurts"
"Now tell me what happened," 
"I was.. In my class.. Rae Na and-" 
"Rae Na huh? She did it again.."
"What? She did what?" 
"She bullied you, isn't she?"
"I think so... I was cornered and punched by her and her group a few times..." 
"Oohh.. So that's why.... Okay now you can go home.. Don't you ever get in trouble with her okay..." She reminded you, "Yes I will not." You replied and say thanks to the nurse.

Outside the room you saw Daehyun, Himchan and Jongup sat down on the chair. As soon as Daehyun saw you, he went to you and 
"Hyunmin-ah.... Gwenchanhayo?" Daehyun asked, he touched your shoulders. 
"Yes I'm fine, it hurts a bit.." You touched your lower lips, it hurts on that side. 
"Himchan oppa, thankyou for helping me back then..." You thanked Himchan who sat down on the chair. 
"No.. Thanks to Jongup, he made those girls stop" He tried not to show his face to you. 
"Anniya, without you Jongup oppa won't help me.. You told him to help me.. Right?" "Ah.. Ne..." He showed his face and smile forcefully. 
You hugged Himchan and he hugged you back. 

- 5 PM - 
You went back to your house with Himchan and Daehyun. Jongup went to meet his big sister and went to the other way. Your house and Daehyun's house is quite near. 
"Hyunmin-ah, try to not get involved with them okay, but if you're around us, it's okay cause we're appearance are their weakness." Himchan talked as he looked at your bruises. 
"Ne... I'll avoid them.." You looked down.
Daehyun already left to his house, and now it's only you and Himchan. You're a different person if you compare yourself from this morning to now. These bruises were caused by her, for not folding the letter. Is she fold it then I won't get involved with Jongup and Rae Na. Jongup will reject Rae Na and there's nothing happened with you. Ah pabo. 
"Ah oppa, who brought me to the clinic?" You asked him.
"Daehyun and me, but I was tired so he carried you. Wae?" 
"Nothing..."
You both arrived on your house. You took of your shoes and so does he. You sat down on the living room feeling exhausted while Himchan prepare for dinner. Well he is too lazy to cook so he ordered pizza. 
"Oppa, mianhae for being not popular.." You shouted to him right after he hung up the phone. 
"Nah, gwenchanhayo... Well at least you'll always be my dongsaeng." He walked towards you who is collapsed on the sofa in the living room. 
He sat right next to your head and brushed your hair, this time you felt comfortable. 
"Ah I have to take a bath, I want to refresh my mind" You said as you went upstairs to take a bath. 
"Yeah, I'll be waiting for pizza.." He sat down on the sofa as he turn on the remote tv. 

The pizza came, Himchan paid for it and took it to the dining table. That time you came downstairs with your plain t-shirt and shorts. Himchan is still in the sofa watching tv with pizza on his hand, you planned to took one on the dining table.
"Daehyun will be coming over" Himchan randomly told you. Your heart skips a beat, W..what? Daehyun? Jinjja? 
"Jinjja?" You're excited.
"Ne. He told me that he also want pizza." 

The door bell rang, it was Daehyun. 

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" You asked, pretend to be shocked and didn't know anything. 
"I want your pizza, give me your pizza." He went inside and took your pizza. 
"Daehyun-ah what if I say no?" Himchan 
"Too late hyung, I ate it" Daehyun said as he finished his first large bite of pizza.
"Uhh fine" Himchan said as he still watching tv. 
"Oh Hyunmin-ah, gwenchanha?" He said as he looked at you who wants another piece of pizza. 
"I'm fine oppa, no need to worry" 
"Ahh it's good to hear that.." He took another piece of pizza as he finished his first pizza. 

Daehyun sat beside Himchan while watching some kind of movie on the tv. You made them popcorn for them to enjoy it together. 
"Oppa this is for you both" You gave them a bowl of popcorn.
"No need, Hyunmin-ah, thankyou for making us popcorn, but it would be better if you enjoy it yourse-" 
"THANKYOU HYUNMIN-AH, YOU MAY SEAT HERE" Daehyun shouted before Himchan finished his sentence, leave a place between Daehyun and Himchan, he patted the sofa. 
"I..is it okay?" You're shy, well since you fell in love with Daehyun.
Himchan stared at you blankly, then he smiled. He wanted you to join them, and you did sat between them. 
"Hyunmin-ah you want to talk about something happened this evening with us?" Himchan asked you
"Ah yes, I want to tell you the whole story..." You replied to Himchan.
You told them how did she went inside the class and being greeted by the sound of annoying pabo-girls, met the leader of pabo-girls, friends with jongup, how you get involved with pabo-girls. Well no offense but I call them pabo-girls because they don't know rules and other stuffs. 

 

"About the pabo girls.... Yes our members are their weakness..." Daehyun touched his chin. 
"What members?" You asked.
"Oh.. Our gang... Me and Daehyun are the most handsomest of all them, well thankfully you're my dongsaeng so we could protect you. 
"Wow.. I never thought i have a very protective oppa" 
You smiled to Himchan.
"That makes 'oppas' " Daehyun laughed. 
"Okay is hould be home right now, goodbye Himchan hyung, Hyunmin-yah, I'll meet you tommorow at 6.30 AM infront my house.." Daehyun took his last slice of pizza and left. 
Himchan looked at his watch, "Whoa it's late, Hyunmin-ah you should sleep," 
"Ah ne, goodnight oppa" You're heading to upstairs with Himchan and went to your own room.

- July 18 6:30 AM - 

You and Himchan met Daehyun infront of his house. Himchan rang the bell and shouted, "Daehyun-yah, we're here" 
Daehyun went outside, "Let's go" 

It was cloudy outside, good thing that you prepared your umbrella on your bag. You, Himchan, and Daehyun arrived at school. "Should we lead you to your class? In case Rae Na and her group attacked you or something" Daehyun said as he scratched his hair. 
"I don't know.. If you're not busy right now-" Himchan grabbed your hand and hold it tightly. 
"Let's go, she needs us" Himchan said as Daehyun followed you both. 
You arrived on your class, well since it's early in the morning and some members of Rae Na's group recognize you, they went to you. 
"Hey, what's your name again?" One of them went to you, "What's your problem with Himchan and Daehyun oppa, are you one of their girlfriend? Or you're Jongup's girlfriend?" 
"Oppa.. My seat is right there, let me put my bag first." You said as you pointed a seat, you saw Jongup is looking at you. 
"Jongup-ah!" Daehyun shouted and waves, Jongup waved back and smiled. 
Himchan, Daehyun, and you went to your table and ignored that pabo-girl from Rae Na's group. 
"Hey Hyunmin-ah, that girl.. She loves our Daehyunnie." Himchan whispered on your table and Jongup. 
"Aish jinjja.." You whined, please dissapear from my sight, Pabo-girls. 
Then Rae Na entered the room, looked at you with Jongup, Himchan, Daehyun near you. She didn't go to her table, but to her friends. Good, talk about me behind my back. 
Then the bell rang, Himchan and Daehyun went back to their class. And now I should defend myself from them with the help of Jongup. 
The teacher came and they all get back to their own seat. In the entire class you felt that Rae Na is glaring at you, but you don't care because you got things which are better than hers. She got her super annoying and pabo gang and you got Himchan's gang defending you from her. 
You take a look at Rae Na which is talking with her friends, you eavesdropped a bit. 

 

"Hey what should we do this breaktime?" 
"Let's give her a lesson. She have to know who we are." 
Again, pabo. She doesn't care and just talk to them about you. While you heard them because you're next to Rae Na. 
The teacher saw them and shouted, " Rae Na! Stop talking and listen!" 
You smiled in victory. Jongup patted your back and gave you a paper. You read it carefully, hoping that Rae Na won't saw it.
"Kim Hyunmin-ah, 
From now on, I'll guard you because Himchan hyung told me to do so. Every break we should go to the rooftop, it was like our secret hideout." 
You turned your back to Jongup and winked. Rae Na who is busy talking with her friends even if the teacher already warned her for like a few times, she doesn't care at all. 

- 9:30 - 
The first lesson, Physics is over. Jongup went to the rooftop first, leaving you behind. But then Rae Na and her group blocked you again. "Park May told me that Jongup gave you a letter" She said as she grabbed your collar. "What's inside?" She leaned you to the wall near her. 
"T..This..." You gave her the paper, which was written, 
"Your welcome, It was a coincidence since Himchan hyung and Daehyun oppa are waiting for me inside my class...
Moon Jongup"

What just happened?

 

FINALLY CHAP 2 :D

Here's a Daehyun gif spam for you~

 

 

 

well, enjooyy :D :D :D