On The Rooftop

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

"Aren't you Kim Hyunmin?" The nurse asked as she saw you being carried by Daehyun and went inside the clinic. You were injured on the soccer game in PE lesson.  All those injuries were caused by Rae Na, you thought. 

"yes she is... she was injured, please take care of her" Daehyun said as he put you on the chair. He explained what happened to the nurse, but he didn't know what really happened.

"Let me see.." the nurse said as she walked to you. She take off your socks and saw some wounds. She gasped and looked at you, "What happened?" 

You explained everything, you told her that you suspected Rae Na for these wounds. Daehyun heard about it and he was shocked. 

"R..Rae Na did this?!" He asked you with his surprised face. It was priceless. 

"I think so..." you looked at your wounds. But it hurts, really.

The nurse covered your wounds and helped you. She told you stories about Rae Na and the others, how other students visited clinic because of Rae Na and others. You became closer with the nurse. Daehyun is waiting for you with his unpleasant face. 

"Okay now it wasn't fully recovered, just wait and rest, okay?" The nurse led you to Daehyun. He smiled in a sudden after seeing you. 

"Gumawo, i'll take care of her.." Daehyun walked to you and touched your shoulder. The nurse smiled as she opened the door. 

 

"Hyunmin-ah, let's sit for awhile.." Daehyun said as he lead you to walk to an empty bench near the clinic. 

"hmm," you nodded as both of you walked to the bench. "Oppa i want to ditch PE Class..." you said in a sudden. You don't want to be bullied by Rae Na after you returned to the soccerfield.

"W..wae?" He asked you, but then he realized about it and he said, "If that's the problem, i know somewhere safe.." 

"Where is it? I can't walk.. is it near?" You asked, you're worried about your wounds which aren't fully recovered. 

"Hmm nope, the place is a little bit far," He hold your hands, "should i carry you instead?" he giggled.

You blushed and you've got nothing to say. "Well I don't kno-"

Before you finished your sentence, he tried to carry you... and he did. Bridal style for the third time.

"Daehyun oppa.. i... gumawo.." your face turns red, it was embarassing. 

"No need to thank me, Hyunmin-ah.. You're as light as a feather, I'd love to carry you anywhere" he laughed. 

"Carry me home then," you laughed. 

"I will, to our house.." He smiled. 

*BLANK*

you blushed. It was really..... something.

 

"Well we're here... ugh you're so.." Daehyun whined. 

"What." you glared at him. Well his face tells you that 'you're heavy' 

"No.. nothing.." he carried you to the stairs. He sighed. 

You looked at his hard-working face. it was priceless. He's too kind, he is a gentleman. You never knew that there's somebody who would love to do anything for you. 

There's a door infront of him, he opened it by leaning his back to the door. It was the rooftop, as expected of a secret room. Daehyun put you down so you could lean on the wall and rest. He locked the door so there will be no one who would interrupt you. 

"Hyunmin... gwaenchanha?" Daehyun sat down next to you. 

"I'm okay... it hurts a little bit... Thankyou for carry-ing me... oppa.." You smiled as you looked at him. He is a prince.

"It was nothing.. really.. haha" he scratched his back-hair as he gace you a bright smile. 

You tried to fold your legs well it hurts a bit. 

"anniya, Hyunmin-ah, don't fold your legs on that position.. just stretch your legs so your blood will flow naturally.." He touched your legs and slowly stretching it. 

"Thankyou for taking care of me.. I don't know how to reply your kindness... you're too kind oppa." You smiled as you touched your legs. 

"Let me love you," he answered, "I want to have you, but i'm fine as long as you let me love you" 

You wanted to gave him your true feelings (which is you love him back) but you knew it won't work between both of you, so you leaned to him and hold his desperate hands. while looking at the dark sky, you said,

"Yes, i let you to love me.." 

"Good to hear that" He smiled

You looked at his direction, "Op-" 

He gave you a sudden kiss on your cheeks, near your lips. 

"OPPAA!" You shouted while rubbing your cheeks. 

"I thought it would hit your lips.." He smiled and touched his lips, "It was a warm-up, i'll kiss you on your lips next time.. remember my promise!" 

"Uh-huh," You smiled, "What a hot day.." you covered yourself from the sunlight. 

"Yes it is..." Daehyun looked at the sky, "But the weather sure is nice as usual.." 

"Oppa... i like oppa.." you smiled.

"What? you like me?" Daehyun said, his cheeks turned light red. He showed you his shocked face. It was priceless. He couldn't believe what he just heard. 

"ne... you're he second-best oppa that i've ever had..." you feel embarassed. 

"Why am i second? who's the first?" Daehyun complained. 

"Ofcourse Himchan oppa, why would i forget my own brother.." you glared at him. But you laughed inside, Daehyun pabo.

"Well if it's Himchan hyung, i can't argue.. gumawo, Hyunmin-ah.. you're my best dongsaeng.." He put his arms around you, "and my first girlfriend"

"Wait you never had a girlfriend before?!" you pushed him away, staring at him blankly. 

I mean, how can a perfect prince which is a popular guy never had a girlfriend? 

"I never had.. you're my first.." He smiled at you. 

"I'm not your girlfriend.." you pouts. He just laughed.

 

 

 

HAHA YES CHAPTER 11 :D I'M BAAACKK~ 

let me update the next chap tommorow okay.. i'm tired -_-

BY THE WAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAEHYUN OPPA! I WAS GOING TO CREATE A SPECIAL EDITION DAEHYUN'S BIRTHDAY BUT I CANCELLED IT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE A SPOILER '-' mianhae... 

i was too lazy to put some picts on the previous chapter so.. yeah :/

BY THE WAY THANK YOU FOR THE 500 VIEWS <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS ONE BY ONE :D