What's wrong?

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

Well it turns out that it was a bathroom. Youngjae is *coughs* shirtless *coughs* with only his towel covering his bottom part. With his towel around his neck and his hair, he walked out from that room without hearing us. "Youngjae~ don't be shy~" Daehyun get closer to Youngjae.

"I WANT TO WEAR MY CLOTHES!" Youngjae shouted from the bathroom, "JEBAL! IT'S COOLDD" 

"Well, mianhae hyung, Please go out for a second... Youngjae needs time to wear his clothes.." Daehyun smiled as he leads the three of you to the door and closed it. The three of you are 

"Let's wait for both of them to come out." Yongguk said to you and Himchan.

 

Few minutes later, Daehyun opened the door.

"Guys, he's done... Come inside," Daehyun said as he opened the door.

"Youngjae.... He's done? Really?" Yongguk asked to make sure you can enter.

"Of course.." Daehyun said, "But well he's changing inside the bathroom. Like.....he's going to change infront of me" He laughed. The three of you glared at him.

"Ah annyeonghaseyo, Himchan hyung, Yongguk hyung, Hyunmin.." Youngjae opened the bathroom door as he walked and he bowed.

"Youngjae-yah, you haven't eaten something?" Yongguk asked.

"Uh... No i haven't..." Youngjae answered blankly.

"Let's find something to eat.." Yongguk said.

"Well.. If Daehyun wants to go, then I'll go.." Youngjae answered as he hold Daehyun's arms.

"I'm sure Daehyun will answer yes.." You giggled.

"Of course... I'm hungry" Daehyun said.

At that time Junhong and Jongup appeared from their room, and they wore plain t-shirt and pants. 

"How about Jongup and Junhong? Oh Hyunmin.. You're still hungry?" Himchan asked you as he pointed to Jongup and Junhong.

"I'm not... uuh.. Well..." You sighed. "I'll stay here... I just want to do my project...with Junhong" You pointed to Junhong.

"Hmm, okay then.... Hyunmin and Junhong will stay.." Yongguk said.

Himchan walked to Junhong, "Junhong, I'll leave Hyunmin to you" He patted Junhong's back.

"I will take care of her, hyung. Have fun out there.." Junhong smiled as he put Himchan's hand away from his back.

"We'll be back," Yongguk said as he walked away from the room.

"Hyunmin, take care~" Daehyun waved to you as he closed the door. You giggled as you waved back.

The door is closed, you looked at Junhong. He's staring at you.

"Junhong... Y..You're scaring me.." You're shocked. He's just... creepy....

"Is that so..?" Junhong tilts his head, you just can't control your mind. What's wrong with him. "I'm sorry then.." He looked down and walked to his room

"Uhh, What should we do now?" You followed Junhong.

"Aishh our science project... I hope we can finish it today..." Junhong walked to his bedroom.

"Well.. we should." You sat down on Junhong's bed, he's looking for something inside his bag on his bed, " B..But I haven't prepared anything.. Since no one told me to bring anything today..."

"Don't you remember? We're in my family's island! We got lots of things prepared.. Just need to walk outside and.. We got everything we need~" Junhong smiled as he took out his wallet.

"Uhh... Okay then," You feel weird, "So.. We're going to...somewhere?"

"Yup...Leggo!" Junhong said as he put on his hoodie, grabbed your hands and walked outside.

You just followed him because you don't know what to do. And incase you won't get lost, you hold his hands tightly. You look at his face and he smiled.

"J...Junhong...why are you smiling..?" You tilt your head as you tried to walk beside him. He's a fast walker.

"There's something that....makes me happy" he tried to hold his laughter by covering his mouth.

You stared at him, "Hmm.. Okay..." You nodded as you walked beside him to a store.

"We're going here...?" You pointed to that store, a stationery store.

"Uh,huh... We need materials for our project..." Junhong walked inside. You saw lots of materials for handcrafts and stationery.

"Wa.... But I don't have money?" You pulled Junhong's shirt as you look at him.

"This is our family's island, everything for me is free..." He chuckled and pick up a bag to keep stuffs

"Gumawo...Junhong..." You smiled as you took one set of markers, "We need markers" You put those markers inside that bag.

 

-----------

 

"Uwah, this is fun~ thankyou for buying me those materials I need to make a doll~" You thanked Junhong as you carried those bags.

"Uh.. Anytime.." Junhong smiled as he carrying his bags, "you're going to make a doll..... for who?" He asked.

"For me, of course..." You answered, "Wae?"

"No...nothing...." He looked down.

 

There's something strange with him, what's wrong?

 

 

OKAY SO I PROMISED TO YOU GUISE ABOUT THE UPDATE <3

AND HERE YOU GO~