Junhong's Birthday Present

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

The wind has passed by within the thin air. The temperature is not as good as when the sun appeared from the . It was unexpectedly cold at night. Before you went inside the stationery store, the weather makes you want to wear plain sleeveless shirt and short pants. With your dress that you wore this morning, you're glad. But still the weather is cold. 

"Junhong," you leaned your head to his arms as you grabbed his sleeves, " It's cold.." 

You took a deep breathe as you closed your eyes.

"Uh, don't you have a heater inside your room? There's none inside mine.." You bit your lips. 

Junhong lowered his big steps as he looked on his black shoes, "I've got one on my room..". 

You gave him sparks on your eyes as he stared at you blankly. He replied, "Let's do make our project...inside my room"

"Let's go!" You smiled as you raised your eyebrow, trying to show him your excitement. 

 

Both of you have arrived infront of Junhong's room. He took his keys from his pocket and insert the key to the lock. It opened and you can see a luxurious rooms. Junhong let you enter, because of the term 'Ladies First' 

"Hmph, kinda different with mine.." You pouted as you entered his room. 

Junhong covered his mouth with his hands closed, "Aish i'm the owner~" His dimples appeared as he giggled. 

He threw all those stuffs on the couch and you sat on the mat near the couch. Junhong sat next to you as he took some stuffs to do the project. Both of you started to do the work, kinda lazy but it all went well. Those times then you traced a line between his eyebrows, create lots of straight lines on his cheeks, forehead, nose, and all over his face. Junhong draws a mustache between your lips and your nose, he drew sunshine on your cheek and others. Both of you laughed and had a great time together. 

 

"Well.. we're done!" Junhong said as he stretching his arms and leaned his back to the couch, "Aish my hurts, i've been sitting on the floor for a long time.." He said as he rubbed his . Then he stood up and sit down on the sofa, "Much better." he smiled. 

Junhong is one of the smartest student in school. With him inside you group, you'll get higer marks because of him. But sometimes he doesn't want another people to be inside his group, because.. he doesn't want to talk with others. He was afraid that people might utilizing him. 

You giggled, "Oh wait.. I haven't take a shower yet..." You shyly looking at Junhong as you replaced his current place, your face became nearer than before. 

"Hmm, go and take a shower then..." Junhong closed his eyes, "Ouch it hurts.." Junhong whined. 

You lowered your eyebrow and stared at him as you pointed to the ground, "H..here?!" 

"I mean, take your clothes from your room and go take a shower here," Junhong put his arms around his neck right next to his ears with his hands touching his back hair. "Too lazy to walk.." He pouted.

"I.. I don't want to be alone.." You shyly looking at him. "Well if you're hurt then I'm fine with myself being alone.."

"Okay then..." Junhong smiled and he stood up, walked and opened the door, to lead you to your room, "I don't want to be lazy by sitting on the couch doing nothing and hope I won't be in pain anymore.." 

 

In your room

"That's the bathroom," He said as he pointed you the way to the bathroom. Junhong sat down on the couch inside the living room as he the tv. You nods and just leave him sitting there. You went to your room, because you kept your stuffs inside your room. You took your white-long sleeved shirt, but you remembered that Junhong gave you a present. You find the box and open it, it was a dress.

'Well, I should be thankful for the dress... I should wear this right now...'

You thought, as you're looking at Junhong who's enjoying the tv. You smiled a bit and walked to the bathroom.

-------------

You came out from the bathroom, with the dress that Junhong gave you. Kinda small but it fits well. With a good smell of your parfume, you went to the couch and walked to Junhong.

"H..Hyunmin?" Junhong puts his arms on the top of the couch.

"Ju..Junhong, H..Hi..." You smiled as you looked at his face. You tried to hide your face because he kept staring at you and your dress.

"That dress...." You saw sparkles on Junhong's eyes. He looks happy after you showed up with that lovely dress that he gave you.

"Uhh, thankyou for the dress..." You touched the edge of your skirt, "It fits me well.." You smiled to him as you approached to the couch.

"You're welcome," He smiled as he patted the empty space right next to him on the couch, "C'mon... Let's wait for the other hyungs.."

"Oh, wait!" You remembered something, "Be right back!" You ran to your room, took something from your bag, and it's a beautifully-wrapped present.

You slowly approached Junhong as he looking at you with his curious face, "What's going on.. Hyunmin?" Junhong asked.

"Happy birthday, Junhong.. It's been three months since we met and, I.. Don't know what to give..." You lend him a big present as you think of something to say to him.

Junhong stood up from his seat to receive the present, "F..for me?" He keep staring at your present. He took the present and gently open it. "Yes, for you. " You smiled. Junhong opened the box that you gave him. Inside, there's a large box.

"I wonder what inside this box...." Junhong gently opened the box. You looked at his face and waiting for him to make a reaction.

'Don't worry, Hyunmin... He'll like it..' 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY GUYS I'M DONE <3

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT O u O 

Thankyou for subscribers and comments! *o*