Daehyun and Rae Na's Past.

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

You went to your room and when you're about to close the door Daehyun appeared and his fingers are stuck on the door.

"Ouch!" He tried to pull his fingers back, and he did. But it leaves a wound on his hand.

"Daehyun oppa! what are you doing here? why did yo-" Daehyun quickly shut your mouth with his other hand.

"I'll explain later, right now please let me in.." He kept touching the wound. You opened the door for him and locked it. You took your aid kit inside your drawer and covered his wound with bandage. 

"Thankyou, it feels kinda better now..." He looked at his wound. 

"Now tell me why did you follow me?" You asked him. You feel nervous since it was both of you again, in your room-and you locked the door. 

"I was..stalking? kekeke" He giggled, "Of course not I want to talk to you about Rae Na's past..." He sat next to you on the floor. 

"Well when we're still in Junior High School, we were best friends. And i....fell in love with her back then..." YOU'RE SHOCKED. EVEN I, THE AUTHOR IS SHOCKED OKAY. 

"a..and? so you're still-" you're jealous. 

"of course not, i hate her because she treat you like this. In the past she was very different, her personality was like you. I confessed to her but she told me she was in love with Jongup, my best-dongsaeng.But since i couldn't hate or being in a love triangle with Jongup, i choose to stop loving her."

"I was transferred to other school because my parents told me that i should try to live by myself incase something happens to them. Then I met Youngjae and we became bestfriends here, he even introduced me to Himchan hyung and we became friends since then. Himchan hyung told us that him and Yongguk hyung will begin a gang. They need 2 person from each generation. I told Himchan hyung that i have a best-dongsaeng from my school. I introduced Jongup to Himchan while Jongup is still a Junior High school-er. " Daehyun told you about his past.

"What a complicated story.. but it's fun so yeah just continue." You said

"Jongup introduced us to Junhong since then, well Jongup needs a bestfriend after all, and we made a gang. We haven't choose a name but we're still a gang." He smiled, "Well about Rae Na, i heard from Jongup that she changed after I left. She loves to communicate with her ty friends, she loves to bully others. I'm glad that I choose Jongup over her..."

"Her family is a rich family, but not as rich as Junhong. Junhong is way more rich than her. She went to our school because Jongup wants us to become one in this school. Jongup knew Rae Na loves him since a few years ago, but Jongup never wants to be with Rae Na. And you came to our life, as Kim Himchan's dongsaeng. You helped Jongup but you sacrifice yourself for being bullied by Rae Na..."

"So Rae Na doesn't have any feelings for you?" You asked Daehyun. 

"anniya. she hates me." He replied. 

"She got her gang because those members feel alive when they're with her. Well that's how she got a gang even on first day of school.. But our gang is waayy more popular than her gang. We're the best in this school. After Rae Na told her members about us, her members saw Himchan walking with you after school on your first day of school. They thought that both of you are dating, so some of them hates you since then. Don't you know why Rae Na wants Jongup? so she could make him as her slave and order Jongup to betray us."

"G..geu..sae..kki..." (That bastard) you whispered.

"Jongup is the most innocent and kind member among us. He would do anything if we told him or punch him.. haha.." Daehyun laughed, "the good thing is they never knew that you and Himchan hyung are brothers and sisters.."

"What if they knew?" 

"They will bully you more than this. To get Himchan's attention or to trick you so Himchan would be angry with you."

"umm.. which one is the most popular member in the gang?" You asked Daehyun

"Oh, why did you ask?" He asked back, "did you think that they are your love-rivals?" He laughed.

"Well it's true that they loves me the most, but my love is for the one and only Kim Hyunmin.." He rested his head on your left shoulder. He's too tired..

"Thank you for protecting me..." You tried not to feel nervous, "aren't you tired?"

"ne... i want to rest on your shoulder..." He closed his eyes, "her members doesn't even know her past, they kept on following Rae Na until one of them caught our hearts. But we wont accept their AWFUL hearts."

"hmph, weird yeojas." You commented.

"I will never forgive her, even if she gave me everything i need. I hate her. She can do anything with money. That ." Daehyun stood up from his laying-on-your-shoulder position, "she even told random namjas to kidnapp you. How ungrateful. And those namjas are pab-" he is angry. 

"hajima." you grabbed his shirt. 

"Oh.. did i scare you? mianhae... i didn't mean... i've hit my limit.." Daehyun apologized suddehnly. 

"Well we should sleep okay," Daehyun whispered to you and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 6 AHAHA

well i'll make it short since the next chap will be exciting! XD

if you don't understand Rae Na's or Daehyun's past feel free to ask me or comment me :/

or should i re-explain?

> Well first Rae Na and Daehyun are best friends, Daehyun told Rae Na that he loves her. But Rae Na rejects Daehyun and choose Jongup, Daehyun's best dongsaeng (she told Daehyun that she loves Jongup).

1 year later, Daehyun went to Himchan's school and leave Jongup with Rae Na in his old school. Daehyun met Youngjae and Himchan inside his new school. Daehyun introduced Jongup to Himchan because Himchan needs another member for his 'gang' and they found 6 people which is Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, Junhong. 

1 year later Rae Na,Jongup, and Junhong went to Himchan's current school. Rae Na wanted to follow Jongup so they can be together. Himchan told Jongup and Junhong to transfer to Himchan's current school. Rae Na has an ability to create a brand new gang that could rule the school, but Himchan's gang are the ruler of the school. Rae Na still loves Jongup and she tries everything to make Jongup hers. So she told her 'members' to love each person in your gang and chase them everywhere. The good thing is Himchan's gang got an access to the rooftop, some kind of hideout. 

WELL IF YOU'RE STILL CONFUSED LET ME ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS :)