Zelos, God of Rivalry

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

Junhong opened the beautifully-wrapped present carefully, he's trying not-to rip off the gift paper. He held a big box with voices after he shook the box. He opened it, with sparkles which are visible from his eyes. It was a black trendy shoe. 

 

(He's not eating dat shoe e u e)

 

He saw the word "Zelos" on the right and left side of the shoes. He was confused, "Zelos? Who is he?" He looked at you and waited for you to reply to his question. 

"umm.. He's The God of Rivalry, Jealousy, and Envy." You smiled awkwardly, "It was just.. I like the name.." You thought it would broke his heart that you're calling him a 'jealous' person which you never mean to say it. He looked so happy after you said that, he gave you a big smile.

"Really?" He looks amazed, he widened his eyes and opened his mouth, showing his bright white teeth, "The God of Rivalry... Zelos..." He looked down to his shoes and exploring its outer layer, "Everyone will be jealous of my shoe!" He eyesmiled to you and sat down on the couch. He kept on looking his present and smiles brightly.

You sat down next to him on the couch and looking at the present he put on his lap, "So.. How's the present? Well you told me that you like handmade present.. so," You asked and worried that he's acting that he likes the present. 

Junhong stared at you. You don't know if he likes the gift or not. Somehow you feel nervous as his eyes meet yours. You keep on smiling as you don't know what to do or react. Slowly his lips began to move, the edges of his lips goes up. His puffy cheeks are visible from your eyes. 

"I like it! Thankyou Hyunmin-ah~" He smiled to you, and gave you a thumbs up. With his thumbs up, you know that he's happy to recieve your handmade present. He opened his arms as he leaned his body to yours, like he's going to hug you.

"Good to know~" You smiled back to him as you opened your arms and hugged him.  Your hard work was finally paid with a bright smile of your lovely best friend.  He crossed his arms on your back as you crossed your hands on his back. You rested your head on his chest, because he's too tall even when both of you are sitting on the couch. 

Both of you hugged each other for a long time, without any feelings, you thought it was normal because Junhong... had no friends before he met his hyungs. You tried to support him and gave him a hug. Even thought the position isn't comfortable, you're still doing it with Junhong. Junhong moves backward slowly as he doesn't want to let go of the hug. He softened his voice, "By the way, you look beautiful with that dress, that I gave you." He looked at your dress and stares at your eyes. 

You blushed, "I'm not.. But, thankyou Junhong.." You smiled. You crossed your hands and let them rest on your lap.Your eyes tried to not to look at Junhong's, because you feel awkward with his eyes staring at yours for the whole time. He raised his left arm to your left shoulder as he wrapped it around your neck. He leaned his body closer to yours as your shoulders touched his. His right hand on your lap as it touches your hands. 

"Goddess.." He smiled as he moves his right hand to your cheek, with his tounge near your eyes. Your face becomes red, your feelings are messed up, "Ah.. sorry, I was just... amazed with your beauty.." He chuckled. He removed his hand from your cheek.

"Uh.. aren't you hungry?" He asked, removed his left arm from your neck. 

"Kinda..." You replied. pepero that you've eaten wasn't enough, it counted as night-snack. 

"Wanna... go and eat something?" Junhong offered. He puffs his cheeks as he tilts his head, while his eyes looking at you

"Sure," You nodded, "Let's go!" You cling to his arms as he walked beside you to the door, leaving the room in peace with Junhong's brand new shoes and your brand new dress. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YES UPDATE FINALLY OTL 

I was too lazy to update Q u Q mianhae guys.. /sobs/

But now, I'll try my best to update soon! 

And I have a question for you guys, should I update a long chapter everytime I updated this story? Idk to prevent lots of chapters xD 

 

we're done with story part 1, currently we're on (almost) the end of part 2, there will be part 3, 4, and 5. I kno it's a long story u_u

AND AGAIN SORRY FOR DAEHYUN BIASED PEPURS, DAEHYUN WILL APPEAR IN PART 3 SO DON'T WORRY!