Junhong's house

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

"This is Junhongie's house" Himchan stopped infront of a large house. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, We're Junhong's friends, Himchan, Daehyun, and Hyunmin, Himchan's little sister." Daehyun introduced Himchan, himself, and you to the nearest cctv on the front gate. The gate opens, a beautiful-large garden caught your eye. 

"What kind of house is this." You said as you walked on the path. It was a large garden. There's a swimming pool, treehouse, a large fountain, tennis and basketball court, skateboard arena, and many more. 

"Isn't that Junhongie?" Himchan looked at that one guy who's doing some skateboard on the skateboard arena. He's showing his skills on it. 

"Oh, hyung!" Junhong saw the three of you and stopped, "Where are the others? They haven't arrived yet?" 

"I don't know, we should be the one who's asking you that question.." you looked at him. 

"Junhong-ah, your hair is kinda messed up.." Himchan commented, "Go and fix your hair first.. then you can meet the others.." 

"Uhh, no need hyung, why do i have to fix my hair anyway..It's not like i wanted to look good" Junhong pouts

"Aishh, Junhong-ah you're the birthday boy, go on and fix your hair" Daehyun added. 

"Fine," Junhong fixed his hair with his hand, "I'll do it with my comb later.. I have to return this skateboard to my room and get dressed.." Junhong walked away to his house. 

"Come in guys, this is my house.." Junhong opened the front door. 

The three of you enter the house. You were amazed with those furnitures and other goods. 

"What kind of house is this.." you looked around. All those expensive furnitures and everything is just perfect. 

"Well we should wait for the others.. wanna play games or watch a movie?" Junhong asked the three of you who sat down on the sofa, "I'll return my skateboard first, feel free to go around" He go to the second level with stairs. 

 

"Jinjja.. Junhong's house is a sure thing.." You looked around. "What's with the collections they're all insane" 

There are collections of plate, necklace, small statues, books, chinaware, and everything. 

"Oh look..... food." Himchan pointed to those stacks of jars on the coffe table in the living room. All those delicious snacks and drinks.

Bless you, Junhong.

"Himchan hyung, I challenge you to fight with me on fast-eating game. I'll win this game for sure." Daehyun smirked. He stared at Himchan who took and ate that green tea kit kat.

Himchan ignored Daehyun, he kept eating his green tea kit kat. You're still amazed with Junhong's house. 

"Himchan hyung!" A voice from upstairs, "Yongguk hyung and the others will arrive in 15-20 more minutes!" Junhong appeared as he ran down and joined the three of you. 

"Oh, good then.. Well Jung Daehyun, let's play." He looked at Daehyun with his smexy eyes.

Both of them took those green tea kit kat, pepero, cookies, ice-cream (from the freezer), and other snacks. They went to the dining room to ate those snacks. 

"Let's do this!" Himchan began to ate his cappucino-flavoured ice cream. 

"Uh-huh," Daehyun ate his green tea-flavoured ice cream.Both of them left you and Junhong, who sat on the sofa together.

 

"Hyunmin.." Junhong looked at you, "Don't you want to go on a tour inside my house?  Since it's your first time here.. to make sure you won't get lost.." Junhong suggested. 

To make sure i won't get lost huh? good idea.. 

You nods, "Oohh, okay.."

"I'm sure 15-20 minutes would be enough." Junhong added, "let's go.."  He slip one of his hands on your waist and both of you left. 

 

"Junhong... I- Your..hand..." You blushed as you touched Junhong's hand which is on your waist. It doesn't feel comfortable like when Daehyun grabs your waist. 

"Huh..? Ohh! Mianhae.. I didn't mean to-" Junhong quickly removed his hands, "Umm.. you know, I never allowed other people enter my house.. I led them to my other house, which isn't big enough.."

"Jinjja? wae?" you asked. 

"I don't trust people that much, they betrayed me.. no matter who, they always betrayed me, except our hyung- oh i mean, my hyungs..." Junhong smiled,"Especially Himchan hyung, he's the best.." 

"Oh by the way, where's your parents?" you asked.

"They're went to Europe for.. vacation? i don't know maybe they got works to do.... They told me they'll be gone for like a week.. And i'm all alone in this house.. My hyung, he's going to Japan to study." Junhong sighed.

"I miss him, but Himchan hyung always took care of me. Being without my hyung, Junhyung, seems pretty lonely.. and Himchan hyung some kind of replacing him while he's gone.. Well not exactly replacing but he took care of me a lot, like my hyung..." Junhong smiled a bit. 

"Umm is this your hyung? he's cute... i think?" you pointed at one tall guy inside the family photo on the table near the window. It looks like a childhood photo. 

"Anniya, that's me......" He giggled. "This is my hyung, next to me.." He pointed at the guy next to Junhong, which is shorter than him. 

seriously.

"I was bored.. so i invited you guys to come... I don't want to celebrate my birthday with un-trusted people..so i won't be having another birthday party after this. Only a small celebration with my umma and appa after they went back from Europe.." He looked down.

How can people betray this cute guy... 

"Oh by the way this is the movie theatre, also there's the um.. small garden.. and lets go to the second floor, you can see everything from there.." He led you to the second floor, WITH A LIFT.

"What there are 4 levels are you kidding me" You said as you went inside the lift. 

"Um don't forget i have a basement" Junhong laughed. 

What is this.

He told you the name of rooms inside his house, you wonder how can he remember every room. He let you to look inside those rooms and it was all huge rooms.

Even the restroom is very huge. 

"That's my umma and appa's wine collection.. don't touch because they told me not to touch them.." Junhong showed you a shelf with wines inside it. 

"I know, it's very expensive..." you stared at those wines. 

 

"Ohh, i forgot.. we've had a map.." He said as he ran to a some kind of map, "Well this helps, you can choose where you want to go.." He looked at the map. 

Even a map in a house. 

You heard a bell sound, it was Jongup, Yongguk, and Youngjae. Both of you went back to the living room and you met them.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." you bowed. 

"Hyunmin-ah, no need to be formal... we're your friends.." Jongup said.

"Well where's Daehyun and Himchan hyung?" Junhong asked. 

Suddenly you heard a scream from the dining room, "I WON!!" 

it was Himchan. He raised his hand to the air. A few seconds later you saw Daehyhun appeared from Himchan's back while holding his stomach. 

"Ughh, hyung, you're lucky... Next time i'll beat you" Daehyun said to Himchan.

"Himchan hyung! Daehyun hyung! Let's go!" Junhong took his bag which appeared from nowhere and went outside his house. You and the others followed him to the back of his house. 

WHICH IS A PRIVATE BEACH *fainted* and there's a bright white ferry. 

"Well let's go!" Junhong shouted and ran to that private beach. Yes a private beach. 

 

 

 

Well even thought it doesn't make sense that Junhong is a freaking billionaire, remember, it's a fanfic ;D HAHA ENJOY GUYS

SORRY I DON'T HAVE SOME KIND OF YOU (HYUNMIN)-DAEHYUN RELATIONSHIP HERE, I AM SO SORRY T_T

ANYWAYS ENJOY GUYSSS >,< BTW THANKYOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND ALL THESE SUBSCRIBERS~ *cheers*