Truth or Dare

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

- 20 June, 7.30 AM -

You have been through the horror of science exam and now you're on your break. Himchan graduated since a long time ago and currently he got an offer from Junhong's father to be one of his employer in one of his company. He wouldn't reject the opportunity to earn more money and stop wasting his parents' money. 

You and Junhong were closer than before, you tried to move on from Daehyun. Daehyun? He became closer with Rae Na and those pabo-girls. 

 

Maybe, being close with Daehyun isn't always a good thing. 

 

Those pabo-girls stopped with their bullying actions in school. They no longer disturbing other girl's life because some reasons. Rae Na's grades increased as her good relationship with Daehyun increased. Daehyun haven't been to the meeting on the rooftop with you and the other oppas. Is he trying to avoid me... again?

You sighed as you walked to the convenience store with Junhong, to buy some snacks. Junhong had been there with you for almost a year, almost. He also helped you to stay away from Daehyun, by making yourself falling in love with him slowly. You felt the feeling of loved because of him. 

 

But.. wouldn't it be awkward when I fell in love with a person that i rejected from the past?

 

"So.. did you got the shopping list from our hyungs?" Junhong scratched his back hair as you walked together with him.

 

"Yeah, did you got the money?"

 

"OH! THE MONEY!" Junhong grabbed his pocket and panicked over that one valuable paper, "Y..Yeah, I got them.."

 

You and Junhong laughed over his lousy actions.

The oppas, everyone except Daehyun and Youngjae are having fun inside your house while playing truth or dare. Junhong chooses dare, and here you are on a short trip to the convenience store with Junhong, because Jongup and Yongguk told him to buy things for everyone. 

 

"My hyungs... They're so funny" Junhong eyesmiled.

 

"Yeah! Did you get a chance to look at the moment Yongguk oppa kissed my oppa?" 

 

"Yes!" Junhong laughed, "Who made the dare? That person must be so damn hilarious!" 

 

"It's me..." You laughed, "I told Yongguk oppa to kiss one of us, except me... Surprisingly he picked my oppa!" 

 

"Neh, that's the convenience store!" Junhong pointed to the store, seven-eleven. 

 

---------------

 

"T..This much?" You gasped as you stared at your basket, it was full of un-healthy snacks and drinks. 

 

Junhong stared with you, "Ye..yeah, Yongguk hyung wants 6 cups of ramyun, Himchan wants.. a shampoo, comb, instant-coffee, Youngjae wants... detective conan and dragonball... Jongup wants a pen..cil...." 

 

"The snacks...?" You stared at Junhong, "I only bought... a cute notebook..." 

 

"You know who..." Junhong gave the cashier his money and picked up everything that you and him just bought. He immidiately leaves without taking the change.

 

You took the change from the cashier, before she said thank you, you left. 

 

---------------

"Yah, did you bought those snacks?" You pulled Junhong on his back shirt. 

 

"M..My shirt!" Junhong was pulled, he almost fell to the ground but thank god he didn't, "Y..Yeah... I bought these with my own money, so it wouldn't be a problem for me.." He pouted. 

 

You laughed, "Still the same Junhong i used to know~" 

 

Junhong looked at you, "I used to know...?" He paused, "H.. Hyunmin may i ask you something?" 

 

" What do you think... Da...Daehyun... What do you think is he doing right now?" 

 

"It's a typical Monday morning where everybody hangouts with their own friend..." Junhong continued.

 

You looked down a bit, with the feeling of happy and sad mixed together. That question reminds you of the past, the painful past that no one wants to remember about it. 

 

"Friend? More like girlfriend." You sighed, 

"Probably he's making out with one of those pabo girls right now. He's hungry for love. " 

 

"mm.." Junhong nodded, he understood, "You moved on, Hyunmin-ah." Junhong ruffled your hair.

 

"I.. I do?" You feel blank, you didn't realize those words came out from your mouth naturally, "I... It's because of you, Junhong... Thankyou." You smiled.

 

"Anytime, Hyunmin." Junhong smiled back and pulled you closer to him.  

 

--------------

 

"Hyunmin! Junhong!" Himchan welcomed you both as he opened the door widely for you two.

 

JU: "Shall we continue the game.. later?" 

 

everyone nodded, they decided to eat first because eating is what makes them together as one family. Junhong put those heavy plastic bags on the dinner table as everyone gathered there. You picked up a tray with a white-yellow cake on it. It was cheesecake.

 

You: "C..Cheesecake..? Why is this here?" 

 

ZL: "Oh! I..I'm sorry.. I forgot that Daehyun hyung isn't here... I wanted to give him that cheesecake.." 

 

You: "I..It's okay.." 

 

Memories again and again. Your head hurts so much. Everything in this world reminds me of Jung Daehyun, that i once knew.

 

---------------

- 23 June, 3:25 PM -

 

The rhythm of the doorbell sound goes through your ears. Oppas are having fun on their vacation, Himchan is currently working very hard right now... You and Junhong are playing video games from the PlayStation 2 that Junhong got from his house.  

 

"Yah, Junhong! No mercy on you!" You shouted as your body moved from left to right, focusing on the game.

 

"Hyunmin-ah... This shooting game.... Aish." Junhong let his tongue out a bit and his eyes are getting smaller.

 

The doorbell keeps on ringing.

 

HY: "Aish, the doorbell... Don't cheat, Junhong-ah."

ZL: "i will." *fake evil laughs*

 

You walked downstairs to answer the lousy doorbell. It keeps on ringing every time you took one step down from the stairs. You looked at the door, it was a silhouette of a guy. You walked slowly to the door, without asking yourself who could it be outside the door, and you opened the door quietly, hoping it's not Daehyun. 

 

"Hey, Hyunmin."

 

The voice that you wanted to forget, hoping that you'll never hear, echoes in your mind. It was Daehyun. The pabo Jung Daehyun who didn't know that the voice of the bell is loud enough to be ringed once. You thought of someone better to come, turns out it's the worst. He was holding a rose and smiled without feeling of guilty.

Flashback rewinds on your mind makes you feel the pain in your heart. Jung Daehyun...........

 

"What do you want, Daehyun?" you asked him without any expressions, trying to make him feel guilty. But his expression hasn't changed, he's still smiling. 

 

"This rose, is for you, Hyunmin-ah. It's my love for you~" Daehyun smirked as he lend you the rose. 

 

"No need, Daehyun. I don't need your rose or your love. Every rose has its thorns, Daehyun. I can't look at the beauty of the rose when those thorns made me hurt." You won't move your hand even an inch, a part of your heart wants to accept, another wants to reject. 

 

"Hyunmin.. What's with you these days, we haven't even talked until now." 

 

"That's you, Daehyun. I won't call you oppa, you're not my oppa anymore." 

 

"Y.. You're mad at me?"

 

"Do i look like i'm happy?"

"Just leave me alone, i don't want to see you... anymore." 

 

You're about to close the door when Daehyun's right hand slipped on the gap between the door and the wall. You saw the scratch on his left hand which was there a few months ago. It was the scratch where you closed the door of your room when Daehyun's fingers were in the gap between the wall and the door.

 

 

*flashback* (chap 6)

You went to your room and when you're about to close the door Daehyun appeared and his fingers are stuck on the door.

"Ouch!" He tried to pull his fingers back, and he did. But it leaves a wound on his hand.

"Daehyun oppa! what are you doing here? why did yo-" Daehyun quickly shut your mouth with his other hand.

"I'll explain later, right now please let me in.." He kept touching the wound. You opened the door for him and locked it. You took your aid kit inside your drawer and covered his wound with bandage. 

"Thankyou, it feels kinda better now..." He looked at his wound. 

 

You can't continue and let his fingers stuck on the door. So you stopped and stared at him. 

 

You: "What now?" 

 

"Hyunmin.. I really love you, I do." 

"Really? tell me about Rae Na and that girl that you wrapped your arms around her." 

"I..It's just..." 

 

An awkward silence is what you heard. He didn't continue his sentence. 

 

"You're very inexplicable, Daehyun."

 

"I was heartbroken, you know. With that Junhong and you thingy." Daehyun started to feel guilty and mad," It hurts to see you both together, i thought you're dating him right now." 

 

"No need to ignore me, Daehyun. We're not dating. We're just friends, and now... he's trying to make me fell in love with him." 

 

"Wha-"


"I'm trying to forget you, Daehyun. This should be a goodbye." Your eyes were drowning in tears. You can't continue those words. The truth is, you actually wanted to cry on his chest and feel his love. But it'll make you and Junhong hurt. 

 

"H..Hyumin!" Daehyun stared at your eyes with his shocked expression, "Go...Goodbye? What are you talking about?" 

 

"Thankyou..... for making me happy."

 

You couldn't hold back your tears as you closed the door and locked it quickly. You ran upstairs to Junhong and his game. You feel heartbroken and stupid. Stupid for rejecting Daehyun and protect yourself. You made Daehyun hurt more. 

 

This is not the ending that i wanted. 

 

-----------------------

e u e fast update idk i wrote dem on my phone so it'll be fast!

i just... I CAN FEEL HYUNMIN'S FEELINGS OMF I JUST

*cries idk*

well this is long e u e <3 

 

omf junhong so cute

 

btw... hey there new subscribers e u e <3

I'LL LOVE YOU DOWN <3