That Selfcam!

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

----

You ran to the living room to take your pepero. You took your pepero from your bag, but on your way finding your pepero inside the bag, you feel there's something strange.

Wa..wait.. I think i forget something.. Something important.... 

But you just continue finding your pepero and ignore your feelings. You went back to the dining room with Himchan and Yongguk are talking quietly.

"Ah, Hyunmin-ah!" Himchan said as he turned his head to you.

As you sat down on the chair next to Himchan and eating your pepero, Himchan and Yongguk were busy eating ther ramen. 

"Himchan, after shower I want to see our kids, You know.... to make sure everything's okay" Yongguk raised his shoulders as he slurping his ramen. 

Himchan smiled, as he reply, "Sure.... why not? I'm worried about Daehyun and Youngjae....... about their dinner" 

Himchan put away his ramen cup and crossed his arms. He tilts his head as he waiting for Yongguk to finish his ramen. 

"Oh Hyunmin-ah, don't you want to join us?" Himchan looked at you in all of a sudden.

"Huh?" You asked back as you bite your pepero. "Of course! I don't want to be alone here.." You pouted a bit. 

"Aigoo, your cheeks!" Himchan said as he turned to you and pinched your cheeks, "They look like Youngjae's!" 

Youngjae's... WAIT. MY DERP SELFCAM.

"Oppa! Let's go to Youngjae's room! Now!" You stood up and walked to the front door. 

"Wa-wait i'm haven't finished my ramen..." Yongguk said as he lift the ramen cup closer to his mouth.

"J..Just bring your ramen!" You shouted as you opened the door. 

Just hoping that Daehyun won't see the selfcam.

"Hy..Hyunmin, what's wrong?!" Himchan stood up and pushed his chair to follow you. 

-----------

5 Minutes ago..

"Youngjae.. you took a selfcam with Hyunmin?" Daehyun shouted to the bathroom, where Youngjae is taking a shower. Daehyun is wrapping his hair with his towel to dry his hair. He's sitting on Youngjae's bed, as he scrolled through Youngjae's photos in his phone. 

"Aishh I told you to not open my photos! You told me you just want to play games!" Youngjae shouted from the bathroom. 

Daehyun giggled, "Hey I want to use the hairdryer.. May I enter?" 

"NO! YOU CAN'T! I HAVE NO PROTECTION RIGHT NOW!" Youngjae shouted, loud. 

Daehyun laughed while lying on the bed. He scrolled all those photos. 

"She is beautiful, I wish we could take a selfcam together..." Daehyun whispered as he looking through Youngjae's photos of your selfcam with Youngjae. 

Daehyun took his phone to send Youngjae's selfcam to his phone. At that time he heard the sound of the bell.

"Coming~" He said as he walked to the door happily. 

-------

" YOUNGJAE OPPA!" you shouted as he opened the door. It was Daehyun. 

"What's the matter, Hyunmin-ah?" Daehyun asked as he brushing his wet hair with his towl.

You looked around to find Youngjae. But he's not there. 

"Youngjae oppa... Where is he?" You asked.

"He's in the shower.... Is it about.... that selfcam?" Daehyun giggled as he looking at you. 

You look at him with a scared expression, I'M DEAD.

"Uh... Y.. Ah.. N...Anniya..." You pulled your collar to your neck. 

"I saw that picture, You and Youngjae..... Ah, ani," Daehyun looked down a bit as he smiled, "you look-" Before he finished that sentence, you covered his mouth. Himchan came with Yongguk. 

"Daehyunnie, where's Youngjae?" Himchan asked as he knock the door and enter the room.

"You should've knock before enter," Yongguk poked Himchan's waist from left and right. 

"Akh-" Himchan rubbed his back as he shouted painfully, "It hurts..." 

Slowly you removed your hand from covering Daehyun's mouth. You walked to Himchan and Yongguk.

"Oppa, Youngjae is in the shower... " You told them. And you turned back, he's not coming out. 

"Daehyun-ah, have you eaten yet?" Yongguk walked to Daehyun, he tilts his head.

"We haven't... I just came out from shower.. We're exhausted," Daehyun shook his head. 

 

You heard the sound of the lock from the door. 

"I...It's Youngjae! Wait!" Daehyun said as he lowered his voice. He grabbed his phone and took a video of that door. The three of you were looking at Daehyun blankly as he filmed that door. The door slowly opened and there's a hand touching the handle. 

"Hyunmin, you can't see this" Himchan said as he quickly covered your eyes and touched your shoulders. 

"Daehyun-ah~ Have you-" Youngjae came out with his towel covering his bottom part and his hair. 

"Gotcha!" Daehyun shouted as he ran closer to Youngjae, with his phone on a video mode.

"WHAA-DAEHYUN!" Youngjae shouted as he went back to the bathroom.

Himchan removed his hands from your eyes, "Done." 

"Wa..Wait I just heard Youngjae oppa's voice.." You said as you looked around, "Daehyun oppa? Why is he...." You pointed at Daehyun who's recording the door. 

"Oh just ignore that, Hyunmin.." Yongguk said as he tried to contain his laughter. 

Guise T_T my dad took my laptop, so I won't be updating chapters for awhile /sighs/ maybe.. Once per One week? Idk I'll try my best!
  So.. Uh, I'll update this from my mobile.. /I know it's hard because I have to copy paste the codes asdf/ and.. Here ya go~

*whispers* shirtless youngjae