Sorry.

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

- 2 June, 7:20 AM - 

It's been a few days since the last time you met Daehyun, which was the heartbreaking moment inside Junhong's house. He haven't talked to you or had an eye contact with you, he is nowhere to be found. Himchan told you that everything will be okay, everything will be back to normal, but right now.... it won't

 

"Hey, Hyunmin." Junhong, who finally attend school after a few days of jailed inside his room with only hot tea, Himchan, and stacks of projects to do.

 

You can't look at his innocent puppy eyes, because it'll hurt yourself. He stole your first kiss, which gives you choice either you should hate him and leave him or stay with him and forget about Daehyun. You stayed quiet and walked away as Junhong walked behind you, followed you.

 

"I won't leave you, Hyunmin.. even if you hate me." 

 

You turned your head around a bit and sighed. 

 

"Until when, exactly?" You asked him, expressionless face. 

 

"Forever." 

 

"When is forever? "

 

Junhong goes silent. Probably just speechless. 

 

"Junhong, I couldn't forget about that... kiss. It leaves a painful feeling inside. I haven't seen him these days.. You made me screwed." You replied to him anxiously. It made yourself guilty with the last words. 

 

"Look, i'm sorry okay... I didn't mean to do that.. I was just.. Angry with you and Daehyun..." Junhong whimpered.

"Why can't you give me a goddamn chance, to prove that i'll be better than Daehyun? I promised i'll be better than him, remember that basketball game? i promised, there."

 

"I.. I can't, Junhong. You're not Daehyun."

 

Junhong sighed, "fine then. I'll help you to apologize to Daehyun. But i hope you'll have a nice day without me after then."

 

---------------

 

You and Junhong walked awkwardly from your class to Daehyun and Youngjae's class on the upper level. You didn't say anything to Junhong as he followed you from your back. He seems mad, but yet he kept his promise. 

It was a crowded hallaway full of tall seniors and such. Good thing you got Junhong on your side, with his 184 cm height so he could look for the shortest guy, Daehyun and Youngjae. But the bad thing is, it feels like you're going to use Junhong for your happiness. In the end you ignored and kept looking for Daehyun by yourself without his help.

 

A guy was seen from your vision, his unusual height and the brightest hair of all, a bright brown hair. He was trying to escape from the crowded place. I saw him and followed him, and left Junhong and his giant height behind.

 

"D..Daehyun!" You shouted loudly for him to hear your voice, waiting for him to respond to you. But he didn't even turned his head to you, not even an angle. 

 

You passed through the crowded of seniors while looking the one and only Daehyun, but you stopped as Junhong catches you up, "Now go. Hyunmin." He pushed you forward, showing his support for you. He smiled, a forceful smile. 

 

"Junhong, let's go together." You paused, "Please." 

 

 

 

 

Your heart aches as you walked towards him as you remember that moment when you made him heartbroken. You wanted to apologize to Daehyun. Junhong hold your hand to keep you calm, but you refused to do it.

 

"Junhong," You said softly, "I don't want him to think that we're dating.. Mianhae.." You don't want to look at Junhong's eyes. Kinda scared for a terrifying reaction.

 

"Okay.. I understand.." Junhong sighed as he put his hands inside his pocket. He looked down and you felt guilty.

 

"Junhong, Thankyou for helping me all this time.. I..don't think I can do anything for you..." You whispered," I'm sorry.."

 

"Sorry won't help anything," Junhong gives you his scary eyes with his angered voice,"I.. I mean.. Okay.."

 

"You're mad at me?" You asked him, "Then no need to accompany me, you have your own problems." Deep inside your heart you feel guilty that you broke Junhong's heart.

 

"I promised that I'll be next to you no matter what okay, don't forget." Junhong just walked beside you, walking to Daehyun's direction.

 

It became clear as soon as you saw Daehyun................ walking together with Rae Na and one girl. Daehyun put his arms around that girl's neck while talking to Rae Na. It seems that Rae Na and that girl is very happy. They even laughed. Your eyes never lied.

 

It was real, Jung Daehyun, even thought he is not yours, he cheated.

 

"J..Junhong-ah, I don't want to look" You leaned closer to Junhong who stood up beside you, "please take me away from here." You grabbed Junhong's shirt as you tried not to look at Daehyun.

 

"Hyunmin, let's go somewhere far..." Junhong tried to make you calm by your hair. He hugged you as you cried.

 

Daehyun told me that he won't leave me.

I loved him so much.

He broke everything.

 

Junhong took you to a place which is far away from them. He knows that you loved Daehyun so much, and it will hurt you if you look at them. You and Junhong sat down under a tree inside the garden. The view is quite beautiful and no one's there. You leaned on Junhong's shoulder as he hugged you.

 

"Junhong, thankyou for being there for me when I need you...you're the best" You hugged him. "No need to thank me, I know you need my help. Therefore I'll help you." He just smiled and hugged you tightly.

 

"Mm, I don't know how can it turned out like this... I mean, why did he ignored me, left me and went out with Rae Na and that one friend?" As you asked Junhong, your tears fall out, "I can't take this anymore...... I don't want to see him....." You can't hold back your tears. It was very painful. The ones you loved so much left you.

 

"I know it hurts, he changed so much. He never went to the rooftop after he left you.

I saw him walking around on the school with-"

 

"Stop it, I don't want to hear about it anymore..." You stopped him.

 

"Ah sorry...." Junhong looked at you with his guilty feelings. You leaned closer to him as you watched the leaves fall down from the tree.

 

"Junhong, stay with me..... " You hugged Junhong, "promise me that you will always stay with me..."

 

"No, I can't." He took his breath, "But I promise I will never leave you. And I won't stay, I will be with you."

 

"ne..." You smiled. There's someone who cares about me, it's okay Hyunmin, forget about Daehyun. 

 

I'll just pretend our memories never existed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

YAY UPDATE

i'm.... (pls read the title) for the very late update... and yet very short ; u ;

/tries to make daehyunstans got heart attack by reading this chap because they've been cheated (?) by daehyun/

/coughs/ i failed my english entrance exam TAT /sobs

a camwhore-chan for you <3