First Kiss.

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

His eyes won't look at the other interesting stuffs inside the garden. He his lips nervously as he blushes and looks down a bit. Your heart beats faster and it couldn't go slower. He is dead serious. 

 

But the worst is, he..he likes me? 

He.. He just confessed?

 

"I.. I like you too, Junhong..." You gulped as your eyes wandering around the garden. He is your best friend for the whole time and you never expect that he'll like you as time goes by, "As friends...." You continued awkwardly. 

 

It's a love triangle. But still you thought Daehyun likes you. 

 

"I.. I know that you're in love with Daehyun so.. I just want you to know that I love you more than you'll ever know... more than your love for Daehyun." Junhong put his hand on your wrist on the table as a bright smile on his face appeared, "But you told me you liked me too.. I'm so happy." He is being cute, too cute. 

 

It was 10 more minutes before 9 AM, you shivered

 

I don't know what to say. 

 

You were frozen on the spot. You couldn't answer him. It feels like you're on a math test which leads you to an absolute failure.

"I'll think about it.. Give me some time, Junhong." You walked towards him and tries not to look at his face. It was a hard decision for your love life. It was your first time enjoying the love-life experience.

Junhong looks very disappointed and sad. Both of you went back your own room from the Secret Garden, silently. 

 

---------------

 

You were back from the secret garden with Junhong. It was awkward, he didn't say anything and so do you. Junhong looks down and kicked every rock he passed through. You feel guilty, but it's a good thing for him that you haven't rejected him.... or accepted him.

Finally it was your own room you're looking at. You're going to consult about this problem with Himchan, which is probably sleeping right now. 

You went inside your room and found Yongguk is having fun while watching the tv. He curled his legs on the sofa as he leaned his body closer to the tv. Would he be angry if i interrupt him?

 

"Yongguk oppa.." You stared at him as you walked closer to him. As expected, he won't look at you and just focusing to the tv.

 

"Nae?" He replied, " Did Junhong confessed?" Yongguk asked. What.

 

"W..what?" You're panicked. How did he know? You questioned yourself.

 

"Yes, he told me he's going to confess today. When we're on the ferry, he really told me that he liked you so much" Yongguk smiled as he looked at you, well at least he smiled at me.

 

You walked to the sofa and sat down next to him, "Mm, yeah... He did confessed." I replied.

 

"Now, what's your answer?" Yongguk asked, looks like he's interested on it.

 

"I.. I don't know, can i.. consult about this to you? But don't tell Junhong.."

 

"As long as i'm your best man on your wedding, i'll give you an advice." Yongguk smirked.

 

"Arasseo," you nodded, "it's an deal."

 

---------------

 

You told Yongguk everything about what happened a few minutes ago. "So tell me the truth, did you like him?" Yongguk asked, "No need to be nervous, i'm not Junhong."

 

"I.. I love Daehyun..." You truthfully answered. You don't really trust Yongguk because he's Junhong's adviser, but you got no choice since he told you he's going to help.

 

"Hmm, what a complicated love triangle." Yongguk softly pinched his chin as he looks down, thinking about something.

 

"I know, that's why.. Oppa" You left Yongguk with the TV and went to Bangchan's room to wake Himchan up. 

 

---------------

A few days after Junhong confessed to you, you did rejected him. But he told you that he won't give up on you. 

 

"I'll be next to you no matter what." 

 

He promised to you. You know it hurts so much for him to reply with a smile on his face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-- 28 May 7:30 AM -

 

Junhong isn't feeling well, he is absent for today's school. You and Junhong has been friends even tough you rejected him. Days, weeks, months passed together and everything harsh in school will end in just a few days. Just another boring day in school, Rae Na haven't done something bad to you, except that she attracted all girls in school so they won't be friends with you.

 

At least i got oppas with me. 

 

"Hyunmin, are you listening?" Mr.Lee's voice ruined my morning spirit, which i got none. 

 

"Yes, teacher." You frowned as you looked at the super boring blackboard. 

 

"Good," Teacher raised his mustache, "Now pay attention, students! The final exam will start in a few days!"

 

You put your chin on your palm, resting your head on the table as you puffed your cheek. What a boring class.

 

"Hey, Hyunmin!" Jongup turned his back to me, he was sitting in front of me, "Could you help me to give this to Junhong? I was worried about his grades. He'll miss lots of subjects today." He gave me some papers full of notes.

 

"Why me?!" I was angry because after Mr.Lee ruined my mood, now he made it worse. 

 

"Because i have important tasks to do afterschool. No wait, hyungs and i got important tasks. Didn't Himchan told you to go home without him?" 


"Uhh, nope.." 

 

"Oh.... well you should go home without him okay, but... give this to Junhong's house.. please?"

 

"Mm, fine." You puffed your cheek. 

 

"Thankyou, i'll treat you something tomorrow if you gave him these notes." Jongup put those notes on my table. A load of works to be read and do. 

 

"Wow, okay." you feel amazed as he turned his head to the teacher. 

 

 

---------------

 

- Junhong's house 2:00 PM - 

 

"H..Hey" You knocked Junhong's door. The guard has known you for months and since it was just a fast meeting with Junhong, he let you in.

 

"Come in," Junhong murmured, but you could hear his voice clearly. 

 

You opened the door and saw Junhong laying on his bed with his blanket covering him. He wore blue white stripes pjamas and a hot tea was served beside him on the table. 

 

"You're okay?" You asked Junhong, pulled a chair from his working table closer to him. You sat down on the chair as you put those works on the working table, "You might faint after you saw these loads of works." 

 

"Do i look like i'm okay?" His nose is running as he sniffled, "I caught a cold this morning. It was worse, then you make it worse..." He looked at those papers that you put on the table, "as those papers entered this room." 

 

You laughed, "Take care of yourself you pabo!" 

 

Junhong laughed, "I'm glad you're here... Don't you know how i feel being lonely in this cold room?" He looked at you with his pathetic eyes. 

 

You gently put your palms on his forehead, "well you caught a fever too." 

 

Junhong sighed, "aish it's getting worse." He put his hands on his forehead which means he touched your hand, "Hey where's the others? My hyungs?" Junhong looked at the door, he might think that they've prepared a surprise for Junhong or to make him feel better. 

 

"Ah, they told me they got an appointment to do." You smiled to him, "Well i'll be going now.." You stood up from the chair, about to walk to the door.

 

Junhong grabbed your wrist, "Please don't go. I'm lonely. Stay with me for awhile." 

 

---------------

 

After a few hours of talk, his frown turned into a smile. Seems like he's feeling better than before. You both laughed and smiled at the entire conversation. But suddenly..

 

" oneuldo na honja~ " *Alone by Sistar*  Someone called you, you paused and looked at your phone. It's Himchan. 

 

"Hyunmin, where are you?" 

"I'm in Junhong's house.. I'll be home soon"

"I'll be-"

 

You cut the call accidentally. But there's no bother to call again since Himchan oppa is now home. 

 

"Junhong, it's time for me to go... Take care and don't be sick okay?" You ruffled his hair, " Be there tomorrow for our english daily test."

 

Junhong looks very disappointed, "Mm, okay.. I'll see you tomorrow." 

 

You walked towards the door, but before you opened the door, Junhong called your name.

 

"Hey Hyunmin," He spoke softly, "come here, I forgot something." 

 

"What is it, Junhong?" You walked back to Junhong and sat beside him on his bed. 

 

 

"You know, I'll never leave you.. right?" 

 

"Yeah.." 

 

"Even if you hate me, i'll be there for you.. whenever you need help. I promise..." 

 

"Why in all of sudde-"

 

You saw him leaning his face towards yours, and he pressed his lips onto yours. Your first kiss is now taken by Junhong. He planted a kiss on your lips gently. You felt happy for awhile, until you heard a voice of an opening door. 

 

"H...Hyunmin?" 

 

You quickly released the kiss as you looked at the door, Daehyun stood up with his right hand holding the door tightly. His eyes were black and blank. You're ed up. And then the others peeked inside as they saw you and Junhong on his bed. 

 

"Wha- what just happened?" Daehyun stared at you and Junhong with his priceless expression. Inside Daehyun's eyes you can see the pain and brokenhearted has destroyed everything inside him. 

 

You wanted to slap Junhong, but he's sick. 

 

"D...Daehyun oppa... I ca... I can explain.." You walked towards Daehyun as you hold his shoulders tightly, the tears in your eyes are exposed. Deep inside your heart you really loved Daehyun, but Junhong stole your first kiss. 

 

"N.. No need an explanation. I.. I know it.." Daehyun looked down and released your hands from his shoulders forcefully, and ran to the door with Youngjae on his hands. 

 

"H...Hyunmin, I thought you're just going to give Junhong those papers... Wh-" Jongup uttered. He shivered as he walked towards Junhong and you.

 

"Junhong is lonely okay, I accompanied him for the entire day until you guys came here.. and..." You explained everything to Jongup and the other oppas with your teary eyes.

 

"Hyung, it's my fault. Just blame everything to me, not her." Junhong put his hands on his forehead as he murmured to Jongup.

 

Yongguk said, "It's no one's fault okay, don't let this ruin our friendship." He walked towards you. 

 

"Hyunmin..." Himchan walked to you and gave you a warm hug. You hugged him back with full of emotions. 

 

---------------

- 6 PM - 

You walked home with Himchan, everyone went separate ways just like before, with silence among them. Himchan wrapped his arms around your shoulder as you leaned your head to his chest. It was a painful night for you, Daehyun, and the others. Junhong's forehead became warmer than before, probably he won't be in school tomorrow.

 

But suddenly, a sentence passed by your mind. 

 

"If your first kiss was mine, you have to be my girlfriend, but if i can't, you have to wait till the right time, okay? Never let anyone kiss you before I do! " 

 

this. everything. That promise is now broken. You let Junhong kissed you. You forgot that you kept that promise with Daehyun. No wonder Daehyun was very sad that night. You let out your tears on Himchan's jacket. 

"I was on the way to Junhong's house, when i called your phone..." Himchan randomly uttered. 

 

"I thought you're home, oppa..." You sniffled more. 

 

Himchan sighed, "Hyunmin, how many times should i tell you... Daehyun will be happy in just a few days, it's not a big deal." Himchan pulled you closer to him. 

 

"B...But we kept a promise.." You told him, Himchan didn't know that you kept a promise together with Daehyun. 

 

"What promise?" 

 

Your tears running faster than before, you can't tell him the promise. It hurts so much to say those words. 

 

"Aigoo, my sister. Move on okay, it's not a big deal... Don't cry..." Himchan tried to cheer you up, "Even i haven't got my first kiss.." He looked down and sniffled.

 

You chuckled, he's trying to make you laugh but.. even the word "first kiss" hurts. 

 

 

Can't I just change the painful past for a better future?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

(A/N) \o/

long update e u e idk 

 

enjoy! 

and congrats to me for the brand new poster o u o <3 

 

*blink blink blink*