His Voice. (Junhong or Daehyun?)

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

         "This is not the ending that I wanted."

 

 

4:00 PM

 

You murmured to yourself as you opened the door to the current place where you played video games with Junhong. Junhong, who was inside the room for a few minutes ago was shocked after he saw your tears and your voice.

He widened his eyes and stood up to guide you to the bed, comforting you. 

        

"J...Junhong I'm very confused right now" You whined to Junhong. He rubbed your back gently as he listened to your story.

        

"Daehyun hyung again, huh? Geez it's not like you're the only one for him..." He whispered.

        

"Junhong, this is very complicated.." You slowly held Junhong's hands. 

 

 

---------------------

 

A few seconds later you heard someone shouted from the window. It was quite loud for you and Junhong to walk to the window and look at the source of voice. Junhong looked at the window with you lying yourself on the bed. It was no one other than Jung Daehyun.

 

"Hyunmin! I know you still love me!" Daehyun shouted loudly that you could barely hear his voice under the thick walls.

 

Junhong peeked through the window, trying not to get his bright hair shown.

 

"I..I know" Your tears burst as you murmured to yourself, hugging your pillow tightly. 

 

"Because.. I still love you! And I really love you!" He shouted more, "So please... forgive me" He lowered his voice, but you can still hear his voice. He looked hurt and lonely as he shouted your name louder. You can feel the warmth inside your body after hearing his voice shouting "I love you, Hyunmin." repeatedly.

 

"Hyunmin, even thought we're not dating... I feel like we're a married couple." 

 

"I love you more than anything, Hyunmin."

 

"I will protect you if you come here and give me a hug or shout my name with your bright smile."

 

Daehyun kept on shouting words that'll make yourself melt when you're still deeply in love with him, but it's too late. 

 

"Hyunmin... please...."

"I know you're up there, probably crying over me. I'm sorry."

"I know you can still hear my voice"

"I don't mind, I'll wait in front of your house until you forgive me." His voice was getting smaller which means he went a bit far. Seems like he's sitting on the garden bench in front of our house, "Done, I will wait." 

 

"You know, I may not open the door to forgive you." you murmured to yourself as Junhong walked closer to you, trying to hear what you just said to Daehyun which he couldn't hear even a word. 

 

 

 

------------------------

 

"Hey, Hyunmin.. Please tell me you won't waste your tears on that guy anymore." Junhong crawled on the floor to you, "I guess he's gone for now. I don't want to see if he's out there or he's gone, the thing is... i'll be dead if he know that i'm up here." 

 

You hugged your pillow, hiding your face behind it while you grabbed Junhong's shirt tightly, "J..Junhong.."

Junhong pulled you into a deep hug, it was quite relaxing for a few moments until your tears came out. 

 

Junhong sighed, "You're in lov- ani... You're still in love with him huh? I really can't do anything with that...." He pulled away and walked further from you. 

 

You released your pillow and crawled closer to him, "Junhong... I'm falling for someone right now.... " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------

 

 

7:00 PM

it's almost dark, and yet Daehyun didn't left. He's just waiting and looking at the skies. You saw him walking from the bookstore near your house, with a book and a flashlight on his hands. Quite smart but, why don't he just go home and leave me alone? 

 

"Junhong, you're not going back to your house?" You turned around after looking at the dark window, and saw Junhong lying on the couch with a novel on his head, covering his entire white face and snores. You glanced at the only light from Daehyun's flashlight and your eyes goes straight to Junhong. Forget about Daehyun, Junhong is with me now.

 

As you tiptoed closer to Junhong, you tried not to look back to the window. You felt guilty because you left Daehyun alone out there.

 

"Y.. Yah, Junhong.. Wake up!" You slapped Junhong's white cheeks lightly as his eyes widened, "Don't be such a sleepyhead." 

 

Junhong sat and pouts, "I haven't got much sleep nowadays, stupid computer." He fixed his hair while his other hand holding a novel on his hand. 

 

You snatched the book from Junhong's hands, " What are you reading anyway?" You searched for the title of the book.

 

"What is Paradise?"

 

"I..It's just a book that my hyung wrote for me..." Junhong snatched the book back, "it has nothing to do with you..." He looked down and walked away with the book on his hands. He looked very pathetic.

 

But wait, i didn't asked him what's the link of me and that book. Plus, his hyung is an author?

 

You followed Junhong confusedly. your logic: If he told me it has nothing to do with you, then it means it has something about you.

 

"Junhong.. wae?" You chuckled a bit and ran downstairs, searching for him. You thought he was playing with you, hiding somewhere and trying to make you shocked with his surprise.

 

Instead of searching for him, you sat on the sofa and the TV. You watched SNL and laughed a bit, still struggling with your feelings for Daehyun and Junhong. 

 

'I love them both okay, but i can't choose one of them'

 

'Okay I admit i still love Daehyun, but he dumped me.'

'I feel happiness around me whenever Daehyun is beside me'

'Daehyun is the best thing that's ever being mine.'

 

'Junhong is very romantic, yet rich'

'He is lovely and.. caring.'

'He loved me, I love him.' 

 

You thought about your decision on choosing one of them, during commercial breaks. You got headache thinking of everything, but there won't be next time since Daehyun couldn't wait for you forever. You can still hear his voice telling you that he could wait for you forever which is impossible. You can't choose him over Junhong because you feel bad for him. 

Junhong? He is a very good friend of yours, either you'll have him as your boyfriend or to ruin the tie between you with rejecting him and dumped him. 

 

Great, now i feel like a jerk. 

 

 

so.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junhong, or Daehyun?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

; A ; sorry it took a long time to update u_u i've been busy lately and.. i did everything based on my english skills and.... moods 

 

yet i met someone which made my english worse because of him ; A ; *coughsnottomentionhisname* 

 

i'm sorry u_u <3 

 

but here's an update e u e

enjoy it bbys <3 

i'll list the name of subscribers on chap 30 donut worreh erryone <3