It was All My Fault..

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

The school ends, everyone went home except Himchan's gang. They're planning to go to Himchan's house for discussion about you and Rae Na. But something happened...

When you were about to go to outside the school, waiting for Himchan, the wind blows harder. Some namjas who wasn't from your school saw you and they tried to tease you with peverted ways. You ended up in the school's closet which is near Himchan's classroom with 2 namjas. 
You shouted but they covered your mouth, you cried in pain, hoping that someone will come. Anybody. Someone did came and it was... Daehyun with Jongup. Jongup kicked those guys and punched them. Those namjas tried to escape but the exit was blocked by Daehyun. It was a good thing since those namjas didn't do anything to you. 


"Touch her and I'll kill you" Jongup is threatening them with his furious anger. 
"Now explain to us why did you do this" Daehyun asked them, still blocking the exit. 
"Ra..Rae Na told us to...." One of them said it. 
"Yah!! You pabo!!" The ugliest brat told that one betrayer. He is the ugliest yet shameless person I've ever seen. 
"... It's her again.." Jongup making a 'tch' sound while grabbing their collar. 
"It's been 3 days of school... Why is it like this.." You leaned to Daehyun's chest. He put his hands on your head and leaned your head to his chest closer. 


"We should talk about this to the principal" Daehyun told Jongup. 
"Yes. I'll take care of this guys" Jongup said as he pulled his sleeve and you can see his cheetos. 
"I'll call Himchan hyung, I know you could take care of both of them" Daehyun smiled as he took out his phone, "Hyunmin-ah, wait" 
He called Himchan, and Himchan entered the toilet next to his classroom. 
"Hyunmin-ah! Are you okay?" Himchan pulled you out and touched your wet cheeks. 
"O..Oppa..." You cried, "Why do I have to be involved with Rae Na..." 

- 6:03 PM -
You went back home with Himchan, Daehyun, Jongup, Yongguk, Youngjae, and Junhong. Himchan put his arms around you while Daehyun walked next to you. "I'll talk about this with the principal tommorow, so you'll be absent on the first lesson." Himchan said. 
"Ne... By the way thank you Jongup, and Daehyun oppa... Without you I could've been..." 
"Yes, you're welcome.. Junhong saw those guys and they took you to the closet. Because he is unable to fight, he called Jongup and me" Daehyun smiled
"Junhong, kamsahabnida" You thanked Junhong. He nodded


"Wait are we going to have a sleepover tonight?" Junhong asked Himchan.
"What sleepover.." You asked
"Sshh, Junhong-ah!" Himchan put his fingers infront of his lips.
You arrived on your house, you ran to upstairs quickly and throw your bag on your bed. 
"Hyunmin-ah! What do you want for dinner?" Himchan shouted from downstairs.
"Anything.." You shouted back. And threw yourself to your bed. 
Someone knocks the door, "Hyunmin-ah! Daehyun imnida. I want to talk" 
WAIT WHAT Daehyun.... Should I let him?
"Come in" You shouted and sat down from your laying-on-bed position
"Oh Hyunmin-ah, have you met Youngjae?" Daehyun peeked at you.
"A..anniyo.. Which one is Youngjae?" You widened your eyes.
"Nyah, I'll introduce you.. YOUNGJAE-YAH!!" He shouted from upstairs to downstairs. 

 

Youngjae enters, "Ah annyeonghaseyo" He bowed, "Youngjae imnida"
"May we come in?" Daehyun asked
"Sure"
Both of them entered and sat down on the floor. 
"What are they doing downstairs?" 
You asked them
"They're watching TV... Well Jongup is helping Himchan to cook dinner.. We'll be eating ramen today!" Youngjae smiled to Daehyun.
"Ooohh ramen" Daehyun created an "o" on his lips.
"Youngjae oppa, your cheeks are so fluffy"
"Ne? Ahhh kamsahabnida." 
Youngjae patted his cheeks repeatedly. 

"Youngjae-yah~ come here! I need your help!" Himchan shouted from downstairs
"Wait hyung! I'm on my way!" Youngjae shouted to the door, "Hyumin-ah, I'll be downstairs okay...annyeong" Youngjae stand up and walked to the door, waved at you and leaving you and Daehyun inside your room. 
"Hyunmin-ah, I want to tell you something" "N..ne?" You answered him, blushed and feeling nervous. 

 

"I don't know how can a beautiful person being bullied by others," He touched your long hair. 
"What..what do you mean?"
You're nervous because of his existence in the room, only the two of you. You never have this nervous feeling when you're alone with Himchan in your room. 
"Ah? Are you nervous?" He looked at you, "Mianhae.." He removed his hand from your hair. 
"A..ani..." You whispered.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Ne, I'm not nervous" you tried to look at his face. 
"Ahhh you look cuter when your face is...red...." He looked at your face.
Being alone in your room with your senior sure is awkward. He is the senior you just met yesterday. You fell in love with him at your first sight. At first you thought it was a joke, but right now it seems real.
"You're beautiful, Hyunmin-ah..." He smiled brightly, "And I...." 
He stopped. There's a scream from downstairs which makes both of you startled.

Both of you went downstairs and saw Himchan is lying on the kitchen-floor. 

"Daehyun hyung! Hyunmin!" Jongup shouted. 

"W..What.. happened.." You look at Himchan's face, his pale face. 

Yongguk touches Himchan's forehead, it is warm, "I think he caught a fever, he needs to take a rest since he haven't took a rest for these days.." 

Himchan woke up, "H-Hyunmin-ah.."

"Oppa!! Did you sleep last night?" You kneel down and touched his face, neck, and it was all warm. 

"I did...not... i couldn't sleep.. I haven't slept for two untill three days, i can't close my eyes even for a second..." He coughs. Well this is getting worse.

"So that's why you collapsed on Mrs.Lulu's class..." Yongguk concluded, "But she let you sleep at the clinic.."

"I..i didn't sleep okay.. I told the nurse i was fine and she let me go," Himchan answered," I went to the rooftop since it was break time and i want to be there for Hyunmin, cause I know she needs my help... Okay I really need to rest right now, maybe tommorow I won't go to school.." 

Himchan tried to stand up with his bare hands, but his body is too weak. Jongup and Yongguk helps him to stand up and walk to Himchan's room. Junhong and Youngjae are preparing the dinner, while you tried to make a porridge for Himchan. Daehyun will help you to eat Himchan's ramen, he volunteered by himself. 

 

i want Himchan oppa's ramen but-

DAEHYUN TOOK IT! 

 

YES YOU ATE HIMCHAN'S RAMEN

 

aaawwww

*nods*

fav:

 

okay i really need your comments >_<