"Find Me, Hyunmin-ah!"

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

You went down (of course with ladders) and saw there's no one on the deck.

"Wow, weird, I think I've heard a lot of noises from the boys back then... Why is it so quiet..." You looked around, there's no one.

You saw a wine glass on the table near you. There's a paper under that glass.

 

Isn't this Daehyun's wine glass?

 

You took the paper, saw no one is there. You read the paper. 

"Find me, Hyunmin-ah! I'm waiting for you~" 

You tried to handle your laughter because of the paper, well the letters aren't written neatly.

 

Wa-wait.. did he really planned this game..? If not then why is this paper here? Who wrote this anyway? It could be Junhong, because he dragged me to this game. But it can also be Daehyun, because this paper is on his table..

 

You sighed,"I should find Junhong first.." you walked around,"Since he's tall I bet I could find him easily" you thought.

The ferry is a large one, you traveled the entire ferry. The hot weather doesn't help you to find Junhong. You looked around and you found Youngjae and Himchan oppa are playing together. You ignored them and continue finding Junhong. 

 

*Message from Author:  Did she just said she's looking for Youngjae for the derp pict? :>*

 

As the wind blows harder, you can feel the cold air for awhile. Well It helps you to wipe your sweat that you've been producing. You're standing infront of the fence, feeling the fresh air after travelled the entire ferry. 

Suddenly your hat went off from your head. The hat followed the direction of the wind, it goes up in the sky. 

"Ah!" You were startled. You tried to reach the hat but it's too high. At that time someone came, he grabbed your hat. A tall person with his blond hair and black suit, Junhong.

 

It looks like he just went to mens restroom. No wonder he cant be found.

 

"Here you go," Junhong gives you your hat back. 

"Junhong! Thankyou!" You put your hat on your head, and smiled to Junhong. 

"Well i found you!" You hold his arms tightly with your elbow.

"Hyunmin-ah~ anniya~" Junhong tries to get away from you. You giggled as you look at his cute-terrified face.

"Since you've found me, I'll give you something..." Junhong smiled as he hold your hands and walked towards a room.

"By the way, where have you been? I can't find you anywhere!" You hit Junhong playfully, "Bad Junhongie!" you pouts.

"I was here.." Junhong said as he pointed to a room. 

"I've searched for you everywhere but i just can't-" You nagged at him, but he covered your lips with his finger.

"I'll tell you everything, come here" Junhong opened the door, you went inside. 

"I've been here when i'm searching for you...." You followed him. This is some kind of guest's bedroom.

wait what guest.

There are some luxurious things you can found there. 

"Look at this wardrobe," Junhong walked towards an old wardrobe. You tilt your head as you saw that wardrobe.

"Now follow me," He said as he opened the wardrobe. There's another room. A room with two chairs, one small table, a rose, and nothing."I want to show you this.. close your eyes" He covered your eyes with his hands. 

"Junhong.. don't scare me okay?" You're nervous. Either it'll surprise you or scare you. 

"I won't," Junhong said as he lead you to somewhere inside the room, "And... done!" Junhong removed his hands. You opened your eyes.

"D-daebak..." You said, you can't think about any other words when you see it.

A round-small table with two chairs, on a bright sunny-day in a garden. 

"It's just a background... This isn't a real garden.. but It looks like a real garden..."

 

"Umm,well the fence is also fake..right?" You walked around as you touched the background. 

"It is..." Junhong walked towards those chairs and that table."Hyunminnie, sit here.." Junhong pulled a chair for you. 

 

It was very awkward. He never been polite to you. He's such a playful person before both of you went here.

 

"Mm..?" You turned around, you saw Junhong pulled a chair. You walked towards him and about to sit down on the chair. 

 

I have to be careful, he can easily pull this chair when i wanted to sit down. 

 

You're trying to be cautious about Junhong. You tried to sit down on the chair slowly. But he didn't pulled the chair, he smiled as he walked to the chair infront of you. It became awkward.

"Uhh, so.. what's that thing you want to give me?" You asked Junhong, you put your hands under your chin.

"Y...yes.." Junhong fixed his tie and his suit. 

YES HIS SUIT *died*

 

 

"But first i want to ask you something..." Junhong stared at you, "Are you dating with him?" Junhong tilt his head. Seems like he's curious about it.

"H..Him?" You startled, a random-sudden-scary (?) question appeared out of nowhere. 

"Ne.." Junhong paused as he nods, "Daehyun hyung" 

Everything feels like it was going to fall. You can't answer his question. Well you and Daehyun looked like a couple but you never said that Daehyun is your boyfriend.

"We.. we're not dating..." You feel nervous inside, you tried to keep calm but your heart beats faster. 

"Daehyun hyung... told me he is your boyfriend..." He looked right into your eyes. You sighed as you tried to keep calm.

 "We're not.... He's l..lying? i don't really know.." You laughed. The situation is kinda serious, but you tried to make it fun. 

You breathe out, not knowing what to say, "C...can you keep a secret?" 

"I..." Junhong replied, he looked down as he said "I'm afraid i can't..." 

"It's okay.. you've been good to me since the first time we met.." You smiled at Junhong, a bit calm because you can't tell Junhong what's been inside your heart. 

"I don't think i treat you well enough on the first time we met..." Junhong slowly looked up with his hands on the table. 

"It seems good to me.." You replied. 

"Oh Hyunmin-ah! Here's your gift!" Junhong said as he gave you a dark coloured box, "You can only open it after we're arrived at the villa okay?" 

The situation suddenly changed, it looks like he's happy.. 

"The others are waiting, let's go" He offers you to hold his hands, and you hold it. Both of you walked out from that room while holding hands. 

We're just bestfriends.. is it weird to hold each other's hands?

You thought he was trying to be romantic, as a best friend. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHA EXTRA JUNG DAEHYUN DERP

CREDIT TO THE PICTURE OWNAH~ 

 

Oh yeah btw:

asdf = What Hyunmin thinks

asdf = What author thinks

Don't be confused okay OwO

 

I'LL BE UPDATING A FRKIN LONG CHAPTERS SO I'M SORRY THERE WILL BE LATE UPDATES