DAEHYUN IN A SUIT

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

- October 15 6:32 AM -

"Himchan oppa! Let's go!" You shouted from downstairs. It's Junhong's birthday~ and you should be excited since Junhong is your best friend. 

"Wait Hyunmin-ah! I should fix my hair! Aagghhh" He shouted from upstairs. 

"Faster!!" you shouted again. You've prepared some snacks and a special gift for Junhong. A few minutes later you saw Himchan running down on the stairs. He wore a plain white long sleeved shirt with a cute bowtie and his black pants. You wore a sleeveless dress covered with your cardigan and you got your hat. 

Both of you are ready and about to leave the house. Himchan locked the door as you asked, "Himchan oppa, have you ever visited Junhong's house?" you stand behind him, "We're not going to walk...........right?" 

Himchan turned around,"Of course not, don't you know that i've got my own car?" he walked towards the garage. 

"Jinjja?? you never told me!" You followed him, curious about the car. 

Himchan opened the garage, a sparkling red car is what you see. 

"I never knew that you've owned a car!!" You were shocked, it was an expensive car. 

"Ah, Junhong bought me this for my birthday... before you arrived here... At first i feel uncomfortable because this is an expensive car, but he told me i am the best hyung he ever had, so yeah..." Himchan opened the door for you, you enters. 

"He's richer than i thought.." you looked around the car. It was brand new like hell

"He's a billionaire," Himchan enters, "His mother and father owned more than 20 companies together, none of them ever bankrupt or almost bankrupt." He drove the car to the streets.

 

"Drive faster oppa! i want to see his house!!" You patted his shoulders and feeling excited. You tried to imagine what would be the front view of Junhong's house. 

"Wait, not now, we're going to somewhere first.." He said as he looking on the streets. 

A few minutes later, the car stopped infront of a house. 

"Wait here, Hyunmin-ah," He said as he walked out from the car to the entrance of the house. 

I wonder whose house is this

The door opened, a beautiful yeoja was standing in front of the house, talking with Himchan.

Don't tell he he's going to bring a date. Don't tell me we have to bring our date to Junhong's party.

Your heart beats faster after thinking about those things. But then someone came out...

IT WAS DAEHYUN. IN A SUIT.

You gasped. You stared at him for a long time. This is too much. Daehyun is talking with Himchan and that yeoja. Few minutes later Daehyun looked around, and he noticed you looking at him inside the car. Then both of them went to the car, that yeoja waved to them.

They went inside the car, Daehyun sat behind you and Himchan sat next to you as the driver. Himchan drove the car to Junhong's house. At first it was silent, but

"Hyunmin-ah?" Daehyun touched your shoulder.

"Oh! Hyunmin-ah! It's you!" Daehyun looked at you. "As always, you look beautiful... but this time you're... more beautiful.." He touched your cheeks with his hands, feeling your soft and smooth skin. 

"Y...you're ha-handsome.. on that...suit" you replied, not knowing what to reply to his compliment.

"You didn't tell me that i'm handsome!" Himchan said, he ruined the conversation as he laughed. 

"Yaahhh, you're handsome, Kim Himchan" you laughed.

 

"By the way, Daehyun oppa, who's that yeoja infront of your house?" you asked him. 

"my umma.. wae?" He answered.

"Wow.. i thought it was someone else.. she's very young..." you smiled.

"Uwaa, gumawo, Don't worry Hyunmin-ah, I won't cheat on you.." He giggled. 

"We're not dating, oppa" you laughed

-silent-

 

- 6:55 - 

"Well we're arrived," Himchan said as he opened the car's door. 

"I haven't been to his house for a long time... 3-4 months maybe?" he looked around, "everything seems different.. I missed his house." 

"Well this is not what i thought," you were surprised. About that imagination thingy that you have done before, about Junhong's house? It was false. His house is larger than what you thought. Do you think it as a mansion? No, it looks like a castle. 

 

AHAHAH YES CHAP 13 HAHA SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE 0,0

THE BEST TITLE I'VE EVER HAD HAHA YES

THE NEXT PART ARE YOU-JUNHONG SO BE CAREFUL (?) 

HAHA YES LET'S HAVE A COMPLICATED TRIANGLE LOVE HAHA

 

OH BTW GUYS I'M STAYING OVER IN MY FRIEND'S HOUSE, HER USERNAME IS MegumiRawr (CHYEA), SHE JUST MADE HER FIRST FANFIC (CONGRATS~) 

THIS IS THE LINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/484182

HER ENGLISH IS BETTER THAN MINE, SO I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY IT :D