My Roommate

"Jung Daehyun, I Love You"

- 9:12 AM  -

You walked through that forest next to the shore. There's a path which leads you to somewhere. From a far distance, you saw a building surrounded by walls. 

"Uhh.. Why is it so hot.." You fan-ned yourself, because the morning light has been disturbing you since morning. And you didn't bring your sunblock so.. 

"Because of me?" Daehyun giggled. He's still holding your hand as Youngjae and Himchan glared at Daehyun from behind. 

You giggled, "No silly, I mean the weather.." You hit Daehyun playfully as you laughed. 

As you walked, pretty and beautiful flowers caught your eyes. 

 


 

You walked faster and walked beside Junhong. You looked at him and smiled. He smiled back, but then you looked around while looking at those flowers. 

"Junhong... This is beautiful..." You said as you walk through the path.

"It is," Junhong said as he touched one of the flowers, "Mmm.. Hyunmin... There'll be another surprise." Junhong whispered to you.

"Hmm, as long as you won't scare me, i'll be fine.." You said as you touched those flowers. 

Daehyun is talking with Youngjae, Himchan is talking with Yongguk. And Jongup... he's kinda excited with the environment.

You found this one beautiful flower, pink-coloured. Well it seems like all those flowers are pink, but you could recognize something strange with this one flower. 

 

 

"Now this is our family's guest house," Junhong said as he led you inside the walls. It was his family's guest house. 

"No difference between the other house," Youngjae looked around. 

"Hmm, yeah, you're right.." Daehyun said as he looked around with Youngjae. 

"Okay let's divide the rooms, each room has it's own connecting door to the other room. Which means 1 room connected with the other 1 room. And... Since we're seven, we could use 4 rooms... That'll be enough!" Junhong said as he took the keys and walked to the front door of the room. 

"How about the roomates..?" Jongup asked.

"Hm.. Let's just do a little raffle to see which one of us got paired up with who." Yongguk suggested.

"Agree" Himchan nods. 

"Good idea," Junhong smiled as he prepared some papers and a pen. 

 

--------

 

They did, and your room will be connected with Himchan and Yongguk. 

Himchan is my oppa, I can talk to Yongguk about anything. Perfect. 

"B...But i want to be with Hyunmin.." Daehyun whines. 

Daehyun and Youngjae will be roomates, Jongup and Junhong will be roomates. Both of them will be on a room which are connected. 

"God has choosen." Yongguk laughed. 

You went to the entrance of your own rooms . There are lots of rooms inside the guest house, but it seems like these 4 rooms are one of the best rooms they had. 

"Hyunmin, here's your key" Junhong throwed the key to unlock your door. Everyone is curious about the room, except Junhong.

You opened the door with the key that Junhong gave you. Slowly you opened the door, and you saw there are lots of rooms inside the room. 

"Junhong what's with this kitchen, living room, bedroom, workplace-room, bathroom, dining room, garden, and-" 

 

As expected as a rich kid. Again. 

 

"Okay enough," Junhong shut your mouth with his hands, "This is Hyunmin, Himchan hyung, and Yongguk hyung's room. Well.. enjoy~"

"But there's no connecting door here.." Himchan said to Junhong.

"Mm, whatever hyung. But they're connected" Junhong meronged to Himchan. Then he pushed you, Himchan, and Yongguk to the room. He closed the door afterwards.

-------------------------------

- 6:50 PM -

A lot fun and exciting activities have ended. Thanks to those games that Junhong has prepared and all those celebrations, you feel happy and enjoyed. You did such embarassing games and it makes you laugh. They were exhausted and it's free time. Everyone gets back to their own room. Himchan cooks the ramen (as expected of an umma e u e) while you and Yongguk were playing cards on the living room. 

"Guuyyss! Dinner!" Himchan shouted from the kitchen.

"Wait oppa!" You shouted back to Himchan, "I'm going to win!" You smiled as you rearrange your cards, waiting for your turn.

"No you won't" Yongguk bite his lips. 

"Raaa~meeennn~ is ready!" Himchan shouted with a rythm. 

Yongguk put down his cards and walked to the Kitchen.

"Yongguk oppa andwa-" You shouted to Yongguk as he walked to the kitchen, "Geez that oppa.." You smiled a bit. Yongguk's love for ramen is infinite.

You followed Yongguk to the kitchen. He's taking a bowl of ramen on the counter. Warm and looks delicious. You take it and go to the dining room, where Himchan and Yongguk are eating happily.

"So.. how's the ramen?" Himchan asked to Yongguk, who seat infront of him.

"Hmm," Yongguk said as he looked at the ramen, pointing the fork towards it. "Kinda spicy, but it's delicious." He nods.

"O..Oppa.." You walked towards them, sit next to Himchan and put your ramen bowl on the table.

"I'll eat well" You said to them, being a formal dongsaeng.

"You should, this is good!" Yongguk said as he ate the ramen.

You ate the ramen, it's spicy. Very spicy. Your tounge can't handle spicy food.

"Hyunmin-ah, how's the ramen?" Himchan pats your back. You stared at him and stood up, taking a glass of water from the kitchen.

"Himchan oppa.. this is very spicy.." You said as you sat down next to Himchan, "You know, i can't eat spicy food.."

"Ah.. but you made kimchi for us...?" Himchan asked you.

 "I ate a bit, and of course with the help of milk and water, i ate that kimchi." You glared at him.

"So that's why our milk and water supply are..." Himchan does a thinking pose. Then he pouts. 

"I bought that milk for my science project! You should've asked me first?!" Himchan tilts his head as he scold you. 

"It was an urgent! My mouth is-" You tried to argue back, but you feel speechless.

 

"i......"

"uhmm..."

"Y..you're..."

"ehh....."

 

Those words came out from your mouth. You have nothing to say to argue back to him. 

"Hyunmin-ah, Mianhae..." Himchan said as he pats your head, "I was just kidding.. It's not a problem, after all.." Himchan smiled t you.

"Hyunmin, if you don't want to eat that ramen, you can just give it to me.. Himchan can cook anything for you to accept his apology" Yongguk ate his ramen as he pointing the fork to you and Himchan.

"Well that helps.. Thankyou Yongguk oppa," You gave Yongguk your ramen.

"You want me to cook something for you?" Himchan asked as he pushed his chair backwards with his .

"No need oppa, I'll get pepero from my bag.. Kinda full after that ice cream game.." You said as you smiled to Himchan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATE <3 

I REACHED 1000 VIEWS <3 YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! *o*

 

It's 5 AM here lemme sleep XD

 

NO STOP