First Twilight 2

The Lights of the Young

 

"So, is this what we're riding?" I stared at the plane in the back of the house. I wonder how they manage to put it in here, heck, not even get caught by the landlord who collects the rent. "This is like the airship from X-Men."

 

"Himchan hyung visited us and it explains everything." Tao blinked and stared at the airship. "Come on, I'll show you around." He took me inside the ship and toured me from the cockpit to a training room from the end of the airship. I thought Kai will teleport the thirteen of us to EXOplanet. The rest of the others went to the seats while Kris and Luhan cockpit. I decided to sit at the back, looking at the window. A hand touched my shoulder. I turned my head and Kwangmin gave me a small smile. 

 

"Mind if I sit here?" He asked

"I wouldn't mind. Okay." I responded. 

 

Kwangmin nodded and the awkwardness began to fill up our noses. The silence between us was strong, as Luhan spoke through the intercom, telling us to sit tight while they prepare for take-off preparations. I guess I got distracted from thinking too much and ended up taking a nap. 

 

 

Kwangmin's POV 

 

I managed to get through Luhan and Kris' flying after three full hours of rapid speed of light. Staring at the star-filled universe out of from the window, Jiae's head lies on my shoulder and she sleeps soundly. While the Saviours played cards, eat or sleep, I stared at Jiae, while slightly brushing off a hair strand from her face. I touch her face gently as I thought about her well. Is she ready to do all of this? She's taking a change- a big change from a normal, school girl to a soon-to-be-Saviour who wasn't even from EXOplanet. Maybe she is prepared from the very beginning. I just don't know yet. 

 

"Yah, Kwangmin-ah." A sleepy Kai called. 

 

"What?" I called back.

 

"Do you think Jiae can do this?" 

 

I never put thought into it. All came out from my mouth was, "I think so." 

 

"You know, I heard Jiae had an older sibling but her mother miscarried a year before she was born." Kai unbuckled in seatbelt and went to where I sat. He stared at Jiae, then to me. "I've been watching her lately."

 

I looked at him. "That sounds creepy."

 

Kai hit my bicep. "Don't take it in the weird way." 

 

I rolled my eyes as Kai sighed. "Where was I? Right. Did Ero told you he started to take interest in Jiae while I was still in your school for a short period of time?"

 

I nodded. "A couple girls were wondering what happened to you."

 

Kai smirked. "Girls love me."

 

"Continue, Jongin."

 

"As I visited the school a few times, Ero has been following around her for a while. And I sensed something between the two."

 

"So, what's the big deal?" I asked, feeling bored.

 

"It can be possible that-" 

 

"We are currently arriving at EXoplanet, so ease yourself as this is Luhan's first time landing the plane. And Kai, go back to your seat." Kris' voice spoke through the intercom. I watched Kai rolled his eyes and went back to his seat. 

 

"I thought Luhan flew the aircraft many times?" I asked myself. 

 

"I always land it, but I made him do it just for today." Kris replied. 

 

Geez. 

 

 

Jiae's POV 

 

 

I rubbed my eyes as I felt a sudden thud on my head. I am happy I woke up before I had a chance on being unconscious. I rubbed my head as I removed my seatbelt and looked around. Everyone else was either rubbing their heads or on the floor. "What happened?" I asked, taking a stand, holding on to the seat.

 

"Luhan's landing happened." Kwangmin spoke. "You alright?" He touched my face quickly. 

 

I nodded. "Y-Yeah. At least I didn't go unconscious." 

 

We followed the Saviours out from the aircraft and the first thing I did was gape and stare in awe. The air blew on my face and hair as the sunset made the ruins look a bit more exotic. I took a step on the piece of high land and looked down. Holy mother of pandas, that is quite a distance to get down if you want to jump off the cliff. Who would want to jump off here anyway?

 

"MAMA!" Sehun screamed happily as a heavy gust of wind came out of nowhere, watching him jump off the cliff in joy. Never mind, Sehun would jump off here. As I stared at him gliding along with the wind, a touch fell upon my shoulder. I flinched and it was only Kwangmin who touched me. 

 

"Gosh Kwangmin, you scared me." I breathed and he came next to me. 

 

"I never knew you are scared of heights." 

 

"I wasn't! But look!" I pointed at the distance. "It's like a black hole with a piece of land!"

 

"I thought a Saviour can face anything that comes in their way." Kwangmin smirked. 

 

"Except Kai's cooking, creepy things & a bunch of stupid things." Baekhyun corrected the Peter Pan, shuddering the thought of Kai's cooking. 

 

"We better get going," The dragon spoke, as the heaviness of Sehun's wind grew gradually. "MAMA is waiting for us and your presence."

 

I nodded as I watch Kris go at the edge of the cliff. Dark green with a blue shine of scales appeared like a river on his arms. What the…

 

"Kris, why are your arms…." I asked and he looked at me. I gaped. "Oh my gosh! Are you turning into a dragon?!"

 

"Just like how Luhan can turn into a magical deer & Yixing can turn into a unicorn." He smirked, jumping off the cliff in his full dragon form. The rest of us (with the expect ion of Sehun flying happily in the air), went on his back and flew deep down in the ruins. 

 

 

Landing safely, and walking into a piece of the ruins, the colour was utterly different. From golden suns and exotic horizons to a midnight aura slithering in the dark light with blue crystal stones glowing lightly. We walked for a short bit until we came to a slight stop. I gaped even more as the view of what I'm seeing right now. Twelve, tall pillars, with light glowing deep in their cores as heavy mist swept our feet. The Saviours were now in black cloaks, with the hoods almost covering their face. Luhan handed me a cloak, telling me to put it on. Now, I am confused as ever. But I put on the cloak anyway. Luhan gestured me to follow him but I whispered, "What about Kwangmin?" 

 

"This is where I can't go any further." He told me, leaning on a rock wall. "Saviour's property. I'm just a powerful wizard. You keep going. I'll be here." 

 

I nodded, following Luhan to a pillar. "Stay put." He whispered and patted my head. The twelve pillars glowed brighter as each Saviour went to the centre one by one. Bowing their heads down, I hear them speak all together. 

 

Careless, Careless

Shoot anonymous, anonymous

Heartless, Mindless

No one who care about me?

 

They say those words once more and I felt harsh chills all over my body grew more and more. Even the cloak won't help me at all. One of the Saviours took a step forward and he began to speak. 

 

Kyungsoo: Mama, we have arrived for First Twilight. Enrich our powers with your love.

 

Another took a step and spoke. 

 

Yixing: Help us grow stronger through the fine enrichment you give us through your miraculous healing

 

And a third Saviour took a step, his card floating above the palm of his hand.

 

Suho: And, bring each- mortal or not, Titan or not, Dwarf or not- joy and happiness from the core of light through the hardest and toughest times that were given from the dark. 

 

All of the rest took a step and looked up where the moon light shone. Calling out with their voices, so clear, 

 

MAMA!

 

Tao: Jiae, it is your time from now.

 

 

 

 

Jiae, welcome to Lightcore, or as people would call it heaven. A woman's voice woke me up after the brightness blinded me. 

 

Where, where am I?

 

No need for asking. She spoke calmly. Jiae, I am MAMA, the Saviour Guardian. 

 

Ah, hello, MAMA… 

 

You can call me Eden. No need for calling me MAMA, hence I have twelve children. 

 

Twelve…? 

 

I suspected Jung Daehyun must have taken the information wrongly. Chanyeol was my twelfth and final son, or so- Saviour… I hear her chuckle lightly. 

 

Saviour!? 

 

Isn't it surprising? I never wanted to tell my children about this- ever since they were young. Since Daehyun did say his grandfather was yes, a Protector, wanted Saviour blood for his grandson, but he must didn't know that if I give any Saviour blood to a being, he/she will be immediately be born as a Saviour or my child. 

 

I guess it did explain why Chanyeol is around Saviour level. 

 

Please do not mention any this to my children, even Merlin, Jia (Kwangmin's mother), even Chanyeol himself. 

 

If Chanyeol is your child, why he doesn't know about this?

 

It's quite a story. 

 

I see. 

 

Now, I will ask a set of questions to conclude what kind of power you will be receiving. 

 

Yes, Eden. 

 

How well is your agility and balance?

 

Uh, I'm in the Top 5 for running and Top 3 for well balance…

 

What is your IQ?

 

Sorry to ask but, how on earth is these questions going to find out what kind of power I'll be receiving?

 

You're just like Ero..

 

How…

 

Never mind. I will give you two options: First, you can choose from the twelve powers my children have and own that certain power or Second: I can give you the Angelic Rim. 

 

What's the Angelic Rim?

 

The Angelic Rim is the strongest power any Forevermore being can handle. It can mimic and use other's magic and power. But since it is too powerful, no one can't bear controlling it well. A Forevermore citizen, Mr. Jaeyoung Park had the strength to control the Angelic Rim. 

 

Had?

 

He died while protecting his son, losing the strength and passing it on to him. But like what I mentioned earlier, his son can't take too much and returned it to me. The son today was one of the remaining and legendary wizards, who still survives.

 

That's Ero…

 

Yes, Ero was really something. The Angelic Rim may give you difficulty while doing everyday things like school, since you're purely mortal. 

 

I'm not really mortal since I had Yixing's powers for almost a month.

 

Touche. The Angelic Rim has some bad points. One of them is it will leave you a mark on your right bicep and another is you can't focus too much on anything since its power bugs you, a lot. And letting you know that the Angelic Rim doesn't take all of my children's powers. It is still with them, you just own a different one. Can you control it well?

 

I'll try my very hardest to control this power.

 

That's a good spirit. She mumbled a few words until I felt a sharp and harsh chill and hotness swirling in my body. I looked at my bicep, leaving a good mark that is clearly visible to anyone under the eyes. 

 

That was cold and hot. 

 

My apologies. I wish you the best. 

 

One question- when did Jaeyoung died. 

 

What year was it again, oh yes! Around late 2010. Why do you ask?

 

That's when my father died! 

 

Ero never really told you, huh?

 

Told me what?

 

She sighed. Jiae, you wouldn't believe it if I told you.

 

Come at me, Eden. 

 

Ero's real name is Park Daniel, not Moon Jongup. And remember how your mother said you were suppose to have an older brother, not being an only child?

 

I nodded.

 

Jaeyoung's really your father, and Ero is your long-lost brother. 

 

 

….Jiae… Jiae! 

 

 

 

I blinked and looked wherever I was. It was the same place, but only Jongdae and I alone. I felt a shock on my hand and looked what I touched. Sparks of lightning danced with my fingers. "What happened?" I asked. 

 

"Nothing? You dazed out and I was training you…?" He responded. 

 

"Huh? Training!?" Now he'll think that I've gone completely sane. 

 

"After MAMA took our powers, you started training with the Saviours. I'm the ninth one before you go off to Tao…" 

 

I must have been dream-walking or something. 

 

"Well, you did a pretty good job, so I'll send you off to Tao now!" Jongdae smiled as I nodded and walked off. 

 

After walking from Jongdae, I look at my bicep. The mark was still on me, deeply carved on my skin [a/n: that sounds scary!]. I sighed. 

 

Today is going to be a very, long day.
 


A/N: Oh geez! Been a while~! And tomorrow I have school nowhycantistayhomeandcryoverexobapandotherbandsplease
BUT SCHOOL IS GOOD. Comment/Suscribe? Everything this story recieves is truly appreciated! Thank you!


Here is some love from the deer and the unicorn c: