Kwangmin's Life

The Lights of the Young

//Same day as Chapter 8//

I fell off the couch, after taking a hardcore nap. The TV was on running a foreign movie and a couple of people I can't recognize. Man, I feel exhausted after:

- Running into Chanyeol three times this weekend, fought twice and once was just some bad talk between real men

&

- I found out Merlin created a duplicate, YES A DUPLICATE I SAY that is striking similar in appearance but owns different personality traits. Youngmin is the name, he's an android for peep's sake.

“Who are you?” Were the first words that escape out of my mouth. The people turned around and it was my mom, Merlin, Youngmin, Himchan and Youngjae. “Nevermind.. I woke up from a nap.” I rolled to where the others are and went on my knees, so I can see what they are watching. “What are you watching?”

“X-Men: First Class,” Himchan gave me a excited smile as his orbs came back focusing on the movie. I found the movie a little boring after the first minute watching it so I left to go to my room and practice some small spells. Flying pigs with donkey tails to a headless snake eventually struck me out from my boring day today. I was sick with a bad fever (thanks to Chanyeol) and a bit of the flu, so I didn't go to school. I wonder how Jiae's doing ever since she found out she owns Lay's powers. I went to my table and played some Club Penguin for a while until I started to feel tired. Lying down on the table and thought about more things that came into my head, I wanted to sleep. But, I can't.

"…No! Get off of me, will you!.." A male's voice echoed in my head. "But, you can teleport and we can't! You're like a plane taking us to…!" Then, a puff of white faint smoke came in my room and revealed four Saviours: Kris, Kai, Baekhyun and Tao. "destinations…." Baekhyun finished his sentence lowly. "YAH!" He blurted. "Why are we in Kwangmin's room!? We're suppose to go back to Jeolla! Not Kwangmin's room!!" 

"I'm sorry!" Kai shook the others off him. "Look, I can't focus if you three are blabbering much!" "Kai, enough," Kris stopped his words. "Sorry Kwangmin about the fuss…" He bowed for apology. 

I looked up from my table. "It's okay, you guys are brothers so brothers should fight sometimes." I gave a weary shrug. "If you're wondering, I'm sick." "How come Jiae can't come here and heal you?" Tao asked. "I don't know." Is all I can say. "She must have thought I'm training and I know she wouldn't bother me while I practice."

"Speaking of practice, Jiae wants you to teach her controlling." Kris added. I blinked. "Although you aren't a legend, you're the best in controlling. Like, no kidding."

"It's because he tries too hard and works a lot!" Baekhyun pouted. "I envy his mastery in controlling.."

"Actually, Merlin and my mom said it was taken from my father…" I corrected Baekhyun. "And I don't try too hard, I just try."

"Pssh! Close enough."

"Anyway, I told her she'll be training with you in 48 hours since the healing power needs to be a little reduced so she can control it better than struggle." Kris added. 

"Okay, sounds good. Don't you miss Lay's cooking?" I asked.

"ARE YOU KIDDING KAI MAKES THE WORST DDEOKBOKKI WHILE WE'RE HERE!" Baekhyun whined and Kai shot him a look. "None of us aren't really good in cooking except for Lay, geez…"

"All we eat is hotteok.." Tao added.

"You know hotteok is really sugary and has a lot of calories and once Youngmin ate that his system almost exploded, right?" I gave him a look. "We have over five containers of leftovers in the fridge so go get yourself homemade ddeokbokki or whatever's in the containers."

"Already done!" Kai smiled as he held up a container of ddeokbokki. "Okay! let's go back to Jeolla~"

"Can I say something?" Tao asked before leaving me alone again. "Jiae's really pretty and I have to ask: Are you two dating?" 

"What!?" I exclaimed, "No! we only knew each other for almost there months and you're saying I'm dating her!?"

"Oh okay, reason I asked is you look very close with her, just saying." Tao shrugged. "Let's go home!" 

Kai nodded happily and poof they go back to wherever they live in Jeolla. There are times when other residents of Forevermore come into our house for visiting and give us Sweetchi leaves since Sweetchi leaves are cabbage glossed with sugar and lychee and the kids always ask me to tell stories. Life is pretty strange in my opinion. I guess i should feel better and go back to school. Or should I...