First Twilight 1

The Lights of the Young

 

 

Suho smiled as he gestured the ones in the room to go down stairs. We followed his orders and went down to the decent space that was left in the house. Kwangmin and the others were in a circle, talking until Baekhyun noticed me feeling better than last time. “Jiae-yah! You okay?” I nodded in response while I felt Jongin's arms wrapped around my body. “Thank god you are alright.” 

 

Wait... As I pulled away from the hug, I had to ask this, “Last time you said you're gonna teleport me out...”

 

“Well, Chanyeol had a barrier that blocks me from using my powers.” Jongin's lips formed a line. He let out a small sigh. “It explains why you got a bruise on your cheek and the burn.”

 

Kwangmin blinked as he saw me with a burn on my forearm and a small bruise diagonally across my left cheek. “Thank goodness you're alive.” He gave a relieving smile. “Chanyeol had these cuts and bad bruises but when we tried to get you to safety, his bruises were reduced. Same with the cuts.”

 

“I passed out so I have no clue what I did.” I gave a reminder. Kris nodded. “She does make a point.”

 

"Did you send some healing to him?” Sehun asked. I shrugged. 

 

“I have no clue, remember?”

 

“It would be strange if Chanyeol was part of the Saviours...” Suho rubbed his nape. But didn't Daehyun say something about his blood belonging to Mama or what? Like his blood is Saviour Blood... He can't be part of them right? But Bomi did say he wishes to have a family, even though their blood isn't the same. He has no family, that's pain for you.. I feel bad. I can't really do anything. I want to help him. But I cant. "Anyway, who wants to train with Jiae-ah, first?" Suho smiled. 

 

"Wait- hold up there," Xiumin stopped Suho's words. "When did we talk about training with Jiae? I'm not saying that it's a bad idea, but when?"

 

"The card our little Kyungsoo gave me." He smiled. 

 

"YAH! Don't call me little!" Kyungsoo yelled. 

 

"You must have felt offended or what?" I gave him a brow.

 

"I'm the shortest one here…" Kyungsoo pouted. 

 

"It's alright, my brother feels your pain." 

 

"Well since MAMA told us, I'll volunteer as tribute to train with Jiae," Xiumin shrugged and gave me a smile. IS it just me or every Saviour is so cute, especially when they have different charms?

 

"Me too~" Luhan gave me a grin. 

 

"Same here, hyung," Jongdae patted my shoulder. 

 

"Then what will Kwangmin do?" Baekhyun looked at him. 

 

"I probably should get back, I bet the others are worried as how much her family-" Kwangmin said and as he was about to stand up, the door flew. Not open, I mean litterally went flying to almost where Jongdae was standing. He let out a scream as the door stopped by his feet, landing on the floor. "WHO DID THAT!?" Suho yelled. Standing at the doorway was Daehyun and Jongup. And both were holding guns. 



Why guys? Why.

 

"YAH, KWANGMIN-AH!" Daehyun shouted at Kwangmin with a Madam Jung accent. "You should have said you were in Jeolla with Jiae-shi and the Saviours! For crying out loud, I thought you went to Noraebang! Geezy wheezy." He threw the gun on the floor, but the trigger ended up firing at shot a wall, near where Xiumin was leaning on. "Sorry.." He spoke in his normal tone. 

 

"My gun is just fake," Jongup threw the gun the other way to the front of the house. "Nice house."

 

"We are currently renting the place." Kyungsoo gave a glare to the two apprentices. "You are paying for damages plus for our monthly rent."

 

"Eeh, fine, but Jiae, we have something to tell you..." Daehyun looked at me. I tilted my head. "Namjoo found out-" 

 

"AHA!" Suho pointed. "That's the friend who found out!" You must be proud of yourself. 

 

"Which is strange since Bomi's neighbor is Chanyeol and Namjoo-" 

 

"WHAT!?!?!?!" The Saviours shrieked excluding myself and other three. 

 

"...found out.. We told her everything and she wouldn't tell since she did noticed something strange between us." Jongup added, nodding awkwardly. "I have no clue where he lives, but when we ask Bomi for his address, she wouldnt give it." 

 

"She must be possessed." Jongdae said in a wicked tone. We all looked at him. "What? It can happen.." 

 

"Namjoo's cool about it, but what about my family?" 

 

"Your brother found Lay's card." Daehyun gave the same box I received the card in to Yixing. "He asked if it was from Cardcaptors Sakura but the card 'accidentally' healed his cut he got from a shard of glass. So he thought he went to Narnia or something... But he must have thought the cut went bye bye by itself since he used a medicine that I gave him." 

 

"So in overall, he has no clue?"

 

"Yep."

 

"Your brother must be a nerd." Jongin looked at me while I threw a book [that was on the floor] at him. "Ow."

 

"He isn't a nerd. He's reads a lot, watches anime, collects things, movie geek and smart. Also, it's called being stuck in multiple fandoms in his terms." I defended my brother.

 

"She throws hard." Tao commented at my ability to throw things.

 

"I blame weight class."

 

"Well, isn't today First Twilight?" Jongup said, staring at blank space while we all look at him. "Maybe not, not quite sure." He added as an afterthought.

 

"Oh ."  We all hear Kris say. 

 

"What?" Jongup questioned. 

 

"Don't we have to go back to EXOplanet once Jiae meets everyone, Yixing gets his powers back and confirm that Jiae will own powers herself?"

 

This made Suho blast water everywhere in the house by 'accident'. Luckily, Luhan controlled the water with his powers, so no one gets soaked and turned it into a small drop of water. "DUDE!" Luhan looked at him. "Really!?" 

 

"My apologies." Suho bowed.

 

"What's First Twilight?" I asked I confusion. 

 

"Oh here comes good ol' story telling from Jongdae..." Jongup and Kwangmin speaking sarcastically while they rolled their eyes as two snowballs hit their face. "What was that for!?"

 

"Jongdae isn't good at story telling, you know that." Xiumin looked at the two. "For one reason, Baekhyun is good at telling legends..." 

 

"Even though he tells it as its from a teenager's point of view, he has feel." Xiumin added.

 

Baekhyun sighed and cleared his throat. "Okay, I'll tell about First Twilight."

 

 

3- 500 years ago, each of us died in a specific order. That order was based on our powers. Receiving our powers was the "main reason" of our death. Jongin was the first one to die and becoming a Saviour; the cause of his death: since he loved to move everywhere, he "accidentally" went alone deep in the forest while being with his father hunting. You probably catch my drift, yeah? 

 

Jongdae's, Suho's, Xiumin's and Kris' reasons were obviously obvious: Jongdae died from being struck by lightning, Suho died from drowning, Xiumin died in a snowstorm and Kris died from flying on plane (it crash-landed, course). I wonder if that's really obvious...

 

 

“That's just plain sad for Jongdae and Xiumin.” I looked at them. “So Kris was the last member to die but his death was recently. I feel sorry.”

 

Kris shook his head. “It's alright.”

 

“Which isn't a good thing because his family is still alive plus he's immortal, can turn into a dragon (even owns a pet dragon) and he's supernatural.” Suho added. “He had a hard time avoiding them.” 

 

“Okay- continue.” I let Baekhyun continue.

 

 

The ones with strange but saddening deaths were Yixing and Luhan while Tao's death never had a relationship with his powers. I shouldn't really mention how the two died, but Tao... I should either. Although my death was strange as well, being blinded by light while getting ran over by a car... 

 

 

“Don't get off-topic, bro.” Jongup raised a brow at him. “What's next? How did Sehun die?” I whacked him on the arm. He looked at me. “Yah! Really!?”

 

“Let the bacon continue with the legend, Ero.” I said. 

 

“For goodness sake, let Chinese-Canadian Dragon: Kris/ Wu Fan do the talking.” Kyungsoo spoke, giving Jongup a look. “Fire away, Dragon.”

 

Kris just sighed.

 

 

Just like how Baekhyun started, we died in a specific order to complete what MAMA needed to finish in the first place (which I am not certain what that thing is). There are two twilights: First and Second. The First Twilight is when MAMA gathers the twelve of us and enriches our powers as one to create and engrave stones as our "power supplement". 

First Twilight does only happen every 500 years (the Power stones lasts that long, same with our powers). After we say our word at First Twilight, our powers are going to be held my MAMA. we wait for two more months for Second Twilight (meaning we are powerless for now). Second Twilight; we receive our powers and practice controlling. Plus, we get 'upgraded'. 

 

 

"That's interesting." Is all what came out from my mouth.

 

"But since MAMA requested to train you, we have no clue what's gonna happen." Sehun sighed. 

 

"Right." I nodded. 

 

"Uhhhh, so if we're going to take you with us," Yixing spoke. "What about your parents?"

 

 

"Today's a friday so I'll just say Jiae's going on a date with me again and she's going to Namjoo's house." Jongup smirked and we all looked at him. Coughing from Kris, Jongin, Baekhyun and Tao began to make the place a little awkward. "Daehyun will go to her room and pack a bag so they'll think she's there and we'll talk to Namjoo about every to the thing."

 

"Good enough." Kwangmin sounded bored. "So, shall we get going?" 

 

Suho nodded and patted my head. "Jiae, are you sure about this?"

 

I blinked. "Dude, I agreed to all of it and MAMA requested it." 

 

Suho blushed in embarrassment. "Right."

 

I just smiled.

 


a/n: sorry for not updating~ been so busy whew~ I thought this chapter was going to be not split but since it's long, it's in two parts. So i hope you enjoyed~

Comment/Subscribe? Please~ Thank chu^^