Fire

The Lights of the Young

 

November 8th 2012// Class 1-A

 

"I heard you're one step closer on becoming a Saviour," Kwangmin smiled as he gazed at my Creation Ball appearance. "You look beautifully stunning."

 

I blushed, making Kwangmin see my red cheeks through my makeup. "Thank you, you look stunning as well." He blushed at the compliment. "13th Saviour, just don't know my abilities yet."

 

"13th?"

 

"Daehyun lied. Chanyeol is also a Saviour, because his blood is Saviour blood." Kwangmin just nodded in espouse. Taking his hand out in front my me, making me a little confused and I raised a brow slightly. "Uh, should I ask?"

 

"Questions are forbidden when it comes to responding," Kwangmin talked intellectually. "May, I, the Kingka have this dance?" He kissed my hand lightly. Agh, he really knows how to steal women's hearts. What a cute Kingka. 

 

-------

 

As the orchestra played melodies while the blue jays flew everywhere, we swayed side by side holding each other tight. His face nuzzled in my neck and whispered to me, "I must be the luckiest one to be with you." I felt his smile on my neck.

 

"Why? Are you saying that I'm your girlfriend?"

 

He chuckled as he twirled me around. "You are my Cinderella after all."

 

"That makes you my Prince Charming," I smiled as I heard his heartbeat beat faster.

 

"Are you confessing?"

 

"That question came out from your mouth for jokes?"

 

"Ani…" His face soften and slowly leaned in, feeling his hot breath brushing my lips.

 

End of Dreamstate.

 

"Jiae-ah… Jiae-ah…" A shake on the shoulder sort of woke me up to my senses. "Wake up~" A manly and humble voice snapped me out from dreaming. I slowly opened my eyes, and looked at my left. Kwangmin, whose face was close to mine and murmured, "It's 3:40, Classes ended a while ago."

 

"Thanks for letting me know," I blushed lightly as I stood up from my desk.

 

"You okay?" He placed a hand on my neck. "You sorta feel warm."

"A-Ah, yeah, I'm okay.."

"Sure?" He sounded concerned.

"Ne, Kwangmin-ah…"

 

Kwangmin nodded as he took my hand and dragged me out from the classroom, walking through the empty halls of the school. The dream kept replaying in my head countless times, just by remembering it makes me dizzy. I gasped and stopped walking, taking light and long breathes. "Are you sure you are okay?" Kwangmin questioned worriedly. "You have a fever or something?"

 

I shrugged hopelessly. "Jiae-ah, I worry about you, don't forget that." I nodded in response. A light smell of smoke perked my nose. "I kinda smell smoke.."

 

"Huh?"

 

"It's coming from that corner," I pointed to a corner. "And why is the temperature in here getting warmer?"

 

All of the sudden, a river of fire dashed rapidly passed up, as the ceiling boards started to fall on us. Kwangmin created a barrier to protect us from the falling ceiling. 

 

"You always do that, do you Kwangmin-ah?" A voice deep as a lake and manly as a leader echoed from a distance. 

 

"Never learn, Chanyeol-goon?" Kwangmin warned. "I warn ya."

Chanyeol ran from the smoke clouds and threw Kwangmin a punch, a punch that can possibly make you dizzy as hell. Kwangmin threw me, somewhere in the smoke so I wouldn't be really noticed from Chanyeol. As the two fought, ray of light here to flaming rings there, Chanyeol was pretty slim and had a built with black short hair, you can see his muscles through the jacket he wore. His face looked innocent, too innocent for a face like his to even beat up someone. He evelooked younger than Kwangmin in my opinion. I coughed and breathed in smoke, making my air system clogged up with smoke. I choked and tried to breathe, I covered my hand over my mouth, so no smoke can come right in my lungs. A large thud shook the ground and the smoke cleared out with air and suddenly, a stream of water filled the hallway. Kwangmin can't do these kind of things...

A pull on the arm brought me up to my feet. "You okay, little sis?" A voice asked. This is one of the Saviours, I have to be right. "Sehun Oppa is here for you."

Ah. Sehun.

"We'll get you outta here, don't worry." Kai's voice told me as he grabbed my arm and teleported me and him out of here. As he teleported, blackness came into my eyes, making me pass out.