First Kiss? SYKE!

The Lights of the Young

 

“I, um,” His hot breath.. I can feel it on my neck and my face. “This is awkward, isn't it?”

 

“Well no duh.” I commented. I removed his positioned arms and took a light step back. “There. No more awkwardness.” I took a seat down on the ground and pulled Ero to sit beside to watch the scenery of the lights of Han River. Hearing the ukelele strings strum along with a violin to go in harmony, such background music makes this feel a little romantic. Infront of us, not too far was an eldery couple, which I bet must've been together for countless years. Talking and cuddling, a slight and soft smile painted on my face. Although its almost chilly, a warm feeling rushed my inside. Aish, I'm starting to sense Ero and I are a couple, but plot twist: we aren't.

 

“You really think you can handle the pressure?” Ero crooned, while staring at the scenery. I shrugged. “I mean, this is reality. Being a Saviour isn't that easy, even Luhan and Xiumin said it's difficult to handle. And you know about our secrets, what's next to come?”

 

“Not sure how to feel about it...” Is all I can say.

 

"I'm only being a Saviour for a while then Lay will get his powers back in the mean time, right?" I looked at his brown, warm eyes.He slightly his lip and got a hold of my face. Ero's expression soften while he drew close to my lips. Am I having my first kiss? Noses touched and almost a centimetre away, until we heard a scream from our back. We stopped our actions while I bury my face in my hands with red stoplights on my cheeks. "Who was that?" My voice muffled through my hands. 

 

Ero shrugged as he turned around to his back, he shot up from the ground and started to burst out, "YAH! WHY DOES KIM JONGIN AND WU FAN HAVE TO SQUEAL LIKE GIRL!?!?! SAME WITH YOU HUANG ZI TAO!?!?!?!?" Kim Jongin= Kai but who's Wu Fan..? 

 

"DON'T CALL ME AT MY FULL NAME!" Kris shouted. That's Wu Fan...

 

"WE'RE SORRY!" Baekhyun came on his knees and shook his hand, begging for an apology. "IF IT WEREN'T FOR MR. KIM JONGIN FOR GOODNESS SAKE, WE WOULD BE BACK IN JEOLLA!!!"

 

"Guys, why are you here?" I asked, still red but stood up and came to the arguing men. "Plus, how did people never noticed you four teleported  here…" I whispered, surprised that they never got caught. 

 

"Tao, duh," Ero shot me a look and I had to glare at him.

 

"I swear Kris hyung and Kai has the most girlies squeals throughout all eleven of us…" Tao commented, taking a sigh. 

 

"Thanks for ruining the moment back there…" Ero and I sarcastically said at the same time. The four gave us the most corniest smile. "Saranghaeyo~" They gave us a heart while I face palmed myself. Geez, these guys are moment killers..

 

"I bet your kiss ity was about to be taken by him, but we ruined the moment, sorry.." Baekhyun bowed. "We're moment killers thats why."


"Well no duh you four are." Ero rolled his eyes. 

"You really wanted to kiss me huh?" I smirked and glanced at him. He gave me a weird look. "What!? NO!"

"Mmmmmmmmhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

"Fine! It just cause I like you you should remember that and it felt right to do that!"

"AIYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Kai and Kris squealed again, until both were whacked on the head by two eldery ladies. "Aiyah~" They pouted.

"YAH, STOP ACTING LIKE GIRLS AND BE MEN! MY HUSBAND WOULD BE ASHAMED ON YOU TWO!" One of them scolded and walked away from their sight.

"Yeah guys," Baekhyun said, sitcking his tongue out.

"Says the one who nearly peed in his pants after watching The Grudge." Tao smirked.

"YAH!" Baekhyun slapped his arm.

Oh gosh, when will I live?


a/n: shortness of this chapter *hides and sobs/*


Kris and Kai fangirling over Jongup/Ero = I would imagine XD
Comment/Subscribe? 

Bye bye~ PPYONG~ ^U^