Deal?

The Lights of the Young

 

I rubbed my watery, red eyes as I gazed at the different surroudnings. From a smoke-filled school hallway to a quaint room with only a bed and a window consisting. Where am I? The room is brightly white as snow... Am I in heaven or what?

"Someone's awake," A scratchy voice almost scared me. As I turned around, it was Suho, Sehun and two other figures I can't recognize due to my blurry and watery eyes. Suho's face had a worried expression after I looked at him. "Why are you crying?"

"It's the smoke that made me cry," I coughed and I slowly slipped off the bed. "Too much smoke equals as if I came back from watching over five very depressing movies with my parents. I guess someone didn't give too much oxygen." I shot a look at Sehun. Sehun gave me a look back. "Really, Jiae-yah?" I had to nod.

"You want some water?" Suho asked. "Or you want to be healed first?"

"Healed pleas- can't I just heal myself?"

"Someone's here to pay you a little visit," One of the figures spoke while the other came right up to me. I squinted at the figure in front at me. Blonde hair, taller than me, he has those angelic eyes (what am I saying..).... Wait a minute. Is this... 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lay, the original Heal and you must be Jiae." Lay greeted formally and bowed 90 degrees. I wish his future wife good luck if she gets to know this guy cause I can tell any girl can like him easy like BAM. I bowed back, exchanging greetings. "You look very weary, am I not mistaken?"

I nodded, forming a small pout on my lips. "Chanyeol really burn down the school, right?"

"Plus renovations are going to take a year.." Sehun added.

"WHAT!?!?" I coughed. 

Lay placed a hand on my forehead and I felt a weird, icy and chilly feeling  go from my brain to everywhere in my body. I shivered roughly, the cold feeling is still there even Lay removed his hand from my forehead. "That Jiae-shi, is the power of healing."

"The power of healing is very chilly, letting you know… Thanks anyway," I rubbed my arms for warmth and wiped the water from my eyes. I feel much better. I noticed a burn on my arm. "When did I get this burn?"

"Someone tried to get through a wall of burning ceiling pillars by using air," The other figure gave a look at Sehun. He turned to look at me. "I'm Chen, the Storm Card." He gave me a smile. 

"Yah, don't be mean at our young Card," Suho slapped his arm. "Jongdae." Suho stuck his tongue at him, while Chen/Jongdae rolled his eyes. 

"Suho hyung, I got a message~" Another Saviour popped his head and handed him a small card. He noticed me and gave me a wave. "Hi Jiae, I'm Kyungsoo, the Earth Card." Kyungsoo then disappeared. 

Suho looked at the card and opened it, reading its contents. After reading it, he looked at me. "Jiae, I have some news for you."

I nodded and sat on the bed, along with Lay. "Okay, go fire."

"Although our Yixing or Lay has awaken from his sleep, he came to retrieve his powers from you and meet you, course." I frowned after hearing it. "But in exchange since Kwangmin has trained you to control powers, we'll give you a deal."

"What deal?"

"Starting from today or later if you're feeling well, you can train with each Saviour excluding our Yixing, since you know how to control his powers." Suho said about the deal. "But, you have to tell only your brother and one of your friends.."

I coughed. "What, why?"

"Jeongmin ended up find Yixing's card in your room and don't know which friend but she saw Yongguk hyung turned into a parrot…" Suho spoke, his lips forming a line. 

"Okay, before you continue, Suho Oppa, why did he turn into a parrot all of the sudden?"

"Because he saw Sehun's rainbow hair?" Chen squeaked and received a whack on the arm from Sehun. "What, it reminds me of a parrot."

"That is one of the reasons." Suho said, making me a little surprised. "Plus, it was for a project. He and Himchan were working together."

"I wonder who throughout my friends would see Yongguk turn into a bird.."

"Anyway, what do you say?" Suho stood up, walking to me. "Deal?"

"You never know Jiae, Mama may grant you as a part of the EXO clan." Yixing smiled. 

I bit my lip in thought and smirked. "Deal."
 


a/n: i must update more often~ been so busy... na eotteoke what should i do~ 



lol kris cx