6

Worlds Collide

 

 

 

Jungah skipped in the place and ordered her froyo.

“Caramelized almonds, marshmallows and cherries.” She nodded to the cashier.

“Yixing! Your turn.” She called then she went towards where the other were sitting.

“Jie, Yixing ge mentioned you used to kart race.” Tao said to her.

“Yes, I did back in the States.” She nodded.

“Why did you quit?”

“As to why….I don’t really have a particular reason, but, oh!”

Tao stopped, Kris followed her gaze. She was looking at the street stall selling plushies.

Luhan sighed.

“Gege, he’s selling stuffed unicorns!” She smiled.

“Now the “gege” comes out.” Luhan chided.

“They’re so pretty.” She started to stand.

“Mei.” Luhan tugged on her shirt.

“I need to buy one, I’ll be back.” She chuckled as she made her way out.

“A female kart racer turned drag racer goes ballistic for a plushie.” Lay mused as he placed their order on the table.

Kris watched as Jungah jogged towards the stall and got herself the biggest plushie.

“She’s different, your sister, Luhan.” He said.

“You just noticed, Li Jiaheng?” Lay chuckled.

 

Jungah was chatting with her cousin as they stepped out of the yogurt place, she had one arm wrapped around her thirty six inch big unicorn plushie

“Mei, I’ll see you at home.” Luhan turned to her. Jungah nodded and took out her car keys, she pressed something and her car’s headlights blinked.

“You drive a Bugatti?” Tao turned to her.

“Yes. Want to take it for a ride, didi?” She smiled at him.

Tao smiled at her, then she tossed him her keys.

“We can barter tomorrow, keys.” She stretched her palm towards him, Tao grinned and handed her the keys to his Murcielago.

Kris watched as the two walked towards their cars.

“She barters cars too.” Kris said in a confused tone.

“She likes to drag race, that’s why she’s like that. And she knows Luhan ge trusts Tao, whoever Luhan ge trusts, she trusts them too.” Lay nodded.

 

 

“Ge, I love your mei mei!” Tao chuckled before slipping in the car.

“He’s been on the waiting list for almost a month.”

“What color does he want?” Jungah asked as they glanced at the Bugatti, which was already speeding away.

“Black.” Lay replied.

“I can call someone, to speed it up.” Jungah nodded, then she turned to the three.

“I have to go ahead guys, ‘night Kris.”

She walked to Tao’s car and sped away.

“She gets along with Zitao too, odd.”

“Girls usually find him intimidating.” Luhan grinned.

“You forget that she grew up with boys, ge, that’s why, anyway, I’m out.” Lay nodded, he slapped Kris’s shoulder before heading to his vehicle.

“You know, Feilin can be…really unreasonable and strong, but she worries me.” Luhan said. Kris glanced at him.

“She can be rash and mean, but that’s how she expresses her feelings. People might look at her negatively for speaking informally, but it’s a form of endearment for her.” Luhan smiled.

“I don’t think she’ll be affected if people look at her that way.” Kris said.

“I think so, I hope she doesn’t leave again.”

 

 

 

“So you want me to bring them over to Lay’s office?” Jungah asked as she slipped in her Aventador and tossed the brown folder on the seat.

“Yes, please mei. I can’t step out I have a meeting with Kris about the new collaboration.”

“Hao le, but what about lunch? It’s almost eleven, Luhan.”

“I’m sure we can grab something-”

Feilin frowned and started the car.

“I’ll go get you something to eat on my way, don’t worry about it.”

“Love you, mei.”

“Ew.”

Luhan chuckled and ended the call.

 

 

Jungah was happily bobbing her head through the music as she drove her way to their office, she was about to call her cousin when she noticed a familiar silhouette standing by his car on the sidewalk.

“It’s Kris.” She murmured as she slowed down and pulled over right behind his car.

“Jungah?” Kris blinked as she recognized her.

“Is something wrong?” She asked as she looked at his Maserati.

“Flat tire.”

Jungah nodded and bent down to look at the rear tire. Then she kicked it once. Kris watched in slight amusement.

“Yes, please mei. I can’t step out I have a meeting with Kris about the new collaboration.”

She blinked and looked at him, then she walked back to her car and pulled out the keys from the ignition.

“Take it.” She tossed the keys to him.

“It’s fine, I can call the car service center.”

“Yes, you can, but you have a meeting with Luhan right?” She tilted her head.

“But what about you?”

“Don’t worry, I know people around here. And this.” She handed him the brown envelope.

“You’re going to our company office right? Please give them to Yixing.” Then she pushed Kris towards her car.

“Feilin-”

“It’s fine, Kris just go.”

Kris sighed and looked at her worriedly.

“You have issues with just giving away your cars.”

“Nope, I just easily trust people, now off we go tall person.”

“Thanks, mei.”

“No, not mei. Just Jungah for you.” She cringed, Kris laughed and slipped in the car.

He actually smiled and laughed.

Jungah watched as the car sped away, then she grabbed her phone.

“Hello?”

 

“It’s Jungah, and I kind of need your help.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++