30

Worlds Collide

 

 

Kris glanced back then his eyes widened as he saw Jungah lying on the floor. He dropped her shoes and immediately ran to her.

“Jungah!” He tried to her shake her shoulders, that was when he saw it. Her lips were pale and dry and she her breathing was shallow. He placed his arms beneath her and lifted her up. Then he ran towards the hotel lobby.

 

Kris’ brows furrowed in worry, he was inside the ambulance with Jungah. She was lying on the gurney while medics checked on her. He turned away and got his phone.

“Luhan…It’s Jungah…She collapsed earlier, you need to get to the hospital.”

He made the call brief and out his phone down, he glanced at Jungah again.

“Sir, does she gave any history of sicknesses?”

“I don’t know, she-”

“Isn’t she your girlfriend?”

Kris blinked.

“No, she’s my friend’s sister.”

 

Luhan and Lay arrived at the hospital, Kris looked up as he saw the two running up to him.

“How is she?” Lay asked as they stopped right in front of the emergency room.

“I don’t know, the doctor didn’t come out yet.” Kris replied.

Luhan pinched the bridge of his nose and sat down.

“What happened?” He asked.

“We were talking, then she suddenly collapsed, the medics said that she was having a hard time breathing.”

“It’s her asthma.” Lay stated and sighed.

“I shouldn’t have asked her to come and hike with us.” Luhan shook his head and leaned down.

“Asthma?” Kris voiced.

“She had that since she was a child.”

 

Jungah flinched as she felt warmth on her cheek. She glanced at the window then she blinked.

She was in Seoul.

She was in Seoul.

The tall buildings and large billboards greeted her with the morning sunlight.

She slowly sat up and looked around her, Luhan was sitting beside her, his head on the side of her arm, she smiled and brushed the hair from his face.

“I….collapsed?” She blinked.

The door opened, and Lay walked in the room.

“Mei! Finally.” He walked up to her and wrapped her in his arms.

“What happened?” She asked, Luhan slowly sat up and looked at her.

“Lulu?” She looked at him questioningly.

“Mei, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have forced you to come with us to the hike. It must have stressed you or tire you-”

Jungah shook her head.

“I didn’t die, don’t blame yourself, Luhan. I’m fine now.”

“Don’t say that, Xi Feilin.” Lay snapped at her.

“Mei.” Luhan frowned at her but then Jungah just bent down to hug her brother.

“I know, I know, I love you too, bro.”

 

 

Kris stepped out from his room and went down for breakfast, he picked up the paper and took a sip from his coffee.

Then, his eyes landed on one of the paper’s articles. His eyes widened in disbelief.

Xi heiress’ dark past, revealed!

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

double update!! :> 

tumblr_mm6mcm9QCa1qhwguzo1_500.gif

 

btw, does anyone know how to make poster here? I'm in bad need of one for a new ff :>