All Because of a Bet (Donghae)

♫ Bass and Treble One Shot Request Shop (closed)♫

All Because of a Bet


main - Emily (OC) X Donghae

minor - Rachel (OC) X Heechul

minor - Stephanie (OC) X Kyuhyun

For Privatecookie228

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

It was a nice sunny day and Emily, Rachel, and Stephanie decided to take advantage of it...

By making Donghae, Heechul, and Kyuhyun take them shopping.

Donghae, Heechul, and Kyuhyun were the three girls' best guy friends ever.

Or so Emily said to make the three boys take them shopping.

"Here you go losers." Emily said jokingly as she placed three trays of food in front of the three boys.

"I bet you can't go two hours without insulting us." Donghae said with a roll of his eyes.

"What!? I can too." Emily defended while glaring at Donghae. "If I can make it two hours without insulting you three, then you three are taking us to a Big Bang concert." Emily said with a bright smile.

Donghae scowled. A rival entertainment's concert. 

"Fine... But if you lose... You all have to call us oppa all day tomorrow." Donghae said with a smirk.

"Eh? Why are you bringing us into this?" Rachel asked.

"Because, you three never call us oppa when you should considering we are all older than you and we've all been friends for a long time. We deserve a little respect from the three of you." Donghae explained.

"Fine fine. We accept. You're on, fishy." 

After lunch, they all continued shopping.

Donghae purposely acted like an idiot just to get Emily to make fun of him.

Emily bit her tongue as she watched Donghae try on the weirdest clothes and tried not to make fun of him.

Emily snapped when Donghae ran into the automatic door as they walked out of the store.

"Bwahahahahaha, you dork! I can't believe you actually ran into an automatic door!" Emily said as she clutched her stomach while laughing.

"Ha! I win!" Donghae exclaimed while rubbing his forehead.

"Psh, I could care less! That was just too priceless!" Emily laughed as she punched Donghae on the shoulder playfully.

When they met up with the others, Emily broke the news to the two girls.

"...Really? An automatic door? Aren't they supposed to open. Automatically." Stephanie asked in disbelief.

"I don't know. Maybe doors just hate him." Emily shrugged. 

The next day, Donghae went to Emily's house..... At 6 in the morning.

He rang her doorbell repeatedly to the tune of Bonamana until she opened the door.

"What do you want?!" Emily exclaimed as she swung the door open.

"Ah ah ah~ What do I want...." Donghae said as he motioned for her to go on. 

Emily sighed 

saw"What do you want, oppa."

"Well for one, food. Did you have breakfast yet?" Donghae asked.

".... It's six in the morning. No I did not have breakfast yet." 

"Then let's go. I know a nice cafe near here." Donghae said while dragging Emily to his car.

"Wait! I'm in my pajamas!"

"I could care less!"

And with that, they drove to a nearby cafe.

Donghae walked in first, not bothering to open the door for Emily, and waited in line.

Emily saw the sign on the cafe door and smirked knowing Donghae didn't read it.

Couple's Special.

"I can have some fun with this." Emily thought. "Oppa~!" she cooed sweetly as she caught up to Donghae and clung onto his arm. She went on her tiptoes and kissed Donghae on the cheek.

Donghae blushed "Why is she acting like we're a couple? I know she has to call me Oppa, but she didn't have to go this far." He thought.

When they finally got their table, Emily sat on the same side of the booth as Donghae and rested her head on his shoulder causing Donghae to blush more.

"Hi, I'm your waitress for today. Since you two are a couple, you'll get a free desert." the waitress said as she took out her note pad.

"But we're not-"

Emily kicked Donghae under the table before Donghae could answer. "Pancakes and a strawberry smoothie will be fine for me. What about you, oppa?" Emily asked while stressing the word 'oppa'.

"Omelet, please. And a cup of coffee" He said as he rubbed his shin under the table.

"Coming right up." The waitress said before she left.

"Why did you do that?!" Donghae whispered.

"Do what, oppa?" Emily asked while batting her eyelashes innocently.

"Say that we were a couple..." Donghae mumbled.

Emily shrugged. "Free dessert of course." 

After they ate their food, the waitress came back with their dessert.

"Wow, it's so cute." Emily said as she took her fork and ate a piece. She sliced another piece with her fork and held it up to Donghae's lips. "Say ah~"

Donghae blushed as he opened his mouth to let Emily feed him.

When they finished eating, Donghae and Emily went back the car.

"Where to next oppa?" Emily asked.

"Let's go to the park. It's nearby so we don't have to take the car. Plus you need the exercise so you don't get fat." Donghae shrugged.

Emily punched him in the shoulder. "I am not fat!"

"Yeah yeah." Donghae grabbed Emily's hand and led her down the sidewalk. Emily blushed seeing how close they were.

When they got to the park, Donghae sat down under a nicely shaded tree and motioned for Emily to sit down next to him.

"Hey Em? Can I tell you something?" Donghae asked suddenly.

"Hm? Yeah sure." Emily shrugged.

"Being completely hypothetical, could you see us as a real couple?" 

Emily blushed lightly and nodded. "Sure, why not. We argue like a married couple anyways."

"Mhm... And, still being hypothetical, would you like us being a couple?"

Emily nodded again and Donghae smiled. "Then, Emily, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Donghae asked as he pulled out a necklace from his pocket.

"Hmmmm.... No."

Donghae blinked, his eyes widened. His lip quivered slightly as he felt his heart sink to his stomach.

"Hey, hey... I'm just kidding, silly. Of course I'll be your girlfriend." Emily said softly as she cupped Donghae's face.

"Aish you... Don't scare me like that again." Donghae said as he slipped the necklace around Emily's neck.

"It was payback for calling me fat.

"Hey truth hurts."

Donghae yelped as a punch landed on his shoulder.


 

Comment | Subscribe | Upvote

Thank You :) Come Again

 

Note

Yes I have walked into an automatic door.

Yes I have done the doorbell thing

Yes... It was hilarious