Last Chance (Luhan)

♫ Bass and Treble One Shot Request Shop (closed)♫

Last Chance


Bomi (OC) X Luhan

For loveYM

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Bomi, I said I was sorry!" Luhan exclaimed as he followed a seething Bomi.

"No Luhan, I'm done! You cheated on me again! And before we're getting married! I can't believe my parents are forcing me into an arranged marriage with you!" Bomi screamed as she went to her shared room with Luhan.

"Bomi, please give me another chance! I promise I'll change!" Luhan said as he pulled Bomi into a tight hug . "I can't lose you Bomi. I love you."

Bomi smiled softly and rested her head on his chest. "I love you too Luhan." 

The alarm clock rang and Bomi sighed as she opened her eyes, awakening herself from her memory.

It was two years since Luhan made that promise.

And two years since he broke it.

But hey, players never change do they.

Bomi got up quietly so she wouldn't wake Luhan up. She went to the bathroom and got ready for work.

Bomi sighed once again. She hated this marriage. Everyday, it seemed like they were only avoiding each other.

Luhan would stay out late "working" aka clubbing and would come back in the early hours of the morning. Then, Bomi would wake up and go to work and not see him again until she woke up.

Bomi finally got to her office and set her stuff down.

"Good morning Bomi. You seem tired today." A voice said behind her.

"Hm? Oh hi Hoya..... I just couldn't sleep very well...." Bomi sighed.

"How's the hubby?" Hoya asked, sitting next to Bomi.

"Out playing as usual...."

"Aish.... Just divorce him and be with me." Hoya said as he held Bomi's hand. "I'll treat you better. I'll love you more than he ever did. I know you have some sort of feelings for me, Bomi. You can't deny that. So just leave this jerk and come be with me."

Bomi smiled softly. "Alright Hoya. I'll try."

That night, when Bomi came home, she was surprised to see Luhan sitting at the dinner table.

"Luhan? You're actually home?" Bomi asked.

"Why wouldn't I be. I live here don't I?" Luhan scoffed.

Bomi sighed for probably the billionth time that day.

"Luhan, I want a divorce."

Luhan's body went still.

"Wh-Why?" Luhan stuttered.

"You're constantly cheating on me, you barely treat me as your wife, and there's someone else I want to be with. He treats me better than you ever have."

"Bomi please.... Don't leave me. I meant what I said two years ago and I still mean it now. I love you and I need you in my life Bomi. I'll stop. I'll stop completely. I'll be the best husband there ever is. Just... Don't leave me Bomi..." Luhan said as he knelt to the floor and took Bomi's hands in his.

"Alright Luhan.... But this is your last chance."


 

Comment | Subscribe | Upvote

Thank You :) Come Again