Study Buddy (Daehyun)

♫ Bass and Treble One Shot Request Shop (closed)♫

Study Buddy


Kim JunShin (OC) X Daehyun

For JunShin

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Kim JunShin was always a very bright student.

Her best subject? English.

"JunShin, can you come here please?" Her English teacher asked as JunShin was about to walk out of class.

JunShin nodded as she stepped away from the door and headed towards her teacher's desk.

"Could you do me a favor? Recently, a student hasn't been doing very well. I thought, since you're doing so well, that you could tutor him."

"O-Of course I'll tutor him.. I'd love to help." JunShin replied quietly.

"That's great. You'll be tutoring Jung Daehyun starting tomorrow after school in the library. I'll go tell him the news." The teacher said as he walked out of the door.

"E-E-Eh?!" JunShin exclaimed in shock. She would be tutoring Jung Daehyun. A member of BAP, the school's kingkas.

The next day came and time seemed to go too fast for JunShin. 

Before she knew it, school had ended and she was heading towards the library.

Near the back of the library, she found Daehyun with his feet kicked up on the table, his arms crossed, and his head down.

He was asleep.

JunShin shook him gently to wake him. The sooner they started, the sooner they would get over it.

Daehyun peeked an eye open lazily. "Oh... You're here already..." he sighed. "Might as well get this over with.

Throughout the tutoring session, Daehyun would constantly doze off or space out.

"Is something bothering you? Because I'm supposed to help you get better.... If we get rid of what's bothering you, it'll help you focus.." JunShin said softly.

Daehyun sighed. "MinAh....."

"Your girlfriend?" JunShin asked.

"Ani... Ex-girlfriend now..."

JunShin's eyes widened. That's why he was having trouble concentrating.

"Do you want to talk about it?" JunShin asked. "It'll be completely confidential. It's not like I have anyone to tell anyways." 

Daehyun smiled softly as he started talking about why they broke up.

Daehyun caught MinAh trying to flirt with Yongjae, his best friend and when he confronted her about it, she put all of the blame on Youngjae.

JunShin listened patiently as Daehyun went on and on.

"Do you feel better now?" JunShin asked when Daehyun stopped. 

He nodded. "Surprisingly.... Yes. Now let's get back to studying." He said as he opened his book back up.

JunShin smiled as his new seriousness and continued where she left off

"Ah it's getting late now..." Daehyun said as he pointed outside after a while. "I'll walk you home. It's not safe for a girl to be out this late at night." 

After they both packed up, Daehyun and JunShin started walking back to her house.

"Hey.... Thanks for listening to me." Daehyun smiled as they got to her door step. "Same time again tomorrow?"

JunShin nodded and Daehyun patted her shoulder and left.

And that's how it was for the next few weeks. JunShin and Daehyun got closer and closer and Daehyun was getting much better in English.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!" Daehyun called from across the cafeteria. JunShin blushed as everyone turned to face her and gestured for Daehyun to be quieter. 

She grabbed her tray and walked toward the table he was sitting at with BAP.

"So this is your tutor?" Yongjae asked.

"Yup. She's the best. My grades have gotten a lot better because of her." Daehyun said as he smiled brightly.

JunShin blushed.

"Waaah, noona, tutor me too!" Zelo asked as he shook her by the shoulder.

"Aish you. Get your own tutor. She's mine." Daehyun chuckled.

The bell rang to signal that lunch was over.

"Do you want me to walk you to class?" Daehyung asked JunShin.

"Ah, thanks but no thanks. I don't want you to be late for your own class." JunShin said softly as she left for class.

She was half way there when she was slammed into the nearby lockers.

"What do you think you're doing you little freak. Trying to steal my man."

It was MinAh and the rest of the Queenkas who shoved her into the lockers.

"You were the one that cheated on him..." JunShin whispered.

"What was that?!" MinAh glared and pushed her up against the lockers harder.

"I-I said, you were the one who ch-cheated on him."

MinAh raised her hand to slap JunShin and JunShin shut her eyes tightly.

She waited for the hit but it never came.

Instead, she saw a very angry Daehyun holding back MinAh's arm.

"Don't. Touch. Her." He said through gritted teeth.

MinAh's lip quivered as she lowered her hand.

Daehyun let go and let her and the other Queenkas scurry off.

"Are you okay?" Daehyun asked. JunShin nodded.

"Thank you..."

Daehyun shrugged. "Hey, it's not cool to let a witch beat up your girlfriend."

"I-I'm your girlfriend?" JunShin asked.

"Yup. I have said it, therefore it is true. Now come on. I'm walking you to class all the time from now on."


 

Comment | Subscribe | Upvote

Thank You :) Come Again

 

Note

Really sorry about this one....

It's really bad.....