All Because of Detention (Zelo)

♫ Bass and Treble One Shot Request Shop (closed)♫

All Because of Detention


Shin Hyeri (OC) X Zelo

For Skyeismyne

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hyeri sighed. She got detention. Again.

As she walked into the room, she saw two familiar face; Zelo and Daehyun.

"Hey, Hyeri." Zelo said happily.

"Nice to see you again." Daehyun teased as she sat down.

"Shut up." Hyeri growled as she turned so that her back was to Daehyun.

"Awwwww, come on Hye. I was just teasing." Daehyun said as he sat down on Hyeri's desk.

Hyeri rolled her eyes and continued to ignore Daehyun.

"Hye.. Come on, don't ignore me. I wanted to ask you something really important."

"And what's that?" Hyeri aske turning her head slightly so she could see Daehyun from the corner of her eyes.

"I really like you Hyeri. I think we would be great as a couple. So what do you say? You wanna go out with me?" Daehyun asked as he leaned closer to Hyeri.

"Hahaha, no." Hyeri said sarcastically as she pushed Daehyun away. "In your dreams."

Daehyun shrugged. "Suit yourself. You don't know what you're missing out on."

As Hyeri resumed ignoring Daehyun, she didn't notice Zelo glaring holes into Daehyun's head.

"He knows I like her.... So why did he confess to her." Zelo thought while gritting his teeth.

After detention ended, Hyeri quickly left. Zelo followed her as quickly as he could.

"Hyeri! Wait!" Zelo called out.

Hyeri slowed her pace to let Zelo catch up.

"Hey Z. You were pretty quiet today. Something wrong?" Hyeri asked as she playfully punched Zelo in the arm.

Zelo shrugged. "Nah. I was just kind of mad at Daehyun hyung."

"Join the club."

The two laughed as they walked down the street.

"So why'd you turn him down?" Zelo asked Hyeri.

She hummed. "Hm... He's not my type."

"Then what is your type?"

"Hm.... Tall guys that can dance." Hyeri said with a laugh.

"Ah really? Well, I'm 6 foot three and I can definitely dance." Zelo said proudly.

"Oh really? Let's see what you've got."

Zelo shrugged and stepped in front of Hyeri and did his famous scorpion dance.

photo 1zglz_zps1bd35412.gif

 

"Wow, not bad Zelo." Hyeri said impressed.

"Since I'm totally you're type, how about we go out then?" Zelo asked as he brushed off his jacket.

"Was that what you were planning all along? I just thought you were trying to show off." Hyeri laughed.

"Well, there's that too. So how about it?"

Hyeri tapped her chin. "Hm... Sure. Why not. Since I tolerate you more than I tolerate Daehyun, let's go on a date."

"Whoo hoo!" Zelo cheered as he grabbed Hyeri's hand.

Hyeri giggled. "So were you jealous? When Daehyun asked me out?"

"...Do I have to answer truthfully?"

 


 

Comment | Subscribe | Upvote

Thank You :) Come Again